PDA

View Full Version : Missed Goals

Gregoryrichkid
12-29-14, 05:36 AM
Hi!

I have been playing Restaurant Story for many years now, and out of these years I have left the game sometimes. Reason being is for lack of time to play. Throughout these different times that I have left Restaurant Story, I have missed some goals that I would've loved to complete. I don't like that I haven't completed some goals due to lack of time and seeing the items I could've got in the back of design shop. Some of the items are really amazing looking and I would love being able to have the option to complete the goals I haven't completed. I'm sure many others would love this opportunity too. I suggest letting everyone complete goals that they haven't completed. I know this would mean, possibly bringing back certain tables, chairs, walls, floors, ovens, and counters but who wouldn't want that? I know I would love this, and it would give me more options when I'm designing my restaurant, knowing I have completed all the goals.

lauraleighashby
01-07-15, 06:10 AM
I love this idea...opting to do old goals or ANY goals. Seems to be a lack of any ongoing story goals at all. Even if to just unlock previous goal rewards for purchase or new recipes...whatever. I guess I am more of a goal oriented player and to see the lack of them here is sort of disappointing. I do enjoy the game overall but think I might become bored rather quickly.

wicca_angel
01-07-15, 09:41 AM
Hi!

I have been playing Restaurant Story for many years now, and out of these years I have left the game sometimes. Reason being is for lack of time to play. Throughout these different times that I have left Restaurant Story, I have missed some goals that I would've loved to complete. I don't like that I haven't completed some goals due to lack of time and seeing the items I could've got in the back of design shop. Some of the items are really amazing looking and I would love being able to have the option to complete the goals I haven't completed. I'm sure many others would love this opportunity too. I suggest letting everyone complete goals that they haven't completed. I know this would mean, possibly bringing back certain tables, chairs, walls, floors, ovens, and counters but who wouldn't want that? I know I would love this, and it would give me more options when I'm designing my restaurant, knowing I have completed all the goals.

Hi, i've been playing a couple of years with/for my son on his id and achieved goals wich i can't now anymore now that i've got my own id. I would love to do them, but that's not possible now. A pity, it would add much to the game. The playing itself and also that there are more goals. I love to do them.
PLS TEAM LAVA LET US DO THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLS :o

wicca_angel
01-07-15, 09:45 AM
Btw, pls not for gems. I can't buy gems 'cause it's not posible to buy them with iDEAL.

debnfurkids
01-12-15, 05:12 PM
I, to would like to be able to get the ovens I've missed along with the floor items. Either earn them by doing a goal or with coins. The gems charged for large items has been quite outrageous. Not everyone can spend 50 to 80 gems to get the items. I hope you come up with a doable way to get the items we've missed! :-)

ElaineCarrel
01-12-15, 08:04 PM
I believe that TL shouldnt rerelease the old goals. I believe TL or at least the CommuntyMgrs have made it fairly clear that there R no plans to bring them back and y and I agree w them It's unfair to those of us who've played them the 1st time they were offered to offer them again for the newbies or those ppl who for whatever reason decided not to or couldn't do the goals.
I'm not the only player that feels this way but I'm one of the few who'll voice my opinion.

lauraleighashby
01-12-15, 08:34 PM
Yup...they have stated that there are no plans at this time to re open old goals...but thenthis is a suggestion forum, and now has been suggested...and not for the first time. I see it brought up frequently in the discussion page as well...therefore there seems to be a lot of interest. I am sure some middle ground could be reached to keep it fair and some have posted some ideas on this. So I, forvone hope they reconsider.

sweetpea6645
01-21-15, 06:04 AM
I personally love this idea and I wish that they would allow us to do this I've had the same problem of leaving the game because I and seeing that I've missed out on some really awesome goals tables chairs Wallpapers items in both restaurant story and bakery story and I wish that we could have the opportunityor at least remove them so that we don't have to look at what we missed out on all the time and please as someone else mentioned not for jams I cannot afford to buy the gems I work really hard to get these gems and to fix up my place really nice

Mischief61
01-23-15, 02:25 PM
I would also like to see expired goals reopened. I think when a players reached level 99 all goals should be available to them. That seems fair to me.

Gregoryrichkid
01-24-15, 10:07 AM
I would also like to see expired goals reopened. I think when a players reached level 99 all goals should be available to them. That seems fair to me.
I actually really like the level 99 idea. That is such a great idea!

bclydett
01-24-15, 04:34 PM
Every once n awhile, every goal comes up, one right after the other, giving me the option to re-open them with a gem purchase. Hate when this happens as it is a time consuming pain. Im not able 2 play until every single goal ( even ones i have already completed) is finished popping up. Anyone else having this issue?

Gregoryrichkid
01-24-15, 06:11 PM
Every once n awhile, every goal comes up, one right after the other, giving me the option to re-open them with a gem purchase. Hate when this happens as it is a time consuming pain. Im not able 2 play until every single goal ( even ones i have already completed) is finished popping up. Anyone else having this issue?
This has never happened to me. I'll have to look into that.

kooky panda
01-25-15, 11:15 AM
Please try deleting and redownloading the game.
If these old goals keep popping up , please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

cc_phillybakery
02-05-15, 08:40 AM
I agree, and would sign this petition if, u will, would love to have missed goals reopened, I missed a goal due to my having surgery. Every time I scroll by the locked items I cringe. Such is life .

Wipeout4321
02-11-15, 09:43 PM
I honestly have to say that I disagree about reopening goals:( I think that part of the responsibility of these games is to finish goals on time. And me (being a bit greedy:p) does not want newbies to get everything I got without being there for the goals the first time. Besides, one of the best things about goals is getting to boast items that not everyone has... if the goals are re-released our restaurants will not be unique:(

queentina3
02-11-15, 10:29 PM
I can see this from both sides as I've done so many goals over the years but also missed some due to taking time off from the game.

On the one hand, why should newbies or those that stopped playing be allowed to do old goals? Well, I say if they're willing to put in the time that the other people put in when the goal originally came out, then why shouldn't they also have the chance to achieve it? Just because they weren't playing at the time shouldn't penalize them. If someone had started a goal and didn't finish it, well, that's a different story and IMO it is too bad, so sad, you should've completed it on time like everyone else. But if they've NEVER started it, why not? As long as they do the same amount of work they deserve the same prize. *shrugs*

If there was a way for TL to release the goals to just those that NEVER started it, then I say give them a chance. It isn't like we all have the same decorations out at the same time, and even if many of us do, we're all creative enough to make each of our places look unique. Some of the restaurants I've seen are simply amazing and they're using the same decor that I am, but what they've done with it surpasses anything I could have done. I must admit I'm somewhat jealous of their creativity.

Wipeout4321
02-12-15, 02:25 PM
Thanks queentina. I do definitely see what you mean and yeah I guess that would be OK with me:)

Gregoryrichkid
02-13-15, 01:31 AM
I honestly have to say that I disagree about reopening goals:( I think that part of the responsibility of these games is to finish goals on time. And me (being a bit greedy:p) does not want newbies to get everything I got without being there for the goals the first time. Besides, one of the best things about goals is getting to boast items that not everyone has... if the goals are re-released our restaurants will not be unique:(
I see what you mean, but everyone's restaurant can be unique with the same stuff. It is what you do to your restaurant that makes it so unique. I wouldn't mind seeing newbies creativity with items that they didn't have the chance to get.

ElaineCarrel
02-13-15, 08:33 PM

I SO AGREE W U. I like the fact that not everybody has the same stuff. It makes visiting my nbrs interesting. I always want to c what they're up to,

naywich
02-26-15, 11:34 AM
I so want to have access to old goals!! But if that's out of the question then I wish they would at least take the grayed out items off all together. Its almost like having our noses rubbed in the fact that we missed the goal for one reason or another. "Look at these cool decorations. Want them? Too bad!"

rosinatreats
03-05-15, 10:28 AM

This sounds like a great idea...but an added suggestion, maybe TL should bring back level 100 and as an incentive for level 100, all past goals will be open to the level 100 player...to keep them playing.

I just returned to the game a couple months back after a 1 1/2 sabbatical and noticed level 100 is gone. Is it truly gone?

ldg9
03-22-15, 12:37 AM
I do agree with Naywich. I would like the chance to complete an old goal. If it is not available then please remove the grayed out goal items. I noticed that some seasonal tables and chairs may remain after goal is ended. Give the option to purchase those older items for coins.

LionessLettie61
06-21-15, 09:37 AM
I too have been playing since 2010 n i have missed some of the goal ovens, u c i had cancer n I couldn't play due to my treaments making me sick, so i am all for re-opening all past goal stoves n ovens....i think it's only fair that everyone be able to get them....i would rather see new stoves n ovens monthly n without being goal items....but i do like certain items u place in ur restaurant as goals for completion of cooking all foods to top level in our stoves, ovens n etc.....

roxierocket
06-21-15, 02:26 PM
This would really be nice at level 99. But please not for gems.

LionessLettie61
06-23-15, 10:26 AM
I agree all those who are level 99, should have all goal items opened to them, it's only fair, it shows u we are enjoying this game, i too have missed a couple goals in restaurant n bakery, due to going thru chemotherapy
I hope u will do this... I really like this game n hate to delete it, as i have spent alot of time n money into this game
Plz reconsider doing this for those of us at level 99.....
Thk u

WillowRaevyn
06-23-15, 08:16 PM
I like this idea as well as there are a few that I missed and I also agree on paying with coins, or at least give us the choice of paying with coins *or* gems.

mamalove55
06-23-15, 11:33 PM
I agree,level 99ers should have all old goals open to them,since the xps to reach 100 will never happen and that was my goal level100 when I originally started playing,all players should have the option to do the goal or choose not to if they do not want to do goal or have completed it already.I also think level 99ers should have unlimited oven spaces open to them,as we already paid our dues working our way up the oven open slot mountain,and not have to pay 49 gems to open oven space,I for one am unable to do that,and it doesn't help when you lose your gems to random old goal popups.