PDA

View Full Version : Airplane deliveries I don't have

pinksweets4u
01-06-15, 09:07 AM
I just moved up a level in my farm and I noticed that a couple of my deliveries are asking for things made in the deli and the pizza oven.

I do have both the deli and the pizza oven. So I go to my pizza oven to try and make the new pizza and I don't see that option. So I discard the order and go to the next one. The next one asked me for a juice and a toast with a sunny side up egg on top with pepper sprinkled on it. I clicked the egg and it says it's made in the deli. So I go to my deli to check it out and there is no toast and egg within black pepper.

Is this a mistake?
Is anyone else seeing the same thing or am I missing something?
Is this a new upgrade that hasn't hit all farms yet but now hitting our airplane deliveries?

Rynetory2
01-06-15, 09:55 AM
I just moved up a level in my farm and I noticed that a couple of my deliveries are asking for things made in the deli and the pizza oven.

I do have both the deli and the pizza oven. So I go to my pizza oven to try and make the new pizza and I don't see that option. So I discard the order and go to the next one. The next one asked me for a juice and a toast with a sunny side up egg on top with pepper sprinkled on it. I clicked the egg and it says it's made in the deli. So I go to my deli to check it out and there is no toast and egg within black pepper.

Is this a mistake?
Is anyone else seeing the same thing or am I missing something?
Is this a new upgrade that hasn't hit all farms yet but now hitting our airplane deliveries?

This is the truffle egg. Expand to the truffle forest and you should be able to make this.

kooky panda
01-06-15, 11:05 AM
As Rynetory stated you will need to expand to the Truffle forest to be able to make these extra recipes.