PDA

View Full Version : Please help - expansion

alicee11
01-05-15, 08:12 AM
How can i make my bakery smal

PennyLane1900
01-05-15, 10:30 AM
You can't! once you've expand you can't make it smaller anymore.

kooky panda
01-05-15, 11:43 AM
As Pennylane stated there is no option to reduce the size of your bakery.
Is there a reason you want to?

ElaineCarrel
01-05-15, 05:49 PM
I'd actually like to expand my bakery 1x time and reduce my restaurant by 1 expansion. Y? I want more space to decorate my bakery and my restaurant is just too big. It takes 2 long to redecorate and buying new wallpaper and new floor tiles is 2 expensive.

zeldashepard
01-07-15, 03:48 AM
I'd actually like to expand my bakery 1x time and reduce my restaurant by 1 expansion. Y? I want more space to decorate my bakery and my restaurant is just too big. It takes 2 long to redecorate and buying new wallpaper and new floor tiles is 2 expensive.

This is why I've kept my restaurant pretty small. Every time after I expand (both restaurant and bakery), I regret it because of the pain of redecorating and how expensive it is. It always works out relatively well, but there's always a while of "WHY DID I DO THIS? NOW EVERYTHING LOOKS WRONG!!!" going on.

alicee11
01-08-15, 10:05 AM

It's just a pain

fatbearsecondary
01-08-15, 10:23 AM

Is wanting a smaller bakery not reason enough?

I've been playing for over a year and my main bakery is at 11x14. I like having a small place where I can pay attention to every detail. I also only have 4 water gardens, which currently form a river running through my bakery. If I expanded, I wouldn't have another one to add to the river effect.

Honestly, though, I wish I could expand sometimes, when there are bigger decorations I'd like to put out, but knowing I can't go back has kept me at this size. If I could, I'd probably pay a lot of coins going back and forth between 11x14, 12x15, and 13x16. Currently I have a ton saved up, as not spending for expansions leaves you with a lot of excess cash...

alicee11
01-08-15, 11:27 AM
Didn't make me feel better..

Natasha_07
01-08-15, 01:59 PM
Currently all my shops BS/RS/FS are small except PSS where I'm maxed on expansions.

I want to expand my bakery but for whatever reason expanding is not a problem, rather it's creativity. When I look back at screenshots of my BS I've made in the last 2 years, it looks better then than now. I would take a few hours to redecorate on average every 2 weeks, now it's a few days once a month. :)

Maybe I'm in need of some excitement. Some of my neighbors have max bakeries and redecorate in no time.