PDA

View Full Version : Golden Apple & Red Petals

awesomejujubeans
12-29-14, 11:14 AM
I am level 20 but still trying to get a Golden Apple for the Sir Pigglesworth quest. What tree drops the apple? I do not have enough gems for the apple tree, and since the other requirements dropped from non-gem items, I was thinking this is the same.

Also, I just built my greenhouse. The one potion requires red petals. Besides the red trillium plant, what else drops these?

Thx! :)

MeganT87
12-29-14, 11:22 AM
As far as i know, only the apple tree drops golden apples ( hopefully you can get an apple treeon an adventure). Also, the multi colored hedge drops red petals, ivys hut, and fairie flowerbed.

awesomejujubeans
12-29-14, 11:26 AM
Ahh, I must have gotten the petals I had from Ivy's Hut then. Do all adventures give items, only certain ones, or is it random?

MeganT87
12-29-14, 11:28 AM
It's random. I've only gotten one Apple tree from an adventure, it took many adventures though.

meme1098
12-29-14, 11:56 AM
Golden apple also a rare drop from the magic garden.

Liloze
12-29-14, 12:25 PM
Buy patch of tall grass, fern, old logs, (all for coins) and chop them, they drop red petals sometimes, not a sure drop, but if you cannot afford buying Red Trillium with gems, it is a way to get them.
Another way to get a Golden apple is to try The Royal Exchange and "Trade with Farmers "if you unlocked it, it is also a very rare drop, but worth trying.

awesomejujubeans
12-29-14, 02:20 PM
Thx guys! :)

SpiritWind00
12-29-14, 03:42 PM
#############
The best place to start some self help is the Inventory Guide in The Hub! It has lots of info on every drop that is part of core story.
#############
:) :)

ginerp
12-29-14, 10:54 PM
I crafted some valentines botany in the love shack, and the resultant pink plants drop red petals with some regularity. I regret buying the red trillium, in fact, because they drop them so regularly.

meme1098
12-30-14, 08:02 AM
#############
The best place to start some self help is the Inventory Guide in The Hub! It has lots of info on every drop that is part of core story.
#############
:) :)

Thanks for all your hard work, SpiritWind! On your Building Guide, which is awesome by the way, the Windmill also occasionally drops flour if you want to add that.

Korlcek
02-02-15, 04:50 AM
I needed red petals for Ivy and for Conservatory, so I decided to collect them from tall grass (100 coins each)
Until I got what I needed I collected 219 patches of tall grass, this is what I got:

blue petal 44 times
mushroom 39 times
orange petal 35 times
white petal 30 times
purple petal 29 times
red petal 23 times
glimmerdust 19 times

Sometimes a single patch drops two of a kind, those are not calculated into the result.

shambalaya
02-02-15, 03:05 PM
Adventures to the feral lands and to the desert can also bring a golden apple, though you probably dont have those adventures yet.

Liloze
02-03-15, 08:11 AM
Adventures to the feral lands and to the desert can also bring a golden apple, though you probably dont have those adventures yet.

Woow talk about luck vs. drop rates lol ;)
Been playing for more than 2 years now, sending adventures from barracks and Queen's court daily,
and I NEVER Ever got a golden apple from these adventures lol
Wooow! just wooow :D