PDA

View Full Version : How do I get Hammers and drills?

baimifan
12-30-14, 07:22 PM
Happy new year all!!!

I have been playing till lvl 17, whereas, I havent received a single hammer or drill. so i cant upgrade my storage. Do i have to reach certain lvl for those item to drop or is there a quest to unlock it?

eline183
12-31-14, 01:08 AM
I'm at level 18 now and also didn't recieve hammers and stuff. I think that we aren't supposed to get a higher storage yet at this level. Because we need our nails and planks for the market, updating veggies from 1 to two items,...

srg70
12-31-14, 04:00 AM
Happy new year all!!!

I have been playing till lvl 17, whereas, I havent received a single hammer or drill. so i cant upgrade my storage. Do i have to reach certain lvl for those item to drop or is there a quest to unlock it?

I got my first hammer on level 15. I'm now on level 17 and have 3 hammers. I don't have any drills though.

kooky panda
01-03-15, 11:15 AM
After i got 2 seeds and opened a new plot in the garden, then I noticed to open another plot asked for hammers and seeds. Right after that, the construction worker dropped a hammer when he came in my restaurant.

morningstarguitar
01-03-15, 01:55 PM
:( my fourth plot in the garden costs 5 seeds and a shovel, which I haven't seen ever. Is that dropped by Cid or Lily? I've collected several times from both.

MrsSchrute
01-03-15, 03:36 PM
After i got 2 seeds and opened a new plot in the garden, then I noticed to open another plot asked for hammers and seeds. Right after that, the construction worker dropped a hammer when he came in my restaurant.
At what level were you able to do this?

deucedeuce22
01-03-15, 05:02 PM
I'm lvl 19, and haven't seen a shovel or hammer yet. Can't expand storage or the herb garden...

I do seem to have good luck with boards though (8 in storage right now)

kooky panda
01-03-15, 09:21 PM
At what level were you able to do this?

level 15.

So far no drills, but I have gotten 2 hammers .

sweetcharts
04-03-15, 12:16 PM
I am on level 23 and I own about 5 hammers, but no drills, maybe I will get my first drill at level 24?

fatbearsecondary
04-03-15, 05:53 PM
I am on level 23 and I own about 5 hammers, but no drills, maybe I will get my first drill at level 24?

There are no drills. This is an older thread, idk what they thought drills were but drills are not a part in the game.