PDA

View Full Version : Money being spent?

bdocc
01-04-15, 03:03 AM
Hello, so today I was on BS and I was serving my food as usual, and a few minutes later I come check my food again and I see that 400.000 money was spent and that I received 4 Diamond Print tables!! This has also happened on RS where I received 3 tables and all my money spent. Is someone logging into my account or is this a bug? I would like my 400.000 money back because I had to earn that! Please help...

bdocc
01-04-15, 08:57 AM
What the hell is happening??? I now have no more money, no gems and a bunch of tables bought!!! TL better fix this! I want a refund of 65 gems and my 2 millions coins back!

kvoeller
01-04-15, 10:15 AM
Sometimes when new players download the game, they end up with someone else's storm8 ID attached. Send an email to support@teamlava.com as soon as you can so they can take a look at your game. Good luck!

kvoeller
01-04-15, 10:20 AM
Also, if you have decor you have purchased that is out right now, I would recommend storing it all until TL sorts it out for you. Support is having an increased ticket volume, as your reply email will say, so it might be a few days before they can look at your game. I just dealt with this in my game and tons of my stuff was sold and it's been a battle to get it back.

kooky panda
01-04-15, 12:51 PM
Hello, so today I was on BS and I was serving my food as usual, and a few minutes later I come check my food again and I see that 400.000 money was spent and that I received 4 Diamond Print tables!! This has also happened on RS where I received 3 tables and all my money spent. Is someone logging into my account or is this a bug? I would like my 400.000 money back because I had to earn that! Please help...
I am sorry but the forum cannot help with this issue.
Please send an email to support@teamlava.com.

Give them, your storm ID, the game and the specific tablet you play on.

Thanks!