PDA

View Full Version : Transferring Games from iPod to iPad Air

ShellysPlace5511
12-31-14, 07:43 AM
I want to TRANSFER MY ACCOUNT ON MY iPod to my iPad! I am Level 100 with my home being worth well over 18.5 million! Transfer it ALREADY,!!

kooky panda
12-31-14, 03:32 PM
[iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games! (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!)

You can use the login feature to transfer your games. Follow instructions on post 1 on the above thread.

If you have issues, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com and an agent can assist in the transfer of your games.

karolinevidesen
01-27-15, 01:52 PM
Hi,
How do I transfer my Home Design Story from my old iPad2 to my new iPad air?
I have created an ID and password on my old iPad2...
Please help...

rnm14
02-19-15, 08:49 PM
Hi,
How do I transfer my Home Design Story from my old iPad2 to my new iPad air?
I have created an ID and password on my old iPad2...
Please help...

I am need of that same thing. I'm afraid to lose all the data I have. I have emailed twice to the support team and not have been able to do it. It's frusturating because I need help and no one can help me. Wish there was a number to call for help.

kooky panda
02-20-15, 11:19 AM
I am need of that same thing. I'm afraid to lose all the data I have. I have emailed twice to the support team and not have been able to do it. It's frusturating because I need help and no one can help me. Wish there was a number to call for help.

Can you send me your support ticket number by Private message? (click on my name to get to my profile).