PDA

View Full Version : Bakery and Restaurant Story Valentine!

Unregistered
02-03-11, 03:32 PM
Finally here. For free:)

Unregistered
02-03-11, 03:35 PM
where?? cant find it in itunes, anything new??

Unregistered
02-03-11, 03:45 PM
Well there are the quests and the only other thing that appears to be new so far are the balloons. The description said "share secret recipes with friends" not sure how to do that. Just the promise of updates every week. Plus the graphics are slightly different. Thats all for now but I'm hoping there will be more.

Unregistered
02-03-11, 03:47 PM
any free gems for downloading?? what about rest story??

Unregistered
02-03-11, 03:50 PM
Oh yeah, 5 gems for downloading on both RS and BS. RS basically the same as BS.

Unregistered
02-03-11, 03:51 PM
how did u find it in itunes, tried teamlava, restaurant story and nothing appears...

Unregistered
02-03-11, 03:54 PM
I typed in teamlava in the search and just kept scrolling down once the story games showed up, and they were there.

Unregistered
02-03-11, 03:57 PM
nothing yet, maybe it havent reached my country or a bug.. thxs anyway

Unregistered
02-03-11, 03:59 PM
Ahh that sucks:( I'm in Australia.. weird.

Unregistered
02-03-11, 04:27 PM
I cant see it in app store HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
02-03-11, 11:25 PM
It appeared for me on my iPad, but not my iPhone4-had to DL that from the computer. After all this time, a colossal disappointment. Outside of our bakeries there now exists lawn and streetlights! We were sooo hoping for those!! And inside...drum roll... A tiny tiny tiny bunch of balloons as the only new decor item. Not a single new recipe! I took the advice of another forum contributer. I am now playing Tiny Chef and having a blast! Tons of Valentines decor and food-tons! You can also have 4 differently themed restaurants! Cmon over!

Unregistered
02-03-11, 11:39 PM
i'm glad you like tiny chef

i hated it

i know its easier for you to "earn" bucks by downloading stuff but most of the :academy recipes: require you to use chef bucks and you have to cook it about 30x or even more and each time costs x chef bucks..you do the math on how many you can learn!

not to mention you cannot close your bakery. sucks sucks sucks

Unregistered
02-04-11, 12:06 AM
What a childish reply. The THREAD is BS and RS Valentines!!

Unregistered
02-04-11, 12:15 AM
I play Tiny Chef as well as BS/RS. That poster is correct. Amazing Valentines content! I don't care about mastering, although I have already done so with ease. I am so happy to have cool interior design capabilities and beautiful good! It doesn't matter at all that you can't close. It's like the heart score on BS/RS as soon as you open again and have a few happy customers come in, it goes immediately back to 100. Your wait staff stands by dutifully. The content and the updates are fabulous! No, I dont work for them-just got so bored with lack of new content in BS. Bye negative person!

Unregistered
02-04-11, 07:52 AM
when will the android's version out ?

Unregistered
02-04-11, 10:11 AM
On designing the valetine restaurant, my normal restaurant also changes