PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for Restaurant Story 2

Drachenia
12-31-14, 02:58 PM
;) Hi TL and his team, I love Restaurant Story 2, it is much more better than 1 Restaurant Story and would be happy if there were Bakery Story 2 would give
Happy 2015 to all

orleansparish
12-31-14, 02:59 PM
Is that sarcasm? O.o

Drachenia
01-01-15, 11:05 AM
Is that sarcasm? O.o

No it's not sarcasm, it's a credit to the game !!!

Francys08
01-01-15, 11:09 AM
Thank you Teamlava for bringing this new game.

thepianist
01-02-15, 02:02 PM
I love the new game too. I like visiting the shops for the ingredients, I love the graphics, I like collecting parts from Cid and watering the herbs. I like gifting mystery boxes and receiving quick serves. Many people don't like change, and if you don't like all the new features in RS2, you can always go back to RS.

mamareader02
01-02-15, 02:28 PM
I like this game too,it feels like an actual game,bakery and fashion are just too boring nowadays,I still play them,but rs2 has me interested again(of course I still love my castle ,fs2 needs a few changes,but it's alright)

orleansparish
01-02-15, 02:45 PM
No it's not sarcasm, it's a credit to the game !!!

Just asking. Are you new to the game? Just started recently? Id been playing since it first came out. It isn't the same and is horrible now. Far too many players think this way. Which is unfortunate because I can finally buy gems but won't. Not until they make it a semblance of what it used to be. And this came Doesnt hold a torch to farm 2. I miss the old farm, but the new one is cool. This game isn't ever going to replace restaurant.

bdocc
01-02-15, 03:33 PM
Rs 2 isn't too bad but Rs 1 is much better. I hardly ever play it though, much prefer RS 1.

Drachenia
01-05-15, 06:54 PM
Just asking. Are you new to the game? Just started recently? Id been playing since it first came out. It isn't the same and is horrible now. Far too many players think this way. Which is unfortunate because I can finally buy gems but won't. Not until they make it a semblance of what it used to be. And this came Doesnt hold a torch to farm 2. I miss the old farm, but the new one is cool. This game isn't ever going to replace restaurant.

First, I played Restaurant Story, but it bored me somehow. Restaurant Story 2 is a real herau?forderung and to think much more with. A great game, I'm New Here