PDA

View Full Version : *** licence

Gabi2111
01-02-15, 03:44 AM
Can we pretty please get a *** licence to shoot them frigging annoying partridges out of the newspaper???? I swear I'll happyly pay with gems to have the pleasure of blasting them outta there 

Just saying :)

ciarjen
01-02-15, 05:39 AM
Can we pretty please get a *** licence to shoot them frigging annoying partridges out of the newspaper???? I swear I'll happyly pay with gems to have the pleasure of blasting them outta there 

Just saying :)

This event has been bad for a number of reasons from the start but when the partridges got introduced it just got worse. The newspaper is full of them, nobody is buying them because only 200 were ever needed and it has slowed down sales of everything else plus stopped the much needed parts showing in the newspaper.

Why TL didn't fix this days ago is anyone's guess. :(

Gabi2111
01-02-15, 12:19 PM
Except what concerns the stupid birds I have to disagree I'm afraid. No clue why you find this event bad for a number of reasons, because I really enjoyed it and still do. The prices are super cute, especially the houses and the reindeer.

It's just the partridges that annoy me by filling up the newspaper. Personally I flush those. I put them up for sale and then discard them. I have no clue why people think they can ever sell them...lol. Unless they use them as a filler of course to boost their shop up. I was just frustrated bc it took me ages to find some items for the train and all the newspaper showed were those frigging partridges.

It will fix itself bc the event stops in couple of days :)

i guess if TL would stop those birds, the few people who didn't finish the 200 partridges yet and refuse to buy them instead would complain...hahaha. They can't win. Someone always will complain...lol

I just keep dreaming of shooting them. One can dream :)

orleansparish
01-02-15, 12:59 PM
Too funny. Probably the best line I've seen in any of the pages so far. Which means it won't stay for long probably. Just wasted Free gems speeding the stane just to see its still a bird paradise. What they thought was helpful is now a hindrance. Even though people were still buying the birds from me as of today. For the most part I list and then discard them. Two reasons, I need my slots for higher coin items and they can obviously get their birds from elsewhere. But a plan should have been implemented where, if each individual player finished the goal, they don't get anymore birds from harvesting.

orleansparish
01-02-15, 01:02 PM
Except what concerns the stupid birds I have to disagree I'm afraid. No clue why you find this event bad for a number of reasons, because I really enjoyed it and still do. The prices are super cute, especially the houses and the reindeer.

It's just the partridges that annoy me by filling up the newspaper. Personally I flush those. I put them up for sale and then discard them. I have no clue why people think they can ever sell them...lol. Unless they use them as a filler of course to boost their shop up. I was just frustrated bc it took me ages to find some items for the train and all the newspaper showed were those frigging partridges.

It will fix itself bc the event stops in couple of days :)

i guess if TL would stop those birds, the few people who didn't finish the 200 partridges yet and refuse to buy them instead would complain...hahaha. They can't win. Someone always will complain...lol

I just keep dreaming of shooting them. One can dream :)

The prizes are cute. Minus the shop/buildings looking similar just as they did for the fall event I didnt bother losing sleep over. However, the way items dropped Wasnt typical and it seems they changed the way the game is played so we Dont sell items as much to each other. No event has ever been this complicated to gather items before. I want that reindeer but this has been more stressful for most.