PDA

View Full Version : Claiming Bingos

cruiser4ever
01-04-15, 07:14 PM
Is there something special I have to do to claim a Bingo on my card? Right now all I get are the instant Bingos that you get with the stars. Thanks for the help.

PikaSquirrel
01-05-15, 11:21 AM
You can use Boosts to help you get Bingo, but sometimes you're lucky enough that you don't need any Boosts and still get Bingo. Boosts like the one you're using or the Free Spaces Boosts can help you get Bingo.

dtv1096
02-25-15, 11:43 AM
Is there something special I have to do to claim a Bingo on my card? Right now all I get are the instant Bingos that you get with the stars. Thanks for the help.

I can't figure it out either. I just downloaded the game and had 3 bingos on my cards but every time I pressed bingo it said it was bad. So how do you claim it?

PikaSquirrel
02-27-15, 12:07 PM
I can't figure it out either. I just downloaded the game and had 3 bingos on my cards but every time I pressed bingo it said it was bad. So how do you claim it?

Can you let us know in which Property you experienced this in? Have you experienced it multiple times in this Property?

bethaneyl
03-13-15, 03:28 AM
I having the same problem ...I in the first property , just started the game ...
do I have to have a certain bingo (diagonal / corners) .....that's the only thing I can figure ?

PikaSquirrel
03-13-15, 11:49 AM
Before you enter a Property and also after entering, you'll be able to see all of the different win patterns. As long as you have one of those patterns, you'll be able to win a Bingo.

1Hermit
10-04-15, 03:47 AM
I also received a false bingo for the bottom row in Mediterranean