PDA

View Full Version : Coin collection

sha62o
01-03-15, 12:54 PM
There are three places and not matter what habitats I place there the coin collection pops up right away and the collection for each habitat is only 250 coins never the full amount the habitat is capable of collecting .

[S8] Regina
01-05-15, 12:06 PM
There are three places and not matter what habitats I place there the coin collection pops up right away and the collection for each habitat is only 250 coins never the full amount the habitat is capable of collecting .

When a player tips your habitats, you get a bonus of 250 Coins. If you collected all your Coins from your habitats, and someone tipped your habitats, you will see the Coin + Sparkle show up on a habitat.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

sha62o
01-08-15, 09:10 AM
It happens all the time doesn't need any one to visit always the same three spots. The collection pops up right away after I have collected and it's never for the full amount. I placed my unicorn on one of the three spots and found the habitat didn't ever collect the full amount it was capable of

[S8] Regina
01-08-15, 03:17 PM
It happens all the time doesn't need any one to visit always the same three spots. The collection pops up right away after I have collected and it's never for the full amount. I placed my unicorn on one of the three spots and found the habitat didn't ever collect the full amount it was capable of

Can you please let us know which habitats this is occurring in so we can investigate? Thank you!