PDA

View Full Version : Chimpala - 2015 Jan 7

kooky panda
01-06-15, 05:10 PM
Chimpala - new creature
More information on Chimpala (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Creatures-Guide&p=1453733&viewfull=1#post1453733) in Creatures Guide.

14 Hours

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17677&d=1420832150 (https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17677&d=1420832150)

https://media.tumblr.com/61604223a66d110fb7a6ef9c8d08ec72/tumblr_inline_nhs0xkr34t1qm7yoc.png
Your Animals will go bananas over their new Forest friend! Not only is this Creature wise, it is also quite agile. Be sure to give the Chimpala ample space in Fantasy Forest Story (https://www.facebook.com/fantasyforestapp)!

zenobia42
01-06-15, 05:20 PM
Um, trying to be nice here. It looks... interesting?

The baby is cute anyway.

readysetgo888
01-06-15, 05:24 PM
I'm just pleased that I can look at it and not IMMEDIATELY know which animal it's cloned from.

It's ok. I don't really get the name as I don't see any chimp in it, but I like it better than several of the animals we've seen recently.

EviBrooklyn
01-06-15, 05:30 PM
I'm just pleased that I can look at it and not IMMEDIATELY know which animal it's cloned from.

It's ok. I don't really get the name as I don't see any chimp in it, but I like it better than several of the animals we've seen recently.
Hahaha
I was thinking the same... Finally something new and unique

P.s. I love it though

ninasidstorm8
01-06-15, 05:32 PM

My guess is the mane portion is supposed to be the chimp part (although it looks more like an orangutan). I think the body is from the Jackalope since an Impala is similar to an antelope.

Drachenia
01-06-15, 05:54 PM
Hello it's beautiful, I'm looking forward to breed it. I do not understand some players, they just whine around with clone etc It is a game and if a do not like a good, but one can breed the animals or not. Everyone has their favorite animals and can build his island as he likes, it's all fun around for. Who does not like the game, may he indeed looking for something suitable for him in the game and find.

readysetgo888
01-06-15, 06:02 PM
Hello it's beautiful, I'm looking forward to breed it. I do not understand some players, they just whine around with clone etc It is a game and if a do not like a good, but one can breed the animals or not. Everyone has their favorite animals and can build his island as he likes, it's all fun around for. Who does not like the game, may he indeed looking for something suitable for him in the game and find.

I don't think it's unreasonable, with the amount of money that people spend on this game, to expect them to do something more than release animals we've already seen as new animals when they've done nothing but change the color. It probably takes about 30 seconds to clone an animal and change its color. For the amount of money they make on this game, I'd like to see them spend some time making new and unique designs for the animals. I'm fine with them having similar or the same basic body type, but we have truly seen some AWFUL clones where they are literally identical in a different color. That's what I object to. I do very much like the game - that's why I want to see more beautiful unique animals and not be expected to get excited over and over about an animal I've ALREADY seen.

Vodelle
01-06-15, 06:07 PM
I don't think it's unreasonable, with the amount of money that people spend on this game, to expect them to do something more than release animals we've already seen as new animals when they've done nothing but change the color. It probably takes about 30 seconds to clone an animal and change its color. For the amount of money they make on this game, I'd like to see them spend some time making new and unique designs for the animals. I'm fine with them having similar or the same basic body type, but we have truly seen some AWFUL clones where they are literally identical in a different color. That's what I object to. I do very much like the game - that's why I want to see more beautiful unique animals and not be expected to get excited over and over about an animal I've ALREADY seen.

To be fair, they do seem to put in a decent amount of effort into things like battle animations - which is weird, because you only see them for a few seconds and not that often (or at all, depending on the animal). I'd rather they put that time/effort into rigging new body types or something instead. (For example, the mistletoed sloth looks ridiculous when it skips around, but at least that sort of differentiates it and makes it cute!)

Melis2a84
01-06-15, 07:00 PM
I really like this new creature can't wait to breed it yay ;):p

EviBrooklyn
01-06-15, 07:36 PM
So do you guys think this is earth and fire?

ArcadiaTofu
01-06-15, 07:47 PM

Either Earth-Fire or Lightning-Earth is my guess ;)

Either way, I'll enjoy breeding this one out as, like others have said, at least it's not another look-alike for the most part :D

Melis2a84
01-06-15, 07:50 PM
I think it's earth and fire, if it was lightening they would of had it in a lightening habitat I could be wrong though

readysetgo888
01-06-15, 08:03 PM
To be fair, they do seem to put in a decent amount of effort into things like battle animations - which is weird, because you only see them for a few seconds and not that often (or at all, depending on the animal). I'd rather they put that time/effort into rigging new body types or something instead. (For example, the mistletoed sloth looks ridiculous when it skips around, but at least that sort of differentiates it and makes it cute!)

You're right... that's so weird. Why so much effort on battle animations that aren't seen very much instead of on new animal designs? I do enjoy the battle animations but don't get the see them much... and of course in tournaments you wind up mostly having to use the same animals to fight anyway. I'm a fan of the different actions the clones do too. I think the Santa Claws licking its paw in battle and walking around is funny. And I'm more likely to hatch the blatant Sloth clone when it walks in such a cute way. I might actually do it instead of letting it sit there like I thought I was going to. I recently noticed that the Harvest Hedgehog seems to skip, too.

But... why can't why have cute animations AND new animals? I like this Chimpala. It's not completely new, but it's unique. That's what I'd like to see more of.

And definitely Earth-Fire I think! It's got similar coloring to the Volcamel.

flowless
01-06-15, 08:31 PM
Love it
Looks different and unique
Looks like earth and fire

It could also pass as a gem animal

EviBrooklyn
01-06-15, 08:39 PM
Either Earth-Fire or Lightning-Earth is my guess ;)

Either way, I'll enjoy breeding this one out as, like others have said, at least it's not another look-alike for the most part :D

I think it's earth and fire, if it was lightening they would of had it in a lightening habitat I could be wrong though

Whatever it is, I want 2 of this one
He looks evil and cute all at the same time
Loveeeee it !!

EviBrooklyn
01-06-15, 08:40 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/61604223a66d110fb7a6ef9c8d08ec72/tumblr_inline_nhs0xkr34t1qm7yoc.pngYour Animals will go bananas over their new Forest friend! Not only is this Creature wise, it is also quite agile. Be sure to give the Chimpala ample space in Fantasy Forest Story (https://www.facebook.com/fantasyforestapp)!

I'm going bananas over this one

zenobia42
01-06-15, 09:27 PM

I can't decide if it's earth-fire or electric-earth. The swirls on the adult body remind me of the terradactyl & mammoth. But I think it has too much red to be electric. I think you are right that it's earth-fire.

I didn't like the looks of this animal at first look but it has really grown on me. :)

EviBrooklyn
01-06-15, 09:35 PM
Hmm, what if this is a 3 elements animal fire-electric-earth
In DS they have a lot of 3 element dragons.

Vodelle
01-06-15, 10:54 PM
I can't decide if it's earth-fire or electric-earth. The swirls on the adult body remind me of the terradactyl & mammoth. But I think it has too much red to be electric. I think you are right that it's earth-fire.

I didn't like the looks of this animal at first look but it has really grown on me. :)

I'm pretty confident it's earth-fire because its mane-thing and tail literally look like... flame. All the lightning animals are yellow but none are so red unless they are lightning-fire hybrids (and not even then - see golden lion vs dare devil).

Foxy_Kit
01-07-15, 02:14 AM
Very unique design :) i do like the little details on its body and the horns actually work well with the mane.

I'll agree with those who say its earth-fire. The yellow tinges happen to quite a few epic animal forms, so am going to discount it until the creature is officially released.

i hope a Chimpala would visit my forest sometime :)

sweetypies97
01-07-15, 05:54 AM
I like it! I will have to wait to try for it though, still trying to complete the golden retriever and confetti yeti goals.

dumbpluff
01-07-15, 11:39 AM
awesome! I just got the last non-gem animal I need this morning, so I can get started on this right away when it's released. it does look pretty neat though. I'm all for it.

SANDSCApe
01-08-15, 06:07 AM
Could it be that we are looking at our first triple-element hybrid? Plenty of them in Dragon Story, that's for sure. The Earth is a given from the habitat; the Fire is readily apparent in the hairy parts, but I agree that there are hints of Electric features in the skin of the body.

It seems to start off as a chimp baby and gradually morph into some impala-baboon-lion... thing. The adult body posture resembles Jackalope (or Bamboon maybe), but the shoulder and head remind me of Magmacore. Must be the mane. Why does it have a mane anyway? Who cares? This is FANTASY Forest; not biology class. It's a gorgeous creature and, by all appearances, rather unique.

A2TUDE
01-08-15, 12:42 PM
Can't wait for this one!

PernReloaded
01-08-15, 04:41 PM
That is a handsome devil. I really like it. Definitely will be trying for it (I need a volcamel and magmacore anyway, so this will be a good break in breeding from Water/Electric)

readysetgo888
01-09-15, 12:33 PM
It's limited! I assume 6 days. Earth-fire as we figured.

PernReloaded
01-09-15, 12:33 PM
Got the official notice that this is up for breeding, Fire x Earth.

And it is limited. I am actually pretty upset, since I am still trying madly for the Menoram and don't know when that will go off the market, while this has a definite timer. It puts the pressure on.

Ninja'd by RSG888 XD

zenobia42
01-09-15, 12:35 PM
UGH - it's LIMITED. :x

And, as TL loves to do with limited animals, it has the exact same breeding time as a regular earth-fire. So if you get 14 hours, you don't know if you got the Chimpala or another Volcamel. :x :x :x

ETA: and my first try I got 14 hours. I'm NOT going to fall into that oh-so-obvious trap though. I will wait it out to see if it's the Chimpala or a Volcamel.

Melis2a84
01-09-15, 12:36 PM
Hey guys there is a goal 5 gems reward and yep his limited
His rare so should be a little easier to get fingers crossed for all

I got it yay on my 6th try with pyro and rhino :)

my607
01-09-15, 12:41 PM
My luck has change on this game got the chimpala on my first try. I speed breed knowing that it could be volcamel.

readysetgo888
01-09-15, 12:44 PM
I was figuring same timer as one of the other 2 earth-fire rares. Here's the list of what you can expect to be seeing a lot of (grabbed from breeding list and added Chimpala):
Earth/Red ------- Armordillo (12Hrs)
Earth/Red ------- Rampage (13 Hrs )
Earth/Red ------- Volcamel (14Hrs)
Earth/Red ------- CHIMPALA (14Hrs)
Earth/Red ------- Magmacore (15Hrs)

readysetgo888
01-09-15, 12:45 PM
My luck has change on this game got the chimpala on my first try. I speed breed knowing that it could be volcamel.

Congrats!

Melis2a84
01-09-15, 12:52 PM

Yay :D:o congrats

readysetgo888
01-09-15, 12:54 PM
Annnnd my first attempt is.... a second Magmacore! I'll take it, but really wish it was the new one.

cquinn32
01-09-15, 01:31 PM
Wow got this guy on my first try!! Armordillo/magmacore

jsburas
01-09-15, 01:43 PM
Got 14 hrs my first try with rhino & pony but turned out to be the camel which is ok as I didn't have it yet. Breed again and got 12 hrs so Armordillo. Hopefully I will breed him soon as I am still needing the Menoram and the Yeti. I have been trying for them almost nonstop since they came out with a slight break once in a while to see if it would help but haven't gotten either one yet

Vodelle
01-09-15, 01:43 PM
Got the official notice that this is up for breeding, Fire x Earth.

And it is limited. I am actually pretty upset, since I am still trying madly for the Menoram and don't know when that will go off the market, while this has a definite timer. It puts the pressure on.
Ugh, this is how I feel! I have had NO success with lightning/water (and I want both the Menoram and Confetti Yeti, and I think both are going to go limited later) and I was thinking maybe we'd have a break and this would be a stay-forever normal animal. Siiiigh....

ArcadiaTofu
01-09-15, 01:53 PM
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36232258/Photo%20Jan%2009%2C%201%2033%2020%20PM.png

Mom and I managed to get this one slightly quickly (no more than 8 fails for us); she was lucky enough to finally get a Magmacore AND Volcamel trying to breed this out for her forest (she's a new player so those breeds have been hard for her to get), so she made off quite nicely trying for this one, to be honest.

Quite a few Armadillo fails had to be sped to get this one for us, but we feel it was totally worth it :3

Winning combo for me: Magmacore x Rhino
Winning combo for mom: Pony x Rhino

Good luck, everyone!

flowless
01-09-15, 02:14 PM
I think is because we spent time admiring the design of this animla
That TL thought why not make it limited people gonna spend

I wish i could be lucky with this one
First try magma

EviBrooklyn
01-09-15, 02:37 PM

I wish i could be lucky with this one
First try magma

Great, so now we need to keep our mouths shut on cute animals too... Lol

readysetgo888
01-09-15, 02:52 PM

Lol Lol Lol

Could very well be.

Foxy_Kit
01-09-15, 03:39 PM
Ok. The only creature i am missing from this group is the rampage, and now the chimpala. Full breed ahead!! :)

xxxe
01-09-15, 04:35 PM
I'm still missing the Magmacore so I'm glad the it's Rock and Fire. Fail times are a little long but when there isn't a tournament there isn't really a reason to go on once an hour. Good luck everyone! My commons curse is still going so hopefully it breaks before this Chimpy goes away. He's so cute and original!

MelodicStars
01-09-15, 06:10 PM
It seems I got it :) and its my first try too!

Edit: I'm actually not too sure since it could also be a volcamel. But if that's the case, then I will fix this post after I see the egg.

Edit 2: I just checked the egg and it is in fact a chimpala :)

my607
01-09-15, 07:33 PM
Congrats!

Thank you and Melisa2a84. :)

Crr008
01-09-15, 07:35 PM
I do like the opportunity have a Magmacore fail but I'm very sad this is a limited animal. He's just took awesome for that!

flowless
01-10-15, 02:25 AM
Great, so now we need to keep our mouths shut on cute animals too... Lol

Yah , we should say how disgusting this animal
And that we wont keep it even if its free

Anyhow anyone noticed this is the first one week limited animal that is not that bird clone
Nice change well done TL

I faild twice to get it
Hopfully soon :)

Hawksmoor
01-10-15, 07:46 AM
After a ton of Armordillo's, I finally got it with Rhino and Vampire Cat! Good luck everyone!

Vodelle
01-10-15, 07:48 AM
Well, if there's one good thing that came out of this, it's that my second breeding got me a Magmacore (15h time) which I didn't have before.

PernReloaded
01-10-15, 11:05 AM
My first try - an armordillo. I've been luckier the second go. I have a 14 hour timing going. I don't have a Volcamel, so even if it's a fail it's one I didn't have before. Crossing my fingers I can go straight back to trying for the Menoram, though.

jacdragonslair
01-10-15, 04:37 PM
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i435/Qjiwawajaime/FFS/imagejpg1_zps6864b217.jpg (http://s1093.photobucket.com/user/Qjiwawajaime/media/FFS/imagejpg1_zps6864b217.jpg.html)

This one is easier to get than Ocean Owl or Unicornucopia (expired)! Used Unicorn x Armodillo hoping for a Ruby fail...lol

zenobia42
01-10-15, 05:39 PM
No luck for me. My first try was 14 hours but of course my 14 hours was another volcamel. Ah, well. I'll keep trying. I am also trying for Menoram and Confetti Yeti whose timers they are not telling us yet. I really do wish they'd just tell us how long something is availalbe from the start. Like the Xmas elements animals. As it is I have no clue whether this will be gone before or after the Menoram I want even more than I want this.

Foxy_Kit
01-10-15, 06:03 PM
No luck for me either. One magmacore and 2 armadillos so far.

Listal
01-10-15, 07:18 PM
Do you guys think a rhino and pyro ponies may work?

Crr008
01-10-15, 08:31 PM
Yay. I got it in second try withpony and rhino. Now back to get the yeti.

BunnieMix
01-10-15, 09:28 PM
I spent lots of gems to get this. Less than it costs in the store, but still... It took like 16 or so tries. Back to trying for the Menoram.

PernReloaded
01-10-15, 09:30 PM
Do you guys think a rhino and pyro ponies may work?

Yes. Any animals that will give the fire x earth combo give you a chance to breed this.

dumbpluff
01-10-15, 09:34 PM
i got mine on the second try, too, also with the rhino and pony. honestly was really really surprised. it's super cute to watch running about my forest. ; v ;

the only bad thing about me having this fella already is that now i get to go back to trying for the unicorn. woe.

Foxy_Kit
01-10-15, 10:00 PM
... why not? I'll give Pony and Rhino a try next.

First 2 tries with Magmacore and Volcamel. 3rd try with Magmacore and Rhino.

Vodelle
01-10-15, 10:29 PM
Third try yielded me 13h (rampage). I haven't really bred earth/fire before so that's new to me as well. It's nice to get new animals, but I do wish my luck with getting limited animals was better. :p

Yummmmmmies
01-10-15, 10:47 PM
Unicorn + armadillo got the 14 hrs on the first go

PernReloaded
01-11-15, 12:54 AM
My 14 hour was a volcamel. Didn't have one before, but am seriously disappointed. Third try is an armordillo.

Can't go back to trying for Menoram just yet...

Edit: fourth try is a 14 hour timer. Now I just gotta wait out and see what pops out...

Drachenia
01-11-15, 04:45 AM
Hello, I have breeding with Citrine Peregrin / Magmacore and got an army Armordillo, Magmacore, Rampage. Now I have breeding with Ruby Razorback / Thorilla and got Armadillo, then Chimpala. I am so happy to have got it

Lipand5kids
01-11-15, 01:17 PM
I was shocked when I got it by breeding Pyro Pony and Rock Rhino. Good luck and hope others get it too.

Jennerwein1
01-11-15, 01:54 PM
Got mine with Pony and Rhino. Not as painful as Unicornicopia which I got with something like 6 hours to spare and umpteen fails. So, yay!!!! I have had the most luck just breeding single element animals to each other.

RorJam
01-11-15, 04:25 PM
Yay, Got it! Now back to my non party ways lol lightning/water /sigh

Lipand5kids
01-11-15, 05:38 PM
Yay, Got it! Now back to my non party ways lol lightning/water /sigh

Yup back to trying to get Golden Lion and many conductor fails. Good luck on getting the animal you want.

Listal
01-11-15, 07:03 PM
I have a pyro pony and rhino. Are ones that are getting the Chip, are they in final forms

also for ones not using this pair, I do not know what your creatures are; so can you tell me their type? are they strickly fire only and earth only, or are they fir earth/ earth nature?

hounds66
01-11-15, 09:10 PM
Chimpala=Rhino & Volcamel

itdragson
01-11-15, 11:05 PM

It's definately earth and fire egg getting ready to hatch. I have a question the I haven't seen the answer for yet. I thought I saw that the Ocean Owl and I forgot his name sorry will get you the Toucan. Is there anyone that has gotten theirs that way..Thanks for any help
Good luck all

PernReloaded
01-11-15, 11:16 PM
It's definately earth and fire egg getting ready to hatch. I have a question the I haven't seen the answer for yet. I thought I saw that the Ocean Owl and I forgot his name sorry will get you the Toucan. Is there anyone that has gotten theirs that way..Thanks for any help
Good luck all

There's a thread for the Treasure Toucan and how to breed it in the Creatures section.
----------
Managed to breed it fourth time out, Rock Rhino and Pyro Pony. Back to Menoram fails.

flowless
01-12-15, 01:31 AM
I had one megma
3 armodillia
One valcomal
And one rampage

6 fails
I so wish the seventh try is the one

Edit
7th try is armodillia
8 th try rampage

Foxy_Kit
01-12-15, 02:48 AM
4 fails now.. One magma, 3 armadillos :)

Not speed breeding.

sand
01-12-15, 03:57 AM
I'm no longer interested in the whole absurdity of devoting all my breeding time to chasing a limited animal that's either "rare" or a member of the low-ranking element families. Nature-Fire, Earth-Fire, Earth-Nature... Uggh! I like the look of this creature and really want one, but I'm not spinning on my head for a week trying to get it.

My UNRUSHED breedings will alternate between attempts for Mr. Chimpala and attempts for animals I desire more (like Citrine for Satyr Sanctuary; and Griffin or Unicorn for the other two forests). Enough with the wild goose chases. Time to play MY way.

sweetypies97
01-12-15, 04:15 AM
I like it but I couldn't be bothered trying for it. I'm still having nothing but fails trying for confetti yeti. My son got one though (confetti yeti not chimpala) so he is thrilled!

Buttercup0001
01-12-15, 05:16 AM
All im getting are armordillos and nothing else. 12hr fails. Giving up and going back to trying to breed the crystal unicorn. Totally frustrated and not happy.

Foxy_Kit
01-12-15, 05:18 AM
I'm going to try for one more day (2 more tries)... if I don't get it, I'm going back to unicorn-hunting.

xxxe
01-12-15, 06:48 AM
I'm just getting Armadillos. I got my Unicorn on breed try 154. Which was probably close to breed try 300 because I didn't start keeping track of my breeding until September sometime. I wish I had put a date when I started keeping track! Lol but anyway, I'm on 176 now and have gotten nothing but commons since my Unicorn. Hopefully this curse ends soon because I need the Magmacore and I want the Chimp. I haven't even tried for the Yetti yet but only because I have all the other Watet Electric type animals and 2 missing from an element pool is better than 1. Hopefully I don't go another 20 more fails before I get a new, or even a rare, animal.

kbli7355
01-12-15, 07:13 AM
I'm going to try for it until tomorrow's update, then either start trying for the new animal or go back to Menoram... Well, I think the week before this chimpala update was a lucky week to me, I got two new supers(yeti & Unicornucopia) and one new ultra (Ruby Razorback) in a row. And I hate this update because it ended my lucky week.

Well, just got a 14 hour timer. Let's see what it is.

Vodelle
01-12-15, 09:03 AM
Results so far:

1/9: Pyro Pony x Rock Rhino = 12h, Armordillo (c)
1/10: Pyro Pony x Rock Rhino = 15h, Magmacore (SR) new
1/11: Pyro Pony x Rock Rhino = 13h, Rampage (r) new
1/11: Pyro Pony x Rock Rhino = 13h, Rampage (r)
1/12: Pyro Pony x Rock Rhino = 12h, Armordillo (c)

Glad to have gotten the magmacore & rampage (uh, twice) but no chimpala in sight. Have a feeling I won't get either it OR the confetti yeti/menoram and that will make me really sad haha. At least I got an SR out of it - out of the many water/lightning breedings I did I have only gotten falconches and conducktors.

BlueCanary
01-12-15, 09:55 AM
I got it with Unicorn x Yak o Lantern. Time to go back to the Menoram :)

readysetgo888
01-12-15, 10:49 AM
I got my first 14 hours on my 6th attempt. Can't wait to see what it is! I kind of wanted a second Volcamel but I still really hope it's the new one so I can be ready to breed for something else tomorrow (or if there's a tournament, which there may be, go back to trying for the ever elusive Sea Drake, Toucan, or Retriever).

readysetgo888
01-12-15, 05:12 PM
Awww it was a Volcamel :( And my next breed was an Armordillo. I think my luck is over.

xxxe
01-12-15, 06:11 PM
Wow I just got a 15 hour timer. My first Magmacore. Now I can go to sleep happy lol. Maybe I'll switch it up and try for the Yetti tomorrow. Goodnight and good luck

kbli7355
01-12-15, 07:30 PM
I'm going to try for it until tomorrow's update, then either start trying for the new animal or go back to Menoram... Well, I think the week before this chimpala update was a lucky week to me, I got two new supers(yeti & Unicornucopia) and one new ultra (Ruby Razorback) in a row. And I hate this update because it ended my lucky week.

Well, just got a 14 hour timer. Let's see what it is.
It's a Chimpala!!

Phaedrakiki
01-12-15, 07:33 PM
No luck for me yet. The only earth/fire I was missing is Volcamel, so any 14h timer gives me something new. I sure hope I get this guy, though. He looks pretty cool! (And I was so bummed when I couldn't get the Scarecrow...)

Good luck, everyone!

chiareh
01-12-15, 07:43 PM
I've gotten about seven armordillos and one volcamel. Sigh.
I've been using a maxed level pony x rhino, a level 10 volcamel and a level 9 magmacore, as well as alternating between rhino x armordillo or pony x armordillo. Still no luck.

Anyone have any successful pairs that use commons? :-/

Phaedrakiki
01-12-15, 07:49 PM
It's a Chimpala!!

Sounds like your luck is still going strong--Congrats! Can you Pls send some of that luck my way? ;)

01-12-15, 08:47 PM
First go- 14 hours.....Volcamel
Second go- 13 hours Rampage
Third go- 12 hours Armodillo
Fourth go- 12 hours Armodillo
Fifth go- 12 hours Armodillo

It's just getting worst and worst.......

kbli7355
01-12-15, 09:11 PM
Sounds like your luck is still going strong--Congrats! Can you Pls send some of that luck my way? ;)

Thank you! And the luck is on your way!

kbli7355
01-12-15, 09:19 PM
Now I can't wait to start breeding unicorn and Falconch for Menoram & citrine... And the first try is a conductor, as I expected. Well, keep on going, guys. This game needs patience and time and...money. We've seen worse, like the good old days when we were trying to breed the Christmas trio. Cheer up, guys! This is nothing!!

Gweenykay
01-13-15, 03:55 AM
Was about to ask the forum what egg I had and I'm so glad I checked here first. The breeding combo was Terradacyle and Sea Horse.

Doompicnic
01-13-15, 08:51 AM
I'm happy to report I got this with my first try! I used Vampire Cat & Rhino. I never have luck getting the animals I want. This time I did :D

GC5410
01-13-15, 10:02 AM
Got this on 4th try with pony and rhino :)

I actually still need a volcamel, so I would have been happy with either 14 hour.

kooky panda
01-13-15, 11:27 AM
I finally got this one. 6 tries with pony and rhino:)

flowless
01-13-15, 01:27 PM
I had one megma
3 armodillia
One valcomal
And one rampage

6 fails
I so wish the seventh try is the one

Edit
7th try is armodillia
8 th try rampage

Seriously getting depressed over this
I got another magmacore

I got duplicates from everything and running out of time

Edit 10 try : armadoilia
11 try armadolia

zenobia42
01-13-15, 02:31 PM
When does the clock run out on this one again?

No luck here. Breeding for it about 3 times a day. :(

saucysammis
01-13-15, 04:24 PM
Mine is evolving now, hatched this morning after making 2 tries per day since it was offered. All pyro and rock rhino. Tried a few combos that would have possible electric fails but after a conductor or two went back to the pry-no pairing.

readysetgo888
01-13-15, 07:32 PM
I got it! 8th try I think. I'm surprised, I really felt like my luck was probably up and I wouldn't get this limited.... very happy! Best of luck to everyone still trying! I really hope we can all get one.

01-14-15, 04:48 AM
Got a Magmacore on eighth go...... Still no Chimpala

Listal
01-14-15, 05:53 AM
5 try with pony and rhino and I got it!

Vodelle
01-14-15, 08:16 AM
Ugh... had a 14h breeding that turned out to be a Volcamel (which I had already). Breeding after that is also 14h, so hopefully I'll get lucky...

flowless
01-14-15, 04:37 PM
My furstartion growing stronger
12 try another armodial

rjazz
01-14-15, 11:10 PM
16 Armadillos, 1 vocamel, 1 magnacore. Both I already have 2 of.. Still need a rampage but can't get anything but 12 hours. Went thru 6 armadillos today alone. Very frustrating��

sweetcupcake555555
01-14-15, 11:27 PM
It is frustrating. Got 13 armadillo and 1 volcamel so far. Just tried again got another 12hr timer :/

rjazz
01-15-15, 12:16 AM
Just tried again before bed, another 12 hour timer. Pony & rhino.. Ugh!

Vodelle
01-15-15, 03:13 AM
End Results:
1/9: Pyro Pony x Rock Rhino = 12h, Armordillo (c)
1/10: Pyro Pony x Rock Rhino = 15h, Magmacore (SR) new
1/11: Pyro Pony x Rock Rhino = 13h, Rampage (r) new
1/11: Pyro Pony x Rock Rhino = 13h, Rampage (r)
1/13: Pyro Pony x Rock Rhino = 14h, Volcamel (r)
1/14: Pyro Pony x Rock Rhino = 14h, Chimpala new, limited

I did get a Chimpala, and also picked up a Magmacore & Rampage, both of which I didn't have before.

So, I was definitely lucky, but before you get antsy, here's another fun fact -- I've unsuccessfully bred lightning&water 24 times and have gotten nothing but conducktors and falconches from it. Lame.

flowless
01-15-15, 04:33 AM
My 13 th try is also armodial

Ahhh

Is my game programmed not to have it or to get it only after speeding up ?

PernReloaded
01-15-15, 10:44 AM
I did get a Chimpala, and also picked up a Magmacore & Rampage, both of which I didn't have before.

So, I was definitely lucky, but before you get antsy, here's another fun fact -- I've unsuccessfully bred lightning&water 24 times and have gotten nothing but conducktors and falconches from it. Lame.
I'm thrilled you got the Chimpala, and completely understand about the water and lightning. From the day Menoram came out I've been breeding for it, and while after two weeks I got two lucky strikes (Confetti Yeti, Hyppogryph), it also meant I had been breeding no less than 48 times since I shaved off hours around the end, averaging two breedings a day. Since I bred them just about a week ago, I've got nothing, which is another 14 breedings,

I don't think I will come away with it, the odds just are not in my favor :/

But I will still cross my fingers for you.

rjazz
01-15-15, 11:18 AM
Bred another 12 hrs this morning. :(

mbyte68
01-15-15, 11:23 AM
earth and fire 1st try was tryin for summit else so cant complain same happend with confetti yeti :D

keller63
01-15-15, 11:45 AM
i want the menoram, but not desperately, but i stopped the water/lightning hybrids because i dont want the confetti yeti, soon as thats gone ill start again, but i got a 14 hour timer with earth/fire got volcamel -.- already had that so i havent got anything yet out of it. But i am alternating between golden retriever and chimpala atm. has gotten me a bansheep i needed but i got another in the nest now -.- thats destined to be turned into 100coins and my fire/earth hybrid breed atm is another 12hour armordillo

Aernak
01-15-15, 02:44 PM
I got this one :) I was breeding armadillo and falconch in hopes for a chimp, menoram, yeti, or unicorn, and I got the menoram and the chimp with that combo.

Now I switched to falconch and other various hybrids, still trying for yeti and unicorn.

Good luck to everyone!

zenobia42
01-15-15, 03:22 PM
Whelp, it's looking like this one will elude me like 2 other animals did. Stilt trying though. Also still trying for the two water-electrics presumably going limited soon. There are WAY WAY WAY too many limiteds in this game now. It just leads to too much disappointment. Not fun.

sweetypies97
01-15-15, 03:27 PM
Whelp, it's looking like this one will elude me like 2 other animals did. Stilt trying though. Also still trying for the two water-electrics presumably going limited soon. There are WAY WAY WAY too many limiteds in this game now. It just leads to too much disappointment. Not fun.
I am in EXACTLY the same boat. It is frustrating and it just determines my resolve never to spend a real cent on this game. I won't contribute to the imbalance or the idea that it is okay to do this to players.

flowless
01-15-15, 04:15 PM
My 13 th try is also armodial

Ahhh

14th and 15 the try both were armodillia
I speeded up using saved gems last two rounds
I was so closed to quitting the game for the very first time
However I got 14 hour timer that I speed turned out to be chimpala

Plz TL no more limited unless seasonal
Takes away the fun
Too much of any thing is not good
Can back fire
As I noticed more players this time didn't chase after this animal

xxxe
01-15-15, 07:31 PM
I'm also on try 13 with another Armadillo. 12 Armadillos and one Magmacore (which I needed.) Please! No more limited animals for awhile. Even though I'm sure once Valentine's Day rolls around we will get some more... The endless grind breeding the same elements over and over is so depressing. Especially when luck isn't on your side. I still haven't been able to try for the Yetti. I guess once the 18 hour timer on the Chimp goal is up, I will try again for the other one.

keller63
01-15-15, 08:09 PM
This one may elude me also, certainly not getting it before the quest is up and looks like the retriever quest might be going down the drain also. 2 days left and still nothing yet and most fails are loooong timers. But as long as the retriever doesn't go limited I'm happy, would like a chance to get it rather then removing yet another from the game. Chimpala I prefer to all the rock/fire combos but sure isn't the cutest in my eyes. But certainly more unique :)

Good luck to anyone bothering to try for it :)

Bambamstad
01-16-15, 12:42 AM
Same here, got amardillos, two magmacores and two rampages. This last one was new in my forest. Not a single 14 hr timer. Tonight going to start for the new guy with unicorn and water/electric, since one of the fails can be hippo, menoram that are also missing.

RLrox
01-16-15, 03:04 AM
No luck here either - my very last shot turned out to be armadillo number 11 or 12 (I haven't been counting!) with not one single different animal to even break the monotony! Not that it would have made a difference as I already have magma core,volcamel etc. Back to endless fire glider/daredevil fails to get the gold lion, I guess...Zzzzzzzzzzz......

sanya87
01-16-15, 04:49 AM
No luck for me either... First limited animal I will not get and honestly I don't care anymore. Not spending one cent again on this game, like someone said "limited time story". They ruined the game completely with all those limited animals for no reason. Just not fun anymore :(

DragonMoon006
01-16-15, 07:13 AM
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i435/Qjiwawajaime/imagejpg1_zps5e2ad95e.jpg (http://s1093.photobucket.com/user/Qjiwawajaime/media/imagejpg1_zps5e2ad95e.jpg.html)

Made it!!! Phew that was close...

ahomeforme
01-16-15, 08:38 AM
I have 4 more hours left on my clock, press the breed button with eyes closed, and bam! 14 hours! Could it be?? Pleeeease let it be.........

14 hours later:
:( it's volcamel... But,,,, my next immediate pair breeding is 21 hours lightning+water.... Yeti??

willgb09
01-16-15, 11:34 AM
No luck here. All I got were Armordillos every single breed. They couldn't even give me Rampage or Magmacore, which I still need as well. Nice odds, TL. This is starting to suck.

rjazz
01-16-15, 12:24 PM
No luck here. All I got were Armordillos every single breed. They couldn't even give me Rampage or Magmacore, which I still need as well. Nice odds, TL. This is starting to suck.

Same here-no fun at all. Couldn't even get a Rampage!

zenobia42
01-16-15, 12:36 PM
Well that STANK. No luck for me. I don't like missing out on unique animals like this. It does NOT make me want to buy and spend gems. It makes me want to find another game where it is actually possible to get things like this without either spending a ton of money or having a ton of luck.

xxxe
01-16-15, 12:43 PM
No luck this time for me either. I guess I will just speed up the next 7 hours on the clock so I can try for the new gem water and the Yetti. Boo Chimpala, boo.

sweetypies97
01-16-15, 03:18 PM
No luck for me either, but that is not surprising.

TokiChunsa
01-16-15, 03:35 PM
I failed at this one too. It's ridiculous. I don't like how the odds on getting new creatures are slim, then when you do get the first one, they come at you repeatedly, ruining chances of getting ones you don't have already.

Foxy_Kit
01-16-15, 03:53 PM
Chimpala doesnt like me either :)

keller63
01-16-15, 08:26 PM
Oh wow, I half expected a timer to actually come up, like it did with panda unicornucopia harvest hedgehog or something. I put fire earth in after the quest timer thinking he was still available. Now that's a wasted 12hours -.- ah well can keep at the golden retriever I suppose

sanya87
01-28-15, 05:38 AM
No luck for me either... First limited animal I will not get and honestly I don't care anymore. Not spending one cent again on this game, like someone said "limited time story". They ruined the game completely with all those limited animals for no reason. Just not fun anymore :(

I forgot but I actually got it, on my last try just after writing this...

If it can work like that all the time, write when you are frustrated and then get a new animal it would be great lol

Phoenix406
02-07-18, 03:00 PM
I can't find a thread on Chimpala. I just got 4 in a row using Stately Steed and Crystal Unicorn, so it is currently breedable.
Also got a Jade Kirin! Using Empuress and CU. I was actually speed breeding for the cozy Cuddler and the other one and just wanted to see what the "Royal" breeding element would do. No luck whatsoever on the two limited animals. 😕

Maheks
02-10-18, 08:21 AM
I got a chimpala as well. No luck on the two limited animals for me too 🙁

G4OU812
02-10-18, 02:00 PM
I got one as the last breeding I could do for the Cuddly Cub and Cozy Cuddler. The timer was 18 minutes over the event expiration. I kept wondering what it was until I found an egg chart with a picture of the egg. Used a Honey Bear and Solar Simian.

nativeelfstar
02-10-18, 03:19 PM
It currently says it is not available though breeding. How are you breeding this animal?

Sakrysta
02-11-18, 09:08 AM
Storm8 is lazy about updating the creature descriptions when they bring back retired animals. We never know if one is breedable until someone actually breeds it.

Phoenix406
02-11-18, 03:54 PM
^^^^ So much this!

nativeelfstar
02-11-18, 04:04 PM
I will have to try breeding for it! I like how unique it is. We do not see this often it seems. Do not get me wrong I like the variations but I also like new and unique :D