PDA

View Full Version : Story line ended?

Solstice14
01-02-15, 09:59 AM
I finished building the Fairie Workshop and Bridge and managed to get all 20 inscriptions from Belladonna - since then no more instructions or quests, etc. Have I finished the end of the game?
I can still send out trades, adventures and expand, but gets kind of repetitive.

ciarjen
01-02-15, 10:06 AM
There have been updates and goals but have all been Christmas related in the last few weeks.

I suggest you check the game next Thursday as there may be an update then.

SpiritWind00
01-02-15, 10:44 PM
Core story should start up again soon. There is definitely an update coming next week. Lots of us are waiting biding our time for something to get our claws into. In the meantime, you can always go to The Hub and check out the Fun Stuff section!

Solstice14
01-03-15, 12:39 PM
Core story should start up again soon. There is definitely an update coming next week. Lots of us are waiting biding our time for something to get our claws into. In the meantime, you can always go to The Hub and check out the Fun Stuff section!

Thanks - I could not believe that I had come to the end of the "core" storyline! I think a prompt that this was the case would be a good idea. I do not search the forum for what is coming next.