PDA

View Full Version : Stars

summiesum
12-30-14, 03:13 PM
How do you earn stars in a room?

PikaSquirrel
12-30-14, 03:30 PM
The more you play and earn experience, the most Stars you will earn for the room. Before entering the Room, you will see the progress bar towards your next Star above the name of the Room.

The_Morrighan
10-31-16, 05:31 AM
What bonus is there to completing all tje stars for a room?

christina4683
11-04-16, 08:53 AM
The more you play and earn experience, the most Stars you will earn for the room. Before entering the Room, you will see the progress bar towards your next Star above the name of the Room.
To the person who asked the Star question & the person who answered: THANK YOU!!! I have spent 30 minutes google-ing that exact question & the last 25 minutes, I spent trying to find the right thread for Bingo help while figuring out this forum. I knew I was in the right spot when I saw that the very 1st thread said STAR! So, THANK YOU!! I couldnt figure out how I was collecting the stars. Every round of Bingo, I would pay close attention then at the end I would check to see if I received another star. I couldnt figure it out! The correct answer made a lot of sense, common sense! I should have figured it out on my own!