PDA

View Full Version : No "free gems" on my device.

leptoon
01-01-15, 09:46 AM
I've been playing Restaurant Story for a very long time but I stopped for a few months. I got a new tablet recently so I started playing again, but when I logged into my Storm8 account, I don't have the option to earn free gems with Getjar. On my mom's tablet, she has that option and I can access it if I log into my account on her tablet. This is the same for Bakery Story. So why does it work on her tablet and not mine? I would like to try to reset my device on my Storm8 account but I can't even log out, when I uninstall and reinstall the game or clear the app data, I'm still miraculously logged in. Thanks for any help.

Storm8 ID: leptoon

kooky panda
01-01-15, 10:23 AM
The promotional goals go out randomly to different games. Hopefully you will get the next promotion that is offered for android devices.

leptoon
01-01-15, 10:42 AM
The promotional goals go out randomly to different games. Hopefully you will get the next promotion that is offered for android devices.

Thanks for the reply. I'm not referring to promotional goals. There's a gem icon in the upper right that says Earn Free. Those offers are by Getjar.

Now I restarted my tablet and the icon is showing up again but it's taking me to Trialpay instead of Getjar... I have hundreds of points in Getjar. Why does my mom's account use Getjar and mine uses Trialpay?

leptoon
01-01-15, 11:12 AM
http://i.imgur.com/pfR4KXmh.jpg

This is a screenshot to show what I'm talking about.

kooky panda
01-01-15, 11:18 AM
Thanks for the reply. I'm not referring to promotional goals. There's a gem icon in the upper right that says Earn Free. Those offers are by Getjar.

Now I restarted my tablet and the icon is showing up again but it's taking me to Trialpay instead of Getjar... I have hundreds of points in Getjar. Why does my mom's account use Getjar and mine uses Trialpay?

As with the promotional goals, offers like this are random and will change.

For more information on your specific account you can send an email to support@teamlava.com

Thanks