PDA

View Full Version : Why is the 'Make Desserts' in my trophy case not increasing?

BiggerBubbles
01-03-15, 07:23 PM
Surely cheesecake and yoghurt parfait should count as desserts. I have made them lots of times. The counter in the trophy case remains at zero. TL?

kooky panda
01-03-15, 09:28 PM
I checked and mine is showing 42/50 so mine is counting.

Try restarting your game and check again. If you are still at 0, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

++moving this thread to the Bug forum++

KadeeDid
01-04-15, 04:17 PM

Try restarting your game and check again. If you are still at 0, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

Finally found this post. I read it last night and noticed the something is happening with me. My Make Desserts is showing 0/10 even though I have made numerous parfaits and cheesecakes! I have force closed and restarted several times.

No point in emailing TL. I have had no success with them any time I have emailed them. They reply with suggestions that have no connection with my question. I actually have wondered if they actually read the emails or responses are computer generated but have been told that they are real people and not a bot.

kooky panda
01-04-15, 07:04 PM
I will go ahead and report this over.

(note: with support, you will first get an automatic response. You will know when an agent is responding back because they will sign their name.)

CuddlyDragon
01-04-15, 07:34 PM
You were making the items after you had the goal correct?

KadeeDid
01-04-15, 07:55 PM
I will go ahead and report this over.

(note: with support, you will first get an automatic response. You will know when an agent is responding back because they will sign their name.)

I know that. I have worked in IT. I receive an automated response. The response from the agent is what annoys me. They do not read my message. They answer an unrelated question. This has happened many times. The response never answers the question. It is obvious that my message has not been read clearly as I detail everything including trouble shooting techniques.

KadeeDid
01-04-15, 08:02 PM
I have had goals to make the parfait and cheesecake.

This should not matter though. As mentioned in the first post, we are discussing the trophy case. It says "Make desserts!" 0/10. The numbers should increase whether there was a goal or not. It is illogical for this not to happen. Other items increase without goals. Ex. make Friends! Learn Recipes! Earn Coins! Cook Anything! Buy Styles! Cook Ingredients! Buy Decorations! These just add up continuously.

KadeeDid
01-05-15, 12:40 AM

Kookie,

Is it counting Yogurt Parfait and Cheesecake or just the Sugar Cookies and Carrot Cake on the Diner Oven? I have the option and goal to get that oven but not enough cash yet. It is definitely not counting Parfait as I have made several more orders of it since force closing and restarting.

kooky panda
01-05-15, 11:26 AM
Kookie,

Is it counting Yogurt Parfait and Cheesecake or just the Sugar Cookies and Carrot Cake on the Diner Oven? I have the option and goal to get that oven but not enough cash yet. It is definitely not counting Parfait as I have made several more orders of it since force closing and restarting.
I was not paying attention on which desserts but I am up to 54/250 and I have been doing mostly parfait and sugar cookies.

KadeeDid
01-06-15, 12:15 AM
I was not paying attention on which desserts but I am up to 54/250 and I have been doing mostly parfait and sugar cookies.

I am not that far. I still have 0/10 and have been making parfaits. I don't have the oven to make Sugar Cookies yet.

KadeeDid
01-07-15, 07:32 PM

I bought the Diner Oven, started making Sugar Cookie and have 2/10. It looks as though Yogourt Parfait and Cheesecake do not count.

SparklyOctopus
01-14-15, 06:21 PM
Hello everyone! :) This should be fixed now. The Yogurt Parfait and the Cheesecake will be counting towards your achievement for Desserts! :)

KadeeDid
01-14-15, 08:17 PM
Hello everyone! :) This should be fixed now. The Yogurt Parfait and the Cheesecake will be counting towards your achievement for Desserts! :)

Thank you. What I cooked earlier today did not count. Will check next time. I am working on some goals.