PDA

View Full Version : Floral Bouquet

beckyfoll
01-06-15, 01:49 PM
I'm level 95 and have never received the items needed to get the floral bouquet collectible! I'm just wondering where they come from? Certain recipes/ovens? Tips? I've mastered almost all the recipes on the regular oven and tip 50 neighbors daily.

jandtandn
01-06-15, 02:34 PM
You get them for buying wallpaper and wall decor items. It's completely random,mandnyouncanngomawhile without getting a full set. I've been playing for a year and only have the trophy in two of my four restaurants and none in my four bakeries!

AnnasCoffee
01-06-15, 02:42 PM
The simple answer is... from buying wallpaper or wall decorations.

More info... the Floral Trophy is the rarest of the Collectibles. The Collectibles were introduced to the game several years ago (2011, I think). For the first week, the 'drop rate' for prizes was high. Then TL announced on the Fourm that the drop rate would be lowered. It is now VERY RARE to get a Floral Trophy. I got 7 the first week. Since then I've only gotten 1 (after YEARS)

TIP.... buy the cheap pictures, then sell them.... and then re-buy them again. I wouldn't do this with wallpaper because you can't sell it back.

Some people will say 'you have to buy gem items to get the Floral Trophy'. I DON'T think this is true. I got ALL my Flowers from buying COIN items.

jandtandn
01-06-15, 03:38 PM
Some people will say 'you have to buy gem items to get the Floral Trophy'. I DON'T think this is true. I got ALL my Flowers from buying COIN items.

I also got both of mine from buying coin items.

mytsa
01-06-15, 07:30 PM
I've been playing for more than 2 years, and got 7 only, but not one set yet.

cali_girl_sd4
01-11-15, 12:52 PM
The simple answer is... from buying wallpaper or wall decorations.

More info... the Floral Trophy is the rarest of the Collectibles. The Collectibles were introduced to the game several years ago (2011, I think). For the first week, the 'drop rate' for prizes was high. Then TL announced on the Fourm that the drop rate would be lowered. It is now VERY RARE to get a Floral Trophy. I got 7 the first week. Since then I've only gotten 1 (after YEARS)

TIP.... buy the cheap pictures, then sell them.... and then re-buy them again. I wouldn't do this with wallpaper because you can't sell it back.

I have to agree. I got about 7 of the Floral Trophies back in 2011. Between 2012- 2013, I didn't get any Floral Trophies. But it isn't a big deal for me, since I've gotten them before.