PDA

View Full Version : Answered Castle story winter, installation issue

enveeme3
12-29-14, 03:39 PM
Hello.
I need help getting castle story to run. At the download point, it said game is compatible with my Android k-1lenovo tablet.
After installation, i attempted to'open the app. It said something about an arm is missing. Ive rebooted my tablet and tried the app again but get same resulting message. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? Is there a patch?
I tried to redownload the game but it says already installed.
Please help!

[S8] Elsa
12-29-14, 05:41 PM
Unfortunately, it sounds like your device may be software compatible (which would allow you to download), but isn't hardware compatible. :(

Are you able to provide the full text of the error so we can investigate this further?

enveeme3
12-29-14, 06:01 PM
Hi,
Thank you for your reply.
The message reads:

Incorrect achitecture. Unable to find an appropriate library for this device.
Expected(armv7a-neon but only (armeabi,armeabi-v7a) are supported on this device.

Iv uninstalled and downloaded and reinstalled again and get same message

[S8] Elsa
12-29-14, 06:40 PM
Thank you for sharing the error message. Yes, unfortunately the "incorrect architecture" error means that your device's hardware is incompatible with the game. I'm sorry for the bad news. :(

enveeme3
12-29-14, 07:20 PM
Thank you for the info. When I started to download the game it said my device was compatible. Idk why it would say that but it obviously wasn't true! Guess I'll have to try my iPad. Thanks again for your help.

:)