PDA

View Full Version : What's with this fertilizer?

happyhoppa
12-31-14, 04:06 AM
Sorry; I've searched the forum and can't find any reference - so please what is the fertilizer for? and how do I use it?
Many thanks for all the useful info and help that is on the forum.

SpiritWind00
12-31-14, 06:31 AM
If you looked up Fertilizer in the Inventory Guide, you would have found it. Please visit The Hub, it has lots of info for new players.

Here's the link for when it was first introduced to the game. Hope this helps you... :)

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?65360

freesstorm
12-31-14, 03:21 PM
Sorry; I've searched the forum and can't find any reference - so please what is the fertilizer for? and how do I use it?
Many thanks for all the useful info and help that is on the forum.

It does show in the inventory from where it and the seeds come but not for what either are used.

ShibuyaCloth
12-31-14, 04:13 PM
In short, you will need it in the greenhouse and for certain upgrades (very far down the story line).

robotparade
01-02-15, 09:54 AM
I used it for a special potion once.

lovelyaprilb
01-19-15, 11:29 AM
I am on here about what the fertilizer is for myself I have a ton of it just have expanded more than build so I need a greenhouse to use it? Im guessing the seeds go with the greenhouse too?

ShibuyaCloth
01-19-15, 12:04 PM
I am on here about what the fertilizer is for myself I have a ton of it just have expanded more than build so I need a greenhouse to use it? Im guessing the seeds go with the greenhouse too?

Indeed, seeds + fertilizer + water is all you need to grow plants ;) AS said down the storyline you will become a gardener.

senshin
01-19-15, 01:58 PM
Some drop items in CS are funny, you collect them until you can't hold anymore with no idea what they are for. It seems like you are maxed out on them forever, until some new quest pops up where you deplete your entire stash and desperately need more! So yes, keep on collecting, you will need them down the road. I've been using plenty of fertilizer working on Sister, Sister.

roguebee
01-19-15, 03:08 PM
Some drop items in CS are funny, you collect them until you can't hold anymore with no idea what they are for. It seems like you are maxed out on them forever, until some new quest pops up where you deplete your entire stash and desperately need more! So yes, keep on collecting, you will need them down the road. I've been using plenty of fertilizer working on Sister, Sister.

I remember when I first started playing just after Thanksgiving 2013, and the then current Christmas quests were starting up. I kept getting hot chocolate everytime I collected from the farmhouse with no idea why nor what I was going to use it for. Eventually I maxed out, the quest ended, and they slipped to the bottom of the storage cellar, with me still having no idea what was going on. A year later I was able to use them, admittedly, a they were a little stale...

At least the fertilizer has a use. I seem to remember that someone once asked to have it added to the gifting list. Just imagine the puns...