PDA

View Full Version : Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread

SpiritWind00
12-29-14, 11:28 PM
Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread

Vote for the items you'd like to see in your kingdom. You can vote for multiple items but you can only vote once.

Is there an item or building or decoration you would like to see added? Please post your suggestions here and if you see a suggestion that someone else has made, adding your support increase its chance of being in the next poll.

** Please note that I have submitted the results of the last poll. There were really great ideas posted, so keep them coming. :) SW

(an interesting note: the most posted items from last poll was expansions and another kitchen.... and we got both!)

jim23cash
12-30-14, 12:31 AM
I would like to see more buildings drop items. I never visit buildings for coins.
More interesting and useful "Box" items from adventures. When there are no other goals, seeing what came back from Knights adventure is most exciting part of day. If I get a rare box, I'm always excited, but get "duds" more often than not... How many of the same decor items can we use? I have more than a dozen pumpkin hutches! Same with scarecrows, benches, and anvils. Please, add more items like glimmer dust troves, glowing embers!, Faery gardens, Red Trillium, flower petal bushes, or any item that offers useful things!
When you have limited quests, and more than one type of special prize, please write code that doesn't give you the same prize every time, especially if different ones are needed to complete a goal, and duplicates aren't allowed in inventory!
And if there is a Knights adventure that is temporary, and there are "box" prizes for that adventure only, if someone does a certain number of adventures, they should get a box prize. I've done the Faery Adventure enough times to have over 40 each of beams, blocks and paste, without making very many, yet I still haven't gotten a prize box, or the coveted "Faery Firepit". That is one of the most time consuming and expensive adventures to go on, yet has very little reward. Maybe add some more prize box items, or increase odds by times adventure completed?
THANK YOU FOR BAKERIES, I LOVE THEM!

Chaotarch
12-30-14, 03:27 AM
Coloured scarves - for what we will need?:confused:
Silvermine/trove - still a big NO:mad:; in the future we will have for all a trove / mine / tree /what ever? why?:confused:
Cocoa tree - see silvermine/trove
Horses - they will drop fertilizer?
Harbour port - ok, for send out a second / third adventure per day? or second royal exchange? sounds great:eek:
crafting mutiple items - sounds good:p

Jir67
12-30-14, 04:05 AM
voted for harbor and crafting multiple items

Liloze
12-30-14, 06:17 AM
I would like to see more buildings drop items. I never visit buildings for coins.
More interesting and useful "Box" items from adventures. When there are no other goals, seeing what came back from Knights adventure is most exciting part of day. If I get a rare box, I'm always excited, but get "duds" more often than not... How many of the same decor items can we use? I have more than a dozen pumpkin hutches! Same with scarecrows, benches, and anvils. Please, add more items like glimmer dust troves, glowing embers!, Faery gardens, Red Trillium, flower petal bushes, or any item that offers useful things!
When you have limited quests, and more than one type of special prize, please write code that doesn't give you the same prize every time, especially if different ones are needed to complete a goal, and duplicates aren't allowed in inventory!
And if there is a Knights adventure that is temporary, and there are "box" prizes for that adventure only, if someone does a certain number of adventures, they should get a box prize. I've done the Faery Adventure enough times to have over 40 each of beams, blocks and paste, without making very many, yet I still haven't gotten a prize box, or the coveted "Faery Firepit". That is one of the most time consuming and expensive adventures to go on, yet has very little reward. Maybe add some more prize box items, or increase odds by times adventure completed?

I agree with you on every single point !

I would like to see a confirmation button for the gems ( when speeding up by mistake )

I buy gems, used to buy much more than now, why ? Gem traps!
It is really sucking the fun out of the game, when one is trying to avoid gem traps and working at a snails pace! :(
And still I lose gems here and there because it is what gem traps are there for :mad:

TL is an expert with pop ups ! And I am sure the easiest thing to do, is to code a condirmation pop up for these darn traps!
Believe or not, your gem sales will sky-rocket if you do follow your "clients" suggestion!

Love the harbor idea IF it is in the same vein of adventures ( like Queen's court / barracks)
with a Goal i.e. a building on that shore down south of the kingdom,
and a ship with beautiful colored sails/Flags ( instead of the scarves !!! ) which we can see sailing ( with waves splashing around the ship until it disappears...) yes, animated please :)
That would be an awesome feature in the game.

Love to have horses again IF they are useful, dropping Fertilizer or other rare drops,
we barely have space for the animals we already have, so if it is only for show then it is a resounding NO!

Why do we need cocoa tree if we already plant them ?! :confused:

Same for silver! We can make silver, and deep mines/ neighbors provide enough of those!
Ability to craft multiple items, YES PLEASE ! :D

I like to suggest making expansions available every 3 or 4 months ?!
Do we have to beg for a whole year to get 5 or 6 squares, and they would be directly occupied by a new building from a goal or event!
Ergo the new expansions are already done for!
No way to rearrange the Kingdom, which I feel gets more cluttered because of insufficient space alloted and new buildings, at the same time!

I like to repeat what Jim23Cash suggested, please let coin buildings drop something useful !

I too don't collect from them, for instance the Chateau can drop swords / light armors just like the Knight Hall/Jousting arena!

The amphitheatre could drop fur,hide,Glimmershards/fragments ( it has a sandy floor after all :p)

The Cathedral Could drop ( potions of all kinds like allergy potion....well it is supposed to heal ?! no ?! ) :)

And Thomas House could drop Parchments,dye, Ink etc.. (Inscriptions maybe ?!) Lol :P

Fae Crystals should also drop from the Mermaid Pond, if they drop from the usual ones and the well, and logically TL should add all the Essences that has the Mermaid Scales / Fey Crystals ingredients, as rare drops from it, like the Sap tree drops syrup!

I would like to suggest a winery!
Instead of Cocoa tree, we could plant grapevines, and have grapes to make wine, ( white and red ). Also beer from yeast ( instead of cocoa tree) and ship them, (from the harbor as new adventure items !)

Well there were lots of ideas in my head but I guess what I wrote about summed it up.
Thank you for listening TL and taking our ideas into consideration :)

PS. Just edited to add 2 last things : )
Many asked for them before me, and I join my voice to theirs, Please TL Please, Make the Inventory more useful!
It has all the required pages, but it is not working as it should, like in Materials and Consumeables!
Please could you separate Consumable Food from Consumable Goods! Put the Goids under Materials, and keep the food under Consumables!
It takes ages to scroll through 110 pages! I am sure others have more pages too!

And please Move Feed the Baron to the Royal Exchange!

Thank you :)

meme1098
12-30-14, 07:55 AM
I vote for the port since I've been wanting it for the longest. However, it should have its own special seafaring adventures & trades, after all. None of the adventures from the castle or barracks have anything to do with the sea. Visiting far off lands and returning with items of unique value used to trade in other lands or for special events.
The trades would be different from the exchange as well.

larisata
12-30-14, 11:50 PM
I would like to have a variety of herbs so I could create a herb garden. They could be used in the kitchen and in potions.

I would also really love to be able to give more gifts each day (minimum 10) and have a greater variety of gifts.

Rokaxinkh
12-31-14, 01:46 AM
I would like to see those holiday buildings appear again in the store......I love the table so much and will buy one more without thinking. a time limited shopping period seem good.
and......more map? how about an icy castle in the north? I knew many lv 50 players have no more scroll to do, I hope cs can last for longer.....looking forward for a big update.

morsith
12-31-14, 03:10 AM
I would love it if you could re-do the old special events quests, like the ones for Valentine's Day and Thanksgiving. I missed those last year/two years ago because I hadn't yet discover this game.

anissada
01-01-15, 04:47 AM
i would like to have a kind of market place or building to sell stuff to other players and buy what i need

MeganT87
01-01-15, 06:33 AM
I would love it if you could re-do the old special events quests, like the ones for Valentine's Day and Thanksgiving. I missed those last year/two years ago because I hadn't yet discover this game.

I agree! I missed out on those because I hadn't heard of the game yet. Giving us a chance to craft alicorns would be nice!!

parlski
01-01-15, 08:15 AM
i would like to have a kind of market place or building to sell stuff to other players and buy what i need

this would be the perfect thought for the harbour. to be able to trade with neighbours, etc.

thank you, thank you, thank you for answering our request for another kitchen! I have two now and I'm quite pleased.

dng1234
01-01-15, 09:15 AM
The scarves...no. I have no need of another item fluttering around my kingdom and taking up space.

Silver mine/trove...useful thing for lower level players. It seems like there are several goals that require lots of silver all at once. For most of us already past that point it's a little redundant.

Cocoa tree...again redundant. Why would I need a tree for something I already have as a crop. Liloze mentioned having a winery and grape vines. This would be a much better new crop option.

Horses...I'm on the fence on this one. If it's going to be like the cows, pigs, ect. that we already have then I'm all for adding them in. If it's a decor item that takes up space then no thanks.

Harbor port...This would be a good way to offload excess items with either new trades or adventures. If it's another place just to collect from kind of ****s the idea for me.

Multiple crafting...This is a must. Unfortunately many of us are not able to check in as often as we would like and if we're on a big crafting spree for a mission we can get behind quickly.

Just my thoughts...

moddie1
01-01-15, 09:23 AM
I would like to see a confirmation button for the gems ( when speeding up by mistake ) I vote for the port would be fun

fabulus12
01-01-15, 01:31 PM
I would like a way to craft Alicorn's. I started right after the love shack, so I would like to see another way to get them.

amylu14
01-01-15, 01:49 PM
I recently discovered this game and really enjoy it! (Most of the time)

It's very frustrating for me when I have items ready to collect from buildings, animals, AND a garden and I don't have enough energy for it all!! I I too have unintentionally used gems, grrrrr!!

Can we do away with energy all together like the other stories?!?! Or continue to increase the energy as we level up!!! Please!!!!!

Tiggerddh
01-01-15, 02:29 PM
I would like to see a confirmation button for the gems ( when speeding up by mistake ) I vote for the port would be fun

This has been asked for quite a bit from several players. This is my only real complaint with this game and it would be great if it were added

angela3737
01-01-15, 02:36 PM
I love the cocoa tree - with the additional drop of chocolate ....would also love game for lower devices ...

CleoHotel
01-01-15, 03:46 PM
Yes I agree I have never got th fire pit either. Something more interesting for high level players please 😊

88silver
01-01-15, 07:09 PM
I would like if the farming/crafting menus showed how many of the item I already have. So when it is showing the requirements to craft a royal beam it would also show how many royal beams I already have in inventory. Or when choosing a crop to plant, it would tell me how many of each I already have.

Perry9877
01-01-15, 09:46 PM
I have been hoping for a weaver for over two years. I had typed out a detailed way to introduced a weaver in other posts, but we could rescue a weaver on the run from Rumplestilskins. We could weave alternet outfits for our heroes, gold could be a rare drop when collected items, we could weave nets for harvesting shrimp or lobsters in addition to clothing and this would use dyes as well. C'mon TL, we have not rescued anyone from the Glimmerwoods in eons! As a longtime plan can we get a Holiday Edition? Pretty Please? With some home grown sugar on top? Why let Farm Story 2 have all the fun? (Of course, I have made a ****ing in gems from downloading these other games, but playing multiple TL games, I am sure to get gems somewhere!). P.S. Here is my wish to everyone to have a bright and fruitful, happy and healthy new year!!

CleoHotel
01-02-15, 12:41 PM
That is an EXCELLENT suggestion, Team Lava 😊😊

morrisonestate
01-02-15, 04:41 PM
My vote is for the Horbour Port.
Scarves?? No
Silver Mine/trove ..No
Cocoa Tree... Why would we need it... we can plant it
Horse... only if they can produce fertilizer and other usable items
Harbour Port... Yes... more adventures and prizes
Crafting multiple items... Yes
I also want to second the motion for other things

Make the inventory useful... why do we have categories that we can't use.
I don't get caught in the gem trap but that would irritate me if it did... so Gem trap confirmation.
No More useless decorations that take up a bunch of space that we don't have..... if i have to buy an item with gems.... it should drop something.

And my own suggestion of lower the trade ticket number for a permit..... 30 trade tickets for 1 permit is crazy..I still have a lot of places to expand because i'm not doing trades all day and may never finish expanding. I know there are people with the max on trade tickets and permits and need to spend them so that can start on more. I might pay this game 2 a day durning the week while commuting and I make the time for doing quest.

It's not fair to need to ask neighboors for items when on a timed goal..... how and when I play my game should not effect other players.
AND be more reasonable with the "rare drop"..... that should not be part of timed goals either.

farmerbrown2010
01-02-15, 05:28 PM
I would also like to be able to gift more than 3 people a day. The harbor idea is really interesting - I can see expansions going all the way to the water. I also like the idea of the horses- They could be different types just like the cows. I have no problem asking neighbors for things - mine are great and always respond. I play several times a day so I also respond to all requests - will have to admit in Dec. I took my IPad with us when we went to Florida for 2 weeks so I could keep up with the quests. Walt Disney World during the day but Castle Story early in the morning and at night. Still accepting new neighbors - I don't visit often but do respond to all requests. Farmerbrown2010

Perry9877
01-02-15, 10:58 PM
I am not sure if some of the players realise that there are limits to how many gifts another player can receive. It may not be that your neighbours are not responding to your requests. Example: you need 40 pigeons. You request them from 100 neighbours, expecting to get at least 40 pigeons that first day. Nope. You can receive 20 pigeons a day, so this quest will take at least 2 days. It is even less for things like iron or silver. That is why you sometimes see a request from more than the current day. It gives players who may just play once a day or two a more even playing field, it also paces the quests.

GaSaKaDa
01-03-15, 04:00 AM
I would like if the farming/crafting menus showed how many of the item I already have. So when it is showing the requirements to craft a royal beam it would also show how many royal beams I already have in inventory. Or when choosing a crop to plant, it would tell me how many of each I already have.

I'd love to be able to see the inventory better divided, drives me nuts trawling through to see what I'm short of when I'm planting or crafting, there's lots of tabs available to use.

Gem confirmation button, I'm with everyone else on that one, especially if you're low on gems, to waste them on a finger tap speeding up something you don't even want, Grrrrrr!

For my husband who sometimes watches what I'm up to, the other characters wandering round, not helping with any of the hard graft baffles him, and that they don't interact with each other and just wander around ignoring everyone else I'm just saying it to keep him quiet, doesn't bother me, I'm a bit of a control freak and would rather just crack on with it myself and I don't want to have to have inane conversations with everyone i pass, never get anything done? Lol.

I do want to saw though how much I love this game, I've played every day for almost 2 years now (with the exception of a couple of horrifyingly Internet free holidays) it's the first thing I do with a coffee in the morning and the last with an Earl Grey tea at night, it's kept me sane thought some horrible personal issues in the last year, it's had me excited and anticipating when there's generallly not much to anticipate or get excited about. It's even had me grateful for Millie the dogs nocturnal trips out for a wee so I can collect/harvest/update whatever it is that needs doing. Thankyou Team Lava ❤️

Chaotarch
01-03-15, 08:21 AM
what about royal sheeps and chickens?:cool:
or a new royal statue ( a knight, hero... ) for crafting?
or make the greselda stuff for crafting, lol, for tinker camp...

what about item limits? why not all cap at 99? - not the deco, but the rest.
-collecting only from my troll vault for the last large topaz; sure no use, but wont store him:(
-hot choc&gingerb-man cap 50...would collect more

and switch "Feed The Baron" to royal Exchange, that would be great!:o

zenak
01-03-15, 02:57 PM
1) GEM spending confirmation dialogue! Storm8 does it in some games, but not this one. We have all lost gems from screen lags and fat fingers. It's a recurring theme. If you don't add it at this point, it's because it's intentional for players to waste $$$gems$$$ and that's just dishonest and wrong. Add a confirmation. Do the right thing.
2) How about revamp on the inventory? Why BOTHER having a specials and consumables heading when in 6 years there has never been. Single item listed under this heading? Either eliminate the headings, use them, or change them up to add new ones. The inventory for old players is getting huge. And that's cool, most of us are collectors at this point. They are like trophies for time spent. But give us a way to sort and see what we got without scrolling for an hour. How about. Grid style inventory so we can see multiple items in rows and columns at once too?
3) player to player trading
4) more levels added, and give special abilities to players with high levels
5) give us a reason to get RP besides status, and also how about adding a new RP building once every 3 years? It's been years since a new RP building came along
6) it's not fair to players who tried to finish a quest for a special building to spend more money for the upgrades to the final level (if we missed making it) then gems for those who didn't participate to buy it new! So the level 5 bat sanctuary gem cost is about the same as buying one completely built? That's just not very fair for those who put i. The sweat equity. This goes for all of those old seasonal building that many of the real players never finished building for that very principal.
7) how about finishing one of the many story lines that never went anywhere? There are about a dozen story lines in limbo.
8) trade tickets. We need more ways to get them. It's bruttle grinding them out. Even for older players with higher energy.
9) give us a use for the useless items we craft: breakfast is an example. It's in The kitchen - totally useless. If u can mKe it, give it a use.
10) and.... When is the crown gonna unlock?! :)

zenak
01-03-15, 02:58 PM
11) more wizzard schools!!!!!!

carove
01-03-15, 11:05 PM
Being able to give and receive more gifts would be great. I think three gifts a day to be far to limited.

Rebegarner
01-03-15, 11:10 PM
Be able to have the option to purchase under decorations the rare drops from the various adventures... For example: berry mound, fairy campfire, pumpkin hutch, scary scarecrow and hayride. I also love the possibility of getting the harbour port!!!!

labsandboxers
01-04-15, 08:24 PM
Finally the harbor port made it to the list. This has been a want of mine for years

seishy
01-04-15, 10:03 PM
I'd like to see a 'last login' on our neighbor lists for each neighbor. I know there's several inactive players on my neighbor list, but by now my list is so long, it's hard to tell who still plays and who doesn't.

Also I'd like to see gifts clear out once they person has been gifted back. It would make it a lot easier to keep track of who I still haven't gifted back.

Trolls need to come back, like now. I found that story line extremely interesting and a lot of fun, but it's been hanging now for ages.

Building/decoration/whatever to attract or repel monsters. There are no words to express how much I -hate- boars and how irritating it is for them to pop up everytime I even look at strawberries. They are a waste of energy (which is already limited), especially only to get the 'you cannot hold anymore ___'

Ability to increase max energy. 40 isn't really enough anymore, even with alicorns and wizard schools

Gr1zz_LeBear
01-05-15, 01:44 AM
I'd like a bank, where I can deposit coins and gems for safe keeping, and maybe a little compound interest...
Even if it were in the form of a quest to build one...

For that matter, a way to exchange coins for gems, even if the exchange rate made selling rubles look like a good deal, would be an interesting new element.

my2place
01-05-15, 09:32 AM
Some things on my wish list:

1) the ability to search for other kingdoms by name or storm8 ID, and also be able to visit without having to invite
2) a coin trade in the royal exchange for trade tickets and/or expansion permits
3) gem confirmation button

Other than that, I voted for the Harbor Port and ability to craft multiple items in the poll

Emerald8x
01-05-15, 11:14 AM
The port sounds interesting. Can you toss a pirate galleon with the harbor? I would like to see a dog that runs around. And more building like a pirate cove, hospital, or new decoration items but above all if we could 1- see our cooked food under "consumable " in the inventory, and 2-be able to see/sort our inventory by "running low" or "soon to max", that would be nice.

arikasi
01-06-15, 02:03 PM
Better communicate deadlines to players.

Limit the popups at the load of the game.

Have a permanent place to view all the news, a tab off one of the existing menus where players can see - for example the final sale date of limited items, or any notifications.
Sometimes popups happen, sometimes they don't.

I think no gem confirmation button is a business decision so I have stopped asking for that, however it would top the list...

After that:
A number on every item in crafting/farming menus denoting how many you have in inventory. The inventory list is next to useless when trying to find an item. A better inventory system would also be much appreciated.

Be able to gift to more people, or be able to gift gems to three people (thinking like fashion story and others)

I like to repeat what Jim23Cash suggested, please let coin buildings drop something useful !

And please Move Feed the Baron to the Royal Exchange!

These two. That Baron will not get fed unless he gives a trade ticket in return!!! And we need more reasonable ways of getting trade tickets (no way those faeries get hair clips and bon bons)

Multiple crafting...This is a must. Unfortunately many of us are not able to check in as often as we would like and if we're on a big crafting spree for a mission we can get behind quickly.
Ability to craft multiple items, ANOTHER VOTE FOR YES PLEASE !

more map? how about an icy castle in the north?
This sounds great, as does a harbor.

MORE SPACE!!!! Yes we just got some more but even with them there is not enough room for all the new decorations and buildings that have built up in inventory.

I'd like to see a 'last login' on our neighbor lists for each neighbor. I know there's several inactive players on my neighbor list, but by now my list is so long, it's hard to tell who still plays and who doesn't.

Also I'd like to see gifts clear out once they person has been gifted back. It would make it a lot easier to keep track of who I still haven't gifted back.

I did these, but I agree re-release the old quests to new people, maybe even give old people a chance to do them again for a second building (after all most buildings can come in pairs). Or let the buildings be buyable from the market for gems. Like the loveshack, give everyone the chance of it. I have it, but I don't see a reason to be elitist and not let everyone enjoy its quests.

troubadours
01-08-15, 02:12 PM
I would love the ability to gift other players items from my inventory! No reason for me to be maxed out on items for ages when another player is desperate- this would not only let us help other players, but it would be a great way to clear out unnecessary or excess items from inventory.

arikasi
01-08-15, 04:00 PM
I would love the ability to gift other players items from my inventory! No reason for me to be maxed out on items for ages when another player is desperate- this would not only let us help other players, but it would be a great way to clear out unnecessary or excess items from inventory.

This just gave me an idea. How about this feature being a new Player Exchange building, like the royal exchange? A player could have to pick two items in a new exchange building E.g. I need silver and iron and pay a fee, then it could appear on the same building in other players towns as a request. Maybe have ten requests listed in your building (or more if you upgrade it). Once someone fills it, it disappears and another request takes it place. When you fill a request you send it off the same way you do an exchange in the royal exchange. Have it take an hour or so to fill a player request and you cant fill another until your caravan carts are back.

PrincessPenelope3
01-09-15, 03:25 AM
I'd like to be given a chance to get a Loveshack, even if I have to purchase it with gems. I'd love to have the ability to craft pink flowers and trees for my kingdom. The kingdoms with tons of pink trees are always so beautiful :)

PurpleScorpion76
01-09-15, 03:25 AM
I know at some point I mentioned scarves and dye but anything would be good, to use the dyes they currently only get used in quests a new royal exchange trade would be good with dyes or scarves hats and gloves to be exchanged maybe for money or a higher level belladonna trade for dragon scales, Manti whiskers and mythic essence as a return gift?!?

PurpleScorpion76
01-09-15, 03:27 AM
Finally the harbor port made it to the list. This has been a want of mine for years

Mine certainly for the last few months there is so much potential to exchanges, building and materials, new fish possibilities to name a few.

StarThrower2
01-09-15, 06:00 AM
Would really like some type of store or exchange where we can sell or trade some of our unused inventory items.

echowuuu
01-09-15, 06:06 PM
What about a farm that I can put all my animals in one building and collect from it. So there will be no more head to butt animal lining up in my kingdom, which i tried very hard to hide them. I want my kingdom looks perfect and neat and animals and crops are hard to find their places.

queenofpolharcity
01-09-15, 08:16 PM
I really would love to be able to actually go inside the various buildings in our Kingdoms and, while in there, be able to play some time-waster games. Something like Match 3, Hangman, etc., that would give us a reward like a few coins, trade ticket, a gem now and then. The games could be themed to fit the building (Griselda's Match 3 would be various poisonous herbs?) It would give us something to do when we are finished with tasks or waiting for something to complete besides rearranging our Kingdoms for the 1096th time...)

Another idea that I like is the idea of a Bank. In the Bank we could invest our coins (I'm up to $17 million) and get gems in return for interest, or trade them outright. Sure, it would take a lot of coins, but we need something to do with them.

And--while we are talking about it, I'll bring up another sour point with me-- Leveling up with our Experience Points. Why isn't this being done? I asked the question, someone was going to look into it, but I never heard anything. We are losing a lot of energy when we are not allowed to level up each time. TL either reads these concerns or not. If yes, why don't they address them?

bmg412
01-09-15, 08:22 PM
voted for harbor and crafting multiple items

How does a harbour fit into castle story, I would like to dis this suggestion for sure. It is ludicrous!

queenofpolharcity
01-09-15, 08:47 PM
This just gave me an idea. How about this feature being a new Player Exchange building, like the royal exchange? A player could have to pick two items in a new exchange building E.g. I need silver and iron and pay a fee, then it could appear on the same building in other players towns as a request. Maybe have ten requests listed in your building (or more if you upgrade it). Once someone fills it, it disappears and another request takes it place. When you fill a request you send it off the same way you do an exchange in the royal exchange. Have it take an hour or so to fill a player request and you cant fill another until your caravan carts are back.

I love that! I'm sooo maxed out on everything, I have to look for things to do with my craft buildings! This would be so helpful to the new players! I try to find my newest neighbors and send them the occasional gift, but this would be so much more helpful!

rbn123
01-12-15, 03:58 AM
I would love to be able to get the love shack and revisit some of the items from 2013 that we cant get now. So many new players withoit this option. Please let us have quest thst will get this crafting building

labsandboxers
01-12-15, 08:27 AM
I think a harbor fits in nicely. I would be another adventure that a least we could see our ship saling away and coming back. It would add a visual interest since we don't really see anything happening we our knights are being sent out from the barracks and castle. Also my fish market and maybe another craft able building would tye in nicely

reliquary
01-12-15, 08:37 AM
I would Really love to see our coin only buildings have drops...seems like an easy thing to code in, maybe in an upgrade.
Give us a reason to tap them.
Also more trades in the exchange..... Dyes, blocks/beams, coins, etc.

arikasi
01-14-15, 11:06 AM
I'd also like to suggest, more plots to farm as you increase with level.

I'm no longer sure (being level 50) at what point w were given plots, but since Cabbage has become useful with food for Mercurial Feasts and Fellora plants help with Sister Sister, I am using more plots for long growth time foods, and have less available to keep my kingdom running. I find I am constantly out of sugar cane and cocoa. I would love to see another 20 plots available to levels that start the Faerie quest-line.

Seriously700
01-15-15, 11:23 AM
I think no gem confirmation button is a business decision so I have stopped asking for that, however it would top the list....

Arikasi, I'm glad you brought this up. Yes, the decision to not include a gem confirmation may be a business decision, but I think it's important that the developers understand (and perhaps even communicate) how unhappy so many of us are with this decision. Many have stopped playing this game or other TL games either permanently or temporarily because of this. Many have stopped gem purchases either permanently or temporarily. Many have continued playing normally, but have felt conned by TL and face a moral dilemma whether they should continue to support questionable business practices. I believe the developers want us to truly enjoy their games, but this issue continuously impairs our ability to do so. So please continue to advocate for this to anyone at TL who might listen. If we haven't been heard, maybe we are not speaking loudly enough ;-)

parlski
01-15-15, 11:53 AM
will there ever be a reason to cook the breakfast buffet again? it just sits there,... lonely,.. on the menu without purpose anymore. sad little breakfast buffet.

ConnectFire611
01-15-15, 07:40 PM
It would be cool if we could use the breakfast buffet for a short quest maybe 4-8 hours long and maybe other short quests.

NorthWoodsKingdom
01-19-15, 01:20 PM
Some suggestions not necessarily for a poll but for the powers-that-be at TL to see, lol:
1. Another use for Transformation Tonic. In addition to transforming glimmer shards into glimmer bits and vice versa, it'd be awesome if we could also transform any of Greselda's plants into the plant we need. An additional recipe or use for Fellora Plants would also be great!
2. Please offer the summer gazebo and bountiful table as gem purchase options in the market (fully built). The harvest pergola, glimmerbat habitat & reindeer stable were also time-limited goals but are offered as gem items in the market, so why not other time-limited items???
(Hello, LOVE SHACK!?)
3. Market Requests like we had in the beginning of the game (or daily ones, like in Wonderland) or a return of the caravans (for GEMS!)
4. A new use for spellbooks once 2 wizard schools are at level 5 (or more levels for wiz schools?!).

meme1098
01-19-15, 01:26 PM
Ditto for me on all 4 of those suggestions! :)

atiragram
01-19-15, 02:48 PM
Yes, but for me it's a bit different, I did start the thanksgiving & christmas goals last year (harvest pergola, reindeer stable and kingdom inn) but at the time didn't realize that it was essential to upgrade it fully so that they drop anything else than a couple of coins.
So what I'd find great as a present for next thanksgiving & christmas would be a possibility to gain items such as holdiday felt, fall leaves or polarian tiles & logs. This could just be a new timed quest based on the same materials and if you manage to obtain some extra ones by playing a lot, you could use them for updating these old incomplete buildings, or as a rare drop from something else or a special adventure or as possible neighbour gift - or any other ideas?
Of course I could just buy these buildings from the market and much cheaper than if I buy the polarian tiles & logs with gems, but there's no sports in getting them ready-made from the market :).
For those players who didn't participate last year (well I mean 2013 actually), there could be the opportunity to get themselves a reindeer stable lvl. one at reduced price like 100 gems or so, but this should be very well explained so people realize what they go for.
Maybe the same or similar for the love shack, I have one (and never use it because I never got a second alicorn wing and making more red plants is quite dull) but it would certainly be nice for the ones who don't.

WhisperSlowly
01-20-15, 02:18 PM
I'd love a Mushroom Patch/Trove that dispenses anything from 2-5 mushrooms per click.

Sometimes I just get tired of having to click on 5-10 mushroom circles (and expend all that energy) only to get 1 mushroom a piece. And honestly, I'd be willing to spend gems for it.

arikasi
01-20-15, 11:35 PM
I am surprised at how low a silver mine rated. I am guessing that those that didnt vote for it are not trying to constantly make enough silver plates and light armor to do an Across the Desert Sands adventure.

jopik
01-21-15, 12:08 AM
-the ability to craft golden nugget
-New animal (possibly new egg dropping from the roost)
-New (animated) building that will drop a gem (even if once a week:)

jdygmgi
01-21-15, 02:53 AM
Definitely Love Craft whichever way: Quest, Building, Purchasing (not 700 gems please)...

Thanks.

hugpete
01-21-15, 03:32 AM
Shorter quests would be awesome!! 4-8 hours, as mentioned earlier, is a great time limit.

queenofpolharcity
01-22-15, 07:06 AM

The Golden Nugget has been a problem of mine, too. I am almost always full of Apples and Eggs, but the Nuggets are almost never! Even if we don't have an alternative way of getting them, at least TL could make getting them not so rare. We have talked about the randomness of many of the items we need (Alicorn parts, for one), and the Nuggets are definitely something that's a problem. I haven't seen anything that has been planned to help us out with it, tho...

mafruha
01-22-15, 07:41 AM
I didnt see anything in the game as mentioned in the poll. What worth in this voting??

figththefire
01-22-15, 12:29 PM
AGREE!
It's better to have a 2 day collection time- but to receive Rare item! (Like amazing Bountiful Table)
Than to have short time collection building- to get what all maxed out on

A Gem giving building sounds so Awesome! But I doubt TL would do that.
New animals sounds fun
And crafting golden nuggets will be a great option(just like we can craft adamant or mithril;)

WhisperSlowly
01-23-15, 04:37 PM
This is more of an aesthetic suggestion. But, I'd love if at certain hours of the day, the characters that walk around (Ivy, Thurston, Sabina, Greselda, etc.) would disappear into their homes (sort of like a rabbit hole). Just to add a sense of realism about them actually occupying those buildings.

There wouldn't have to be any new animation (at least I don't think). You could just have them walk up to their buildings and then disappear as they reach the door. So, for example, Sabina is in her home from '2-6am PST'...Greselda is in her home from '8-12pm PST'.

It'd also be a help because sometimes I'm like, 'ahh there are too many things moving in my kingdom.' Taking out one or two characters here and there at particular times would help my eye strain.

Perhaps the coding could be attached specifically to those buildings, so if a player has not yet built a home (is in the process of collecting materials) or has chosen to keep a particular home in their inventory, that character will continue to walk around at all hours.

calipitter
01-25-15, 02:35 PM
I agree with the request to add new box prizes to the adventures. I have to chuckle every time my Knights bring back a rusty bench. I feel like I am in a Monty Pyton movie!!! "WE WANT A RUSTY BENCH!" (Side whisper, "really? we already have 47? okay, okay."). "AHHEM, we would like to amend our former request, WE WANT A SHRUBBERY!!"

PrincessPenelope3
01-26-15, 12:17 AM
I'd love a Mushroom Patch/Trove that dispenses anything from 2-5 mushrooms per click.

Sometimes I just get tired of having to click on 5-10 mushroom circles (and expend all that energy) only to get 1 mushroom a piece. And honestly, I'd be willing to spend gems for it.
I love this idea! Collecting mushrooms is very tedious and energy intensive.

CharmOfLea
01-26-15, 01:01 PM
This is more of an aesthetic suggestion. But, I'd love if at certain hours of the day, the characters that walk around (Ivy, Thurston, Sabina, Greselda, etc.) would disappear into their homes (sort of like a rabbit hole). Just to add a sense of realism about them actually occupying those buildings.

There wouldn't have to be any new animation (at least I don't think). You could just have them walk up to their buildings and then disappear as they reach the door. So, for example, Sabina is in her home from '2-6am PST'...Greselda is in her home from '8-12pm PST'.

It'd also be a help because sometimes I'm like, 'ahh there are too many things moving in my kingdom.' Taking out one or two characters here and there at particular times would help my eye strain.

Perhaps the coding could be attached specifically to those buildings, so if a player has not yet built a home (is in the process of collecting materials) or has chosen to keep a particular home in their inventory, that character will continue to walk around at all hours.

Wonderful idea!

I'm adding my plea for a day-night cycle. Many times I play at night. It would be so lovely if the Sun was dimmed and the house lights on.

haimesy1980
01-29-15, 12:57 PM

totally agree with you, i would like to add that unless you have bought an alicorn (they only drop once week) then there isn't many tasks that completely refill energy besides levelling up. I think that quests should give a full energy increase!!!!

haimesy1980
01-29-15, 01:01 PM
without sounding rude, i would have to say that is the most pointless task I would want developers to spend time on, there are far more important changes that benefit rather then pointless character placement

haimesy1980
01-29-15, 01:04 PM
I would like to be able to hold more that 100 of each item, sometimes tasks require 50 of something, stone or wood is a good example because some dwellings require 50 each to so previously yr getting the msg "can't hold more stone" now you use it up in two upgrades??

happp123
01-29-15, 05:58 PM
Please drop expansion permits somewhere. It would also be fun to earn them in challenges or fortunes and on adventures. They take months to achieve and an extra source would really keep things interesting. Thank you.

morsith
02-02-15, 12:48 AM
Yes! More expansion permits

Liloze
02-02-15, 09:42 AM
I would like to suggest new needed items dropping from adventures!
For high level players who spent more than 2 years playing, the adventures are becoming a waste of resources !
At least for me.
I am maxed out on almost everything.
What I get in the boxes ( scarecrow, overgrown bench, pumpkin hutch ) is not a motivation to keep spending food on these adventures.
Let alone the return of items and energy is ridiculous compared to the amount of resources needed!
I suggest adding Glimmershards and glimmer fragments, Faerie crystal ( Not faerie whispers please they drop from everywhere :rolleyes: )
Please make the presents in the boxes worth it, at least once every week!
I simply don't know what to do with anvils, scarecrows etc,
But if TL insist on the drop rate of these useless decorations, Then why not add a new Trade for these things in the Royal Trade?
For every specific amount of 3 items we can trade and get a trade ticket!
This way players won't be disappointed getting them.
A win win situation for Both sides, on one hand TL won't hear us nag and whine about these decorations,
on the other hand the players would be happy to get them, since they can put them to good use ;)
Please consider also changing back the energy rate to the way it was !
Getting a 6 energy return from a Dark cave/ Across the desert sand is absurd :rolleyes:
Thanks TL for listening and taking into consideration the players' suggestions.

Chaotarch
02-02-15, 12:21 PM
For high level players who spent more than 2 years playing, the adventures are becoming a waste of resources !
At least for me.
What I get in the boxes ( scarecrow, overgrown bench, pumpkin hutch ) is not a motivation to keep spending food on these adventures.
Let alone the return of items and energy is ridiculous compared to the amount of resources needed!
I suggest adding Glimmershards and glimmer fragments, Faerie crystal ( Not faerie whispers please they drop from everywhere :rolleyes: )
But if TL insist on the drop rate of these useless decorations, Then why not add a new Trade for these things in the Royal Trade?
A win win situation for Both sides, on one hand TL won't hear us nag and whine about these decorations,
on the other hand the players would be happy to get them, since they can put them to good use ;)
Getting a 6 energy return from a Dark cave/ Across the desert sand is absurd :rolleyes:

i am with you:o

and there should be an animaltrade: white cows, pigs, and sheeps for royal animals:rolleyes: lol, dont need unroyals...

katbtodd
02-02-15, 12:42 PM
At least for me.

If we are voting you got mine! "great ideas" ,yes we need something to get rid of some of old deco , I got another bench yesterday and a pumpkin hatch today . please TL these are great ideas

Liloze
02-02-15, 01:26 PM
i am with you:o

and there should be an animaltrade: white cows, pigs, and sheeps for royal animals:rolleyes: lol, dont need unroyals...

I love your idea about the royal animals! lol I have tons of those "whites" in storage :)
Still they are sometimes more useful than the deco. lol

But in case TL is not considering this trade...

Maybe from the useless "deco trade" TL could add drops of some royal animals?! or fruit trees?!
A Rare drop, but still a drop nonetheless, especially for beginners it could help them alot!

SpiritWind00
02-05-15, 01:46 AM
Time to start a new poll! This suggestion thread has been mostly about game functionality which is great. I'll write up a summary of the posts and post in the next thread and also pass all of our suggestions to TL.

I'll leave this thread open till tomorrow and post a new thread after the update is released. So.... last calls! thanks!

SpuriousNotion
02-06-15, 05:26 PM
I would adore a way to send a decoration, creature, or pretty much any inventory item to specific neighbors. Perhaps they are never able to find a super-rare item that I have an extra of. A global market seems okay but I would much prefer to send to specific people instead of dealing with a FS2-style market system. I think this would reduce some of the randomness frustration some feel but is probably a necessary part of the game.

MsMelanieMonster
02-08-15, 09:30 AM
Having horses sounds like something else I'd have to wait a really long time to collect- I.e. truffles, ect.
I'd like to see mermaid scales as gifts and being able to send more than three a day.

SpiritWind00
02-09-15, 02:47 AM
Thank you all so much for the suggestions. New suggestion thread will be available as a sticky thread.