PDA

View Full Version : Known Can't Copy & Paste Anymore

bubbies8
01-02-15, 12:18 AM
I just noticed last night that I'm unable to copy and paste messages onto anyone's walls. I think this bug only applies to iPhone 6 users because this is also happening to a neighbor who has the 6. I also have the latest version of Dragon Story and iOS. Hope this can be fixed soon.

[S8] Elsa
01-02-15, 12:19 PM
Thank you for the report! We've confirmed that iPhone6/6+ players currently are unable to copy/paste/select in the game. We have reported this to our team for investigation. Unfortunately, this may require a version update.

bubbies8
01-02-15, 02:09 PM
Elsa;1031498']Thank you for the report! We've confirmed that iPhone6/6+ players currently are unable to copy/paste/select in the game. We have reported this to our team for investigation. Unfortunately, this may require a version update.

Thank you for the update! Look forward to a version update, as well, to fix the prob :)

MajicHearts
01-06-15, 06:55 AM
I just noticed last night that I'm unable to copy and paste messages onto anyone's walls. I think this bug only applies to iPhone 6 users because this is also happening to a neighbor who has the 6. I also have the latest version of Dragon Story and iOS. Hope this can be fixed soon.

Thanks for reporting this problem - I have the same problem. I will be awaiting a version update...
2/4/15 - this has been fixed since the update- YAY!

frenchmarketgirl
02-12-15, 02:16 PM
Elsa;1031498']Thank you for the report! We've confirmed that iPhone6/6+ players currently are unable to copy/paste/select in the game. We have reported this to our team for investigation. Unfortunately, this may require a version update.

I'm an Android user, and now I can't copy and paste anymore. I can't write more than one line either. Sometimes one sentence takes two posts. This is only since we got all the new features.

corwinsfall
02-12-15, 06:32 PM
I'm an android user as well having same problem I sometimes open DS winter to visit and post because can't complete an average sentence in under2 sometimes as many as 5 posts feel sorry for my neighbours walls

RLTD31
02-12-15, 09:27 PM
So frustrated I can't log into my other account on my new ip6! Keeps telling me I have wrong password and then get an email that they are still backed up from the holidays?! If I lose getting my light house dragon I am going to be pissed!

hon3ycomb
02-26-15, 12:34 AM
Yes, this happens to me as well. Got the latest version on Android.

myzterious32
03-04-15, 12:59 PM
I am having same issue in all team lava games. I have emailed numerous times and only reply I get is your Samsung galaxy s5 has no problems with not being able to see what I'm typing and the issues with copy, paste. I've had numerous strokes etc and need my copy/paste functions

myzterious32
03-04-15, 12:59 PM
Same here

MyRedBud
03-26-15, 04:18 AM
I also have the same problem with no copy/paste and cannot write anything beyond one line visible in the entry box. I tried sending a bug report by email, but I guess I didn't include enough info to prove my case. They asked for a screen shot but I was very busy at the time travelling, so they Cliffside out the incident report. So here I've included a screen shot to show what happens if you manage to get a few more letters typed than the box allows per line. I hope this helps show that I really do have a problem. Yes, I've reinstalled, and rebooted my Samsung Galaxy Note II several times. AT&T Android 4.4.2, Dragon Story Springtime. Posting attempt was on my own wall.

EmeraldArrow
04-26-15, 02:51 PM
Android / Galaxy S5

Cannot Copy/Paste, and cannot write more than 1 Line at a time! Please Fix/Update!!

burnt_1
05-30-15, 04:11 PM
I can't copy/paste either from my Samsung Tablet. Also I'm limited to a single line post.

MissRobins
07-01-15, 07:54 PM
Motorola Phonton Q Android. Same issue in City Story. Can no longer copy/paste into msg line. Very annoying. PLz do update!

MissRobins
07-01-15, 10:58 PM
Regarding last post. problem occured w/ Android update 4.1.2

EmeraldArrow
07-04-15, 11:10 AM
Is there gonna be a Fix for this anytime Soon plz? :(

Clov2you
05-09-16, 12:53 AM
I have a Galaxy Note3 and I cannot copy paste on walls, I must type every time. I also have to backspace to fix errors, I cannot move my cursor to the typo. Bad if my mistake is 3 words back.

packergal27
05-22-17, 09:10 AM
I know this reply is to posts that are over a year old, but I am having the same issue. I have Android, Samsung Galaxy note 5. I can post more than 1 line on someone's wall, but I have never been able to copy and paste, and I have to backspace to correct an error. Castle Story is the same way, but I can only do 2 lines of text. I have the latest version, AFAIK. It would be great to be able to copy/paste.