PDA

View Full Version : Unfair

atseng
01-01-15, 06:38 AM
I often got bingo with the last number drawn, unfortunately by using an iPhone to play the game with 2 cards you have to switch from one card to another and by the time you switch, over the time ended and won't let you bingo, can some one fix this? It's rather annoying.

FrozenTurtle
01-02-15, 02:26 PM
Sorry about that! Due to the smaller screen, you can only view one card at a time on an iPhone. Because others will continue to get Bingo throughout the game, you will need to be quick about daubing and claiming your Bingo. Good luck!

atseng1
01-04-15, 12:42 AM
Totally ridiculous. Clearly the design of your game has bugs, why can't you amit it and fix it.

Rhyne17
01-24-15, 03:26 PM
Hi FrozenTurtle, can you at least change or update the way to switch cards. Some players were really fast sometimes I even over looked at my cards and focusing to get each numbers called. I am left behind most of the time especially during tournaments. Thanks. :)

StevesAllNightDiner
03-03-15, 05:15 PM
Does anyone know why I would have the bingo goals on both rs and bs, but one of my neighbors doesn't have the goal at all. She never had the bubblemania one either. Is it geared at a certain market depending where you live? Is it the device she uses? What? Let me know and thanks!

blitz_kr
07-07-16, 05:50 PM
Sorry about that! Due to the smaller screen, you can only view one card at a time on an iPhone. Because others will continue to get Bingo throughout the game, you will need to be quick about daubing and claiming your Bingo. Good luck!

LOL im going to assume no one can fix nor even provide any sort of [I]VALID[I] explanation for this ridiculous one-card view issue.
as for the "smaller screen" having anything to do with this problem- IT DOES NOT. i know that much for certain because i dwnlded game onto my old iphone 5c (in order to begin a new game/user account, since were inexplicably unable to restart our progress on the same device! smh), the screen on which is like 2/3rds the size of my current iphone 6s screen...and go figure~ i was playing with 2cards per screen!!! SMH. ugh.
its ludicrous to think ANYone could play with 8cards that show one@a time per screen!! that would require flipping across EIGHT separate screens for EACH &EVERY # that is called!! id say my speed in monopoly/clue bingo is above average, and ive personally attempted to do exactly that: play with 8/max # of cards, and by only the 10th or 12th ball- i had already fallen SO far back behind the caller that it was absolutely impossible to ever "catchup"! and @ that point you have to fig should i even stay til the end?! should i ignore what has already been called in order to rejoin with the callers current ball #?! ...seriously tho!?! realistically, there is no possible method of playing any more than 3-4 cards in any given game room if the cards are going to be shown on individual screens; which inevitably means less bingos/collection items/coins/keys, etc_it means a LOT less of ANY&ALL PRIZES u might have otherwise reaped! SMH.
PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE FIX THIS UNFAIR & DISADVANTAGEOUS BUG ASAP!!!!
Please?��

d2eclaylady
11-27-16, 11:25 AM
yup ... Nope .... NNot the right answer. We have 2 devices ... same sized screen. I can get a 4 card view. Hubby can only get a 1 card view. # of cards view needs to be a setting option.

carrie_elizabeth0417
01-29-17, 12:30 AM
This may or may not be considered relevant but id like to know why monopoly bingo has highlighted numbers called for three+ cards and clue bingo or the other Storm8 bingo game for apple iOS does not. It would definitely help those with samller screens stay caught up if they buy more than 2 cards as it would let you know what's been called. PROBLEM SOLVED! Please take my advice and make this feature available on all bingo games Storm8 has. I would most assuredly spend more money on your bingo games and not in the App Store looking for another "good" bingo game to download and inevitability spend money on in app purshases. Just think of all the bingo money Storm8 is losing to other apps that have this feature or one siimilar. Just saying.

Thank you for your ear. Have a lovely weekend.
Carrie