PDA

View Full Version : No Goals?

lauraleighashby
12-29-14, 10:27 AM
Sort of new to the game...i completed a bunch of goals up til lvl 16 and have received no new ones other than the holiday one (which I opted not to do because of starting late in the month). Are there no further regular goals?

LavaRain8
12-29-14, 10:34 AM
No. After a certain point, there are no "regular" goals anymore, only monthly limited time only goals. Can't remember when they stop giving them to you or if it's level dependant, but you could be done if nothing else popped up.

c4ps
12-30-14, 11:07 AM
for now i have definitely also noticed the lack of goals - i personally just like the unlocking of new appliances rather than leveling up. I'm sure that at this point TL is just waiting until holidays are over and more players come back and have the opportunity to participate in challenges.

ElaineCarrel
12-30-14, 06:34 PM
for now i have definitely also noticed the lack of goals - i personally just like the unlocking of new appliances rather than leveling up. I'm sure that at this point TL is just waiting until holidays are over and more players come back and have the opportunity to participate in challenges.

We get challenges/goals 1x a month. We already received the challenge 4 the month of December so we won't get another challenge until January. The ? then becomes will TL make us wait until the 2nd Wednesday of the month which will be the 13th or will we receive it on the 6th? I don't believe that there's a lack of goals.

bdhp
01-01-15, 09:41 PM
Please tell what kind of goals you would like to come on restaurant story can post any goals you like.😄

bdhp
01-01-15, 10:00 PM
I want Chinese or Japanese goals.first appliance should be:tea machine: first recpie:green tea, hot coffee,pot tea. Than second oven should be:Chinese stove recpies:momos-veg chowmein,manchurian.

Rewards: serve 20 momos-you will get veg chowmein.serve 25 veg chowmein:unlocks(ninja waiter)
Step side a:visit 15 community members and tip them all,buy one ninja waiter......... So (manchurian will be unlocked)
Step side b:buy 4 ninja star tables and stools.by that (you will get Chinese lantern)
Last goal:serve 30 manchurian and buy one Chinese lantern,the grand prize will be(ninja town/house)
You can unlock tea machine buy buying 10 noodle wallpapers and 10 rice ball tiles.i would love to see it.please add me id:bdhp I am level 80 player (grand grand my restaurant)��

ElaineCarrel
01-02-15, 07:23 PM
I want Chinese or Japanese goals�

Last January we had a challenge/goal based around China. I guess u could say it represented the Chinese New Year since the final prize featured a dragon w ppl carrying it overhead while dancing w it. The whole theme was kinda cute and I think everybody enjoyed it. One of the prizes was an oriental styled gate and there were oriental recipes. Everything was red and yellow and had a Chinese theme to them. They never came out and said it was Chinese theme, if I remember correctly, but that's what we were lead to believe.
I don't think we'll c another oriental based 1 for awhile since there's so many other cultures and countries represented here in TL. I'm sorry if u weren't here to participate in the challenge bcuz ud probable would've enjoyed it.

LalaSmooth
01-03-15, 10:36 AM
Are we due new set of goals this week? I've nearly mastered every recipe (apart from Christmas ones) or would we get them next week?

LalaSmooth
01-03-15, 10:37 AM
Last January we had a challenge/goal based around China. I guess u could say it represented the Chinese New Year since the final prize featured a dragon w ppl carrying it overhead while dancing w it. The whole theme was kinda cute and I think everybody enjoyed it. One of the prizes was an oriental styled gate and there were oriental recipes. Everything was red and yellow and had a Chinese theme to them. They never came out and said it was Chinese theme, if I remember correctly, but that's what we were lead to believe.
I don't think we'll c another oriental based 1 for awhile since there's so many other cultures and countries represented here in TL. I'm sorry if u weren't here to participate in the challenge bcuz ud probable would've enjoyed it.

I forgot what we had last year.

bdocc
01-03-15, 05:04 PM
I want Chinese or Japanese goals.first appliance should be:tea machine: first recpie:green tea, hot coffee,pot tea. Than second oven should be:Chinese stove recpies:momos-veg chowmein,manchurian.

Rewards: serve 20 momos-you will get veg chowmein.serve 25 veg chowmein:unlocks(ninja waiter)
Step side a:visit 15 community members and tip them all,buy one ninja waiter......... So (manchurian will be unlocked)
Step side b:buy 4 ninja star tables and stools.by that (you will get Chinese lantern)
Last goal:serve 30 manchurian and buy one Chinese lantern,the grand prize will be(ninja town/house)
You can unlock tea machine buy buying 10 noodle wallpapers and 10 rice ball tiles.i would love to see it.please add me id:bdhp I am level 80 player (grand grand my restaurant)��
They seem like good ideas but I think there should be more goals to achieve if there was any of these type of goals. I would like those kind of recipes in RS:)

ElaineCarrel
01-03-15, 09:24 PM
I forgot what we had last year.
Only reason I remembered last year's challenge was bcuz I was wanting 2 remodel my restaurant and I was going thru my old challenge prizes and there were the dragon dancers. I usually can't tell u what the challenges were last yr either, but there were the obvious 1s like the basketball 1 for the month of March due to March madness.

ElaineCarrel
01-03-15, 09:27 PM
I was wondering the same thing since the 2nd Wednesday falls on the 13th which seems awfully late 2 b starting the January challenge. I hope we'll get some clarification as 2 when we can expect the challenges.

bdhp
01-03-15, 09:54 PM
Thanks my pleasure please add me id:bdhp.

xxxe
01-04-15, 10:43 AM
Only reason I remembered last year's challenge was bcuz I was wanting 2 remodel my restaurant and I was going thru my old challenge prizes and there were the dragon dancers. I usually can't tell u what the challenges were last yr either, but there were the obvious 1s like the basketball 1 for the month of March due to March madness.

lol not the March Madness goals! I personally did not like that set of goals at all. I loved last years Valentine's Day goals. The Purple and Red ovens were so pretty. I definitely look forward to Valentine's Day on TL games. I was hoping we would have gotten a sparkly, glittery goal for New Years but I'm looking forward to see what they will come out with next. The last few months goals and goal prizes have been really great.

sweetypies97
01-05-15, 02:01 AM
I liked the Egyptian theme last year, and also the riverboat ride. Was that also the pier fishing one? I think the riverboat ride wallpaper is one of the best they've ever done. From the year before I loved the undersea theme and the Wild West one where we got the saloon bar.

I would like to see: French restaurant, cocktail bar (maybe not if players are under the legal drinking age though), 50s diner, an ice creamery or pancake breakfast restaurant, art gallery cafe, mobile coffee cart, molecular gastronomy, drive in movie theatre etc.