PDA

View Full Version : Talk to me about the Spice Station

Aernak
12-30-14, 08:15 AM
Hi everyone - Would be nice if the items in this game had descriptions so I would not have to bother you.

What does the Spice Station do? I unlocked it at level 15 but I cannot afford to buy it yet, as I am saving for my Diner Oven. ($14,695... almost there!!!) I started having Special Customers show up, and they are dropping garlic and basil. Are these for use with the Spice Station?

And does the garden work with the Spice Station also? (I cannot afford to unlock the garden yet - need 1 more expansion which requires 1 more blueprints.)

The reason I am asking is because this garlic and basil is taking up precious space in my Pantry and I don't know if I should start dropping some of it, or if I will be able to use it up quickly once I have funds to buy the Spice Station.

http://forums.storm8.com./showthread.php?76788-Restaurant-Story-2-Guide&p=1245609&viewfull=1#post1245609

http://forums.storm8.com./attachment.php?attachmentid=26313&d=1448415271
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/abd7bd4f-b8eb-4458-917b-c6cab19da417_zpssukaid9s.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/abd7bd4f-b8eb-4458-917b-c6cab19da417_zpssukaid9s.png.html)

srg70
12-30-14, 08:37 AM
From what I can tell the spice station adds coins to your food. So let's say for each portion of food you get 3 coins if you add the spice you would get 4 coins. I've just used it today for the first time! I ended up with lots of garlic and basil I just kept two of each because they were taking up too much space. You need 2 basil and 2 garlic for the first spice available on the station.

I don't know if it works for the garden yet as I'm waiting on planks and at the rate I get them I've got a long wait!!!

Aernak
12-30-14, 08:52 AM
From what I can tell the spice station adds coins to your food. So let's say for each portion of food you get 3 coins if you add the spice you would get 4 coins. I've just used it today for the first time! I ended up with lots of garlic and basil I just kept two of each because they were taking up too much space. You need 2 basil and 2 garlic for the first spice available on the station.

I don't know if it works for the garden yet as I'm waiting on planks and at the rate I get them I've got a long wait!!!

Thank you for the info! :) I really want to buy it but alas, my oven must come first, and then I will need $8,000 for an expansion also. Plus coins for more recipes, more ingredients, more tables... Grrrrrrr!

It would be cool if the Special Customers could also drop sacks of coins for us. I have had a few drop 1 gem each. Coins would be great, too!

morningstarguitar
12-30-14, 08:53 AM
You are able to stock up on garlic and basil fairly easily once you unlock the garden, so if you're running out of space you don't have to save them.

Aernak
12-30-14, 08:53 AM
You are able to stock up on garlic and basil fairly easily once you unlock the garden, so if you're running out of space you don't have to save them.

OK Thank you!

mamareader02
12-30-14, 10:52 AM
Yeah,my 3 opened plots are fine for me,no hurry to open the others(that's a shock,coming from me,ms impatient!)

Aernak
12-30-14, 01:05 PM
Thanks for all the info. :D

I just bought my Diner Oven - Woo hoo!!! Now I am going to save up for the my 3rd expansion (I actually got the last blueprint I needed today!) and the Spice Station.

Melanie930
12-31-14, 06:29 AM
The simple spice that requires 2 basil and 2 garlic takes 1 hour to prepare on the spice station. Once done you can store it in your pantry until you're ready to choose what food to add it to.

WinnyWoos
01-01-15, 08:32 PM
Do you have to have one of each spice already to use the garden? I have basil but no garlic and was wondering since I haven't opened the garden yet. If so, I'm in no hurry since there's no telling when the chick will come and leave me garlic. Lol

Yummmmmmies
01-02-15, 01:24 AM
I'm lv21 so I've unlocked the house blend. It's a 3hr mix and needs 3 basil, 3 garlic, and 1 ginger. You can start making the house blend once you get to lv20. The house blend adds +2 coins per plate so it's worth it.

Just be careful. Keep an eye on your pantry. If you're storing too much of any one thing waiting to make the house spices you may fill your pantry up unnecessarily.