PDA

View Full Version : Where is Lilly the Gardener? And how do I get some ginger?

GreenFrogsFarm
01-01-15, 06:19 AM
I've planted and harvested herbs many times over, but there is still no sign of 'Lilly'. Is she supposed to come to the restaurant, like the builder and the lady with the yellow scarf? How long should it take for Lilly to show up? And where/who am I supposed to get the ginger from so that I can make the house spice mix and get that task completed too?

FrozenTurtle
01-02-15, 12:34 PM
Lilly is the girl with the yellow handkerchief. :)

You have a chance to get either Seeds or Herbs from her. Once you have enough Seeds, you can repair one of the Garden Plots (upper right area of your game). Once a Plot is repaired, you can continue to water it to reap what you sow. Each time you water it, you have a chance to get Ginger (among other things). Good luck!

rosesncards
01-13-15, 09:24 AM
Lilly is the girl with the yellow handkerchief. :)

You have a chance to get either Seeds or Herbs from her. Once you have enough Seeds, you can repair one of the Garden Plots (upper right area of your game). Once a Plot is repaired, you can continue to water it to reap what you sow. Each time you water it, you have a chance to get Ginger (among other things). Good luck!

Pretty rare chance at ginger! Extremely frustrating how hard it is to get ginger and shovels!

dmist24
02-18-15, 06:51 PM
Yeah, where is she? is she a customer together with CID? does she have an icon above her head too? I've been looking for her also for the seed quest. Anybody has a screenshot of her while inside the restaurant?

So far I've only gonna garlic/basil from the girl with a red basket icon.. She's Lilly? Will she drop seeds too?

queentina3
02-18-15, 07:21 PM
Yeah, where is she? is she a customer together with CID? does she have an icon above her head too? I've been looking for her also for the seed quest. Anybody has a screenshot of her while inside the restaurant?

So far I've only gonna garlic/basil from the girl with a red basket icon.. She's Lilly? Will she drop seeds too?

Yes that is her and she'll drop seeds rarely.