PDA

View Full Version : What to do with my gems?

jgsftek
01-06-15, 03:31 PM
I've been playing for a few months now and have almost 700 gems. What's the best ROI? The gem animals? I've looked for a thread describing what each animal drops but don't see one. Which are the"best" animals? I'm level 34 btw.
Thanks

reewinder
01-06-15, 06:32 PM
I'm pretty sure they drop items at a random rate with the exception of the show pony. Show ponies are supposed to give 15 gems per week guaranteed.....or something like that. But I wonder how that works if you don't collect from them every 5 hours on the dot? What if you can only manage to collect once a day? Will they still deliver the 15 gems? Or since you only collected once a day would it be more like 7 gems?
Only other pet/animal that would somewhat guarantee anything would be the truffle pigs. At least you have a real shot at getting something out of them each time. Truffle items sell for good money and so do truffles themselves.
I personally like the rabbits so I guess it all boils down to what you like.

Rynetory2
01-06-15, 07:00 PM
For show pony, you feed it once a week and it gives you 15 gems. The normal (cash or gem) pets give cash, parts or sometimes gems randomly but the drop rate has dropped so I won't suggest that. If you want cash, buy a hog for selling truffles. If you want gems, save to a 1000 gems and wait for the next show pony sale.

The gem animals, except show pony, are not a good ROI. They give the same as the cash pets.