PDA

View Full Version : Coin Collection

YeahBabyBabylonian
12-30-14, 09:59 AM
So I am a longtime DS player, level 150, 100+ habitats, almost 300 different dragons, etc etc. As such, I realize that my problems are not everyone's problems. Still, one thing that has increasingly been an issue for me has been coin collection. With so many dragons, my DS runs SLOW. And with so many habitats, it is a lot of scrolling and tapping to collect from all of them. As such, I have been collecting less often, my income has been dropping to the point where I am making less than I am spending on food production, etc etc. So my reasonable solution is this. I would be willing to pay gold for a building that would help automate the coin collection process for me to some extent. Perhaps it could be a "tax collector" that when you tapped it, would collect all coins from all habitats and deposit them (minus a percentage, of course). Or perhaps it could be a "bank" that would automatically accumulate coins from habitats up to a certain limit, at which point they would start accumulating in the habitats themselves again. This limit could be raised with additional gold upgrades. I bet this would be a popular sale item .. I can't be the only high-level player with this problem, and I imagine a lot of people would be willing to spend a reasonable amount of gold to make their DS lives a little easier. Please consider it!

JenniSwords
02-28-15, 07:55 PM
Great idea! I'm not anywhere near your level, but it would still be nice to have this available once you reach a certain level.