PDA

View Full Version : Blocked door & items are still selling

breezecreations
01-06-15, 12:20 PM
I just came back from a 5 month break. My door was blocked, and I left it as such until I had built up a supply. Noticed though, that my food was diminishing and I was making money. Is this a bug, or did TL make it so we can't close shop anymore? Thanks!

AuntyRose32
01-06-15, 12:34 PM
Blocking your door is not a feature of the game. TL don't recommend you do it. Your food can still sell when the door is blocked, even if it didn't sell this way in the past. Sometimes a quick sell occurs, this is when you unblock your door and ALL of your food sells immediately, every counter will be empty, usually you will receive the coin for it but not always.

taoyingying
01-06-15, 01:40 PM
I believe if you have your game opening, then your food won't sell because you can see the bots and the bots cannot get in. However, once you close your game, your food will sell as if the bots can get in, because the game won't bother checking your "door condition" when you close it. What it does is, once your reopen the game, it just runs an algorithm to calculate the food cost/income based on the time elapsed and update your coin/food amount at once.

LavaRain8
01-06-15, 06:25 PM
If you block it with the registers/podiums, I think you still make some coins, just not as much as if it were open. But if you were gone for 5 months...I'm surprised it's all not gone, unless you had a ton of food built up (or the rate at which they sell that way is just very low). And since you didn't lose all of your food, I'd assume it's not the quick sell glitch that happens when you reopen. So either a glitch...or just a very slow sell rate with the register block, if that's what you had done to block the door.