PDA

View Full Version : Answered Parts From Deliveries???

locomputers
01-02-15, 02:14 AM
I am on an Android tablet Jellybean operating system and have noticed in my last 10-15 deliveries straight there are NO tools or expansion parts or anything except coins + xp from every delivery. Is there a bug?

peacepkr1970
01-02-15, 07:52 AM
I am noticing the same thing. I installed the new Winter version on my Samsung tablet this morning and I haven't received anything for my deliveries so far. Please fix.

orleansparish
01-02-15, 08:20 AM
Same on ios for me too. I've done well over 300 deliveries in the past four days, no over exaggerating and have gotten not one part for the xmas tree. If it wasn't for the newstand and the trees I'll have nothing. Plenty of saws, a few maps, not ONE tinsel, light and ball. And believe me Im eye balling everything to see if something will come. Nana. No axes in two days either.

FrozenTurtle
01-02-15, 12:05 PM
I am on an Android tablet Jellybean operating system and have noticed in my last 10-15 deliveries straight there are NO tools or expansion parts or anything except coins + xp from every delivery. Is there a bug?

I am noticing the same thing. I installed the new Winter version on my Samsung tablet this morning and I haven't received anything for my deliveries so far. Please fix.

On Android, Tools and Parts are dropping from the deliveries, you just may need to perform a few more. Good luck!

Same on ios for me too. I've done well over 300 deliveries in the past four days, no over exaggerating and have gotten not one part for the xmas tree. If it wasn't for the newstand and the trees I'll have nothing. Plenty of saws, a few maps, not ONE tinsel, light and ball. And believe me Im eye balling everything to see if something will come. Nana. No axes in two days either.

On iOS, you are still able to get the Holiday Tree parts. Just keep trying! :)

shailee17
01-04-15, 01:05 PM
On Android, Tools and Parts are dropping from the deliveries, you just made need to perform a few more. Good luck!

On iOS, you are still able to get the Holiday Tree parts. Just keep trying! :)

If you're dropping the rate of receiving tools from deliveries, and being that I'm only on level 10, don't you think that'll discourage players from playing the game? I paid for additional gems at the beginning of the game, which was fine, yet I didn't think I would have to use them because of the lack of tools, which is needed to grow the farm.

MsMelanieMonster
01-05-15, 02:39 PM
I am on Android Jelly Bean and just started Farm Story 2. I'm out of gems and my barn is full of grain and feed because I used all of the biscuits and corn bread for any possible deliveries. I cannot gather any new food items or eggs or milk because my barn is full -- so I cannot complete any more deliveries to get the paint bucket (?) I need to expand. I've only reached level 8 and can't move forward. I emailed support but didn' hear back - and yes shailee17: I am totally discouraged from playing the game because I can't do anything else.
Anyone know if there is a solution?

StoxMan
01-05-15, 03:19 PM
On Android, Tools and Parts are dropping from the deliveries, you just made need to perform a few more. Good luck!

Seriously ? Can you offer any explanation ?

This makes absolutely no sense, as you are effectively ruining the game. Wow :-(

FrozenTurtle
01-05-15, 03:43 PM
Seriously ? Can you offer any explanation ?

This makes absolutely no sense, as you are effectively ruining the game. Wow :-(

Sorry about that! "made" = "may"