PDA

View Full Version : Answered Problem with the Winter Bakery

mikado86
12-29-14, 08:34 PM
Ok. you know how most people have say, 2 workshops, and you want to make the same thing on them, say, Fancy Block.

You know you have to scroll down, pick it, then you can select your second workshop, and it will automatically be scrolled down so you can make your second Fancy Block?

Well, it might sound like nitpicking and random complaining, but Winter Bakery do NOT work like that, for some reason it scrolls back up, as if you looked into them in this order Winter Bakery/Workshop/Winter Bakery, when you really just doing it one after another.

I dont understand why this happens, and I know not many people have 2 Winter Bakery, but I can see myself crafting the wrong thing if I dont pay attention, and worse case scenario I will lose gems, so do you mind fixing this? thanks

kooky panda
12-30-14, 11:27 AM
I will report this over.

meme1098
12-30-14, 11:29 AM
Well, the tinker camp doesn't do that since everything is in a different order. So, I can see why the Bakery is that way, too, since items are not in the same order there either. Not all items are available.

PikaSquirrel
12-30-14, 12:44 PM
You'll need to scroll down to the item you crafted in the first building for the Winter Bakery. The Winter Bakery works a bit differently from the other craft buildings where you can have 2 of the building. Please let us know if you have any additional questions, thanks!

mikado86
12-30-14, 08:09 PM
Well, the tinker camp doesn't do that since everything is in a different order. So, I can see why the Bakery is that way, too, since items are not in the same order there either. Not all items are available.

No, you see, Im not comparing the Winter Bakery with the workshop, or potion shop, or whatever, im comparing the Winter Bakery #1 with Winter Bakery #2, i dont understand why they cant work like workshops, potion shops and every crafting building you can have two works

The Winter Bakery works a bit differently from the other craft buildings where you can have 2 of the building.

Thats exactly the problem, WHY are they work different? they are the same building, youd think they just create a template or whatever they do for the building ID, the whole thing is a minor annoyance for me that im constantly reminded everytime I craft anything

meme1098
12-30-14, 10:17 PM
No, you see, Im not comparing the Winter Bakery with the workshop, or potion shop, or whatever, im comparing the Winter Bakery #1 with Winter Bakery #2, i dont understand why they cant work like workshops, potion shops and every crafting building you can have two works

Thats exactly the problem, WHY are they work different? they are the same building, youd think they just create a template or whatever they do for the building ID, the whole thing is a minor annoyance for me that im constantly reminded everytime I craft anything

Ahhh, you have 2 winter bakeries! That didn't occur to me, sorry. Now I understand & see your point!

GoldLore
04-09-15, 03:37 PM
You'll need to scroll down to the item you crafted in the first building for the Winter Bakery. The Winter Bakery works a bit differently from the other craft buildings where you can have 2 of the building. Please let us know if you have any additional questions, thanks!

Why isn't there more of an uproar about this and the rather lame answer? Is it because not many people spent gems for a second Winter Bakery?

Well, for those of us that did spend GEMs for a second Winter Bakery we would like that second bakery to be in the same location as the first. There is no reason why this should work "differently" from the other buildings that we have two of.

Please fix this! (Yes, it is broken)

anissada
04-14-15, 12:58 AM
Why isn't there more of an uproar about this and the rather lame answer? Is it because not many people spent gems for a second Winter Bakery?

Well, for those of us that did spend GEMs for a second Winter Bakery we would like that second bakery to be in the same location as the first. There is no reason why this should work "differently" from the other buildings that we have two of.

Please fix this! (Yes, it is broken)

totally agree, we did spend a lot of gems to buy the second winter bakery so I believe that would be reason enough to make these work the same way that the normal crafring buildings do if we own two of them.

didn't find this topic before spiritwinds told me where i could find it otherwise i would have reacted earlier too.

it would be nice if someone (pickasquirrel?) responds / acts on our latest posts too

PikaSquirrel
04-14-15, 10:32 AM
Sorry about this. Unfortunately, we will not be able to change this so it works the same way as the other craft buildings.