PDA

View Full Version : Daily goals in iPad but not android!

CafeBake
01-02-15, 08:16 AM
Every time I log onto my iPad, I get these daily goals with money. But on android there's no option for that?

ElaineCarrel
01-02-15, 06:34 PM
I believe that's the life of an android player. TL seems to differentiate that way. iOS or Apple device players r able to download different TL games to install and play to earn gems where the android players r able 2 download various versions R the game to install and earn gems. Or at least that's the way I understand it. However, I don't think it's fair that the android owners r able 2 go back and download the older versions like Halloween 2012 and get the older ovens,decor and recipes where the Apple owners have no access to them.
I think that's the way it works. If I'm wrong, I hope some1 will step in and answer ur question correctly.

Natasha_07
01-02-15, 07:01 PM
Sorry but not all android users are the same.

I was not able to use no HW 2012 editions last year in BS/RS/FS, while some users were able to download HW for kindle during the BS TG goals as I didn't have the new TG edition in my Google Play store to do the goals. That some may doesn't mean all can.

If we want to talk about parity DS takes the crown, absolutely nothing for androids there not even storage while iOS get more than a dozen unique features. So because some may be able to switch in BS doesn't go for all.

I cannot open any HW edition on my tablet. Good for those who can.

nmishii
01-02-15, 09:19 PM
Android players get the daily bonus but no pop up. If you access your game just before and just after reset, you will notice a large jump in coins.

At one time ios got a considerably larger bonus than android. Not sure if that is still true.