PDA

View Full Version : My bakery reverted back to a new bakery

enveeme3
12-29-14, 07:40 PM
What's going on? I had a few blips where I got out of sync messages and then this last time I loaded my bakery, everything was gone. I'm back to starting a new bakery. I was level 99, had 26 gems & over $7 million coins left. I had just redecorated my bakery with a bunch of fountains that I had purchased.
I've downloading some of the side games from the goals clipboard. Could that have contributed to the problem?
Why after a year and a half of clean gaming would this happen? Can you put my bakery back the way it was?
Help!

ElaineCarrel
12-29-14, 09:06 PM
Have u uninstalled and then reinstalled the game?
Cleaned ur cache/cookies?
I know 1 day I had the same thing happen 2 me so I took a deep breath and did the above steps and everything returned to normal.
If all else fails email TL support.

enveeme3
12-29-14, 09:48 PM
No I haven't tried that. It's the game on my iPad that's the problem. I got it several monts ago & loaded my game from my old android. The android game is still ok. I'll try your suggestion & let you know. Thank you very much!

enveeme3
12-29-14, 10:00 PM
Well that didn't work...I know there's supposed to be a way to log in as I did when I transferred my bakery to my iPad, but I don't remember where to do that. I'll email TL.
Thank you again for your help. ��

enveeme2
01-07-15, 05:12 PM
Uninstalled and reinstalled, then logged in with my S8 ID, bakery now back to normal except for missing most of my gems and a few coins.
But game icon is cake not gingerbread man. Hope it doesn't crash again.
I guess this issue can be closed now. Thanks for all your help everyone. ������