PDA

View Full Version : Open garden OR upgrade pantry OR upgrade food items?

ghjvcucjb
12-28-14, 04:02 PM
I am not getting very many planks so I have to choose wisely on where to focus my building supplies. Should I wait for 4 more planks, which may take a week, to open my garden or upgrade my vegetable market up to 2 items per collection or upgrade my pantry to hold more supplies?TIA!

meme1098
12-28-14, 04:34 PM
I have yet to get any planks at all. The drop rate must be 1 out of 50 collections. It's really ridiculous.

Aernak
12-28-14, 08:09 PM
I am in the same boat. Trying to decide if i should upgrade my gen store (getting 3 pasta at a time would be nice) or save them... Hmmm

ghjvcucjb
12-29-14, 05:19 PM
Bumping this. Any experience players with suggestions? Would greatly appreciate it.

lncomparable
12-30-14, 05:57 AM
I would definitely upgrade the vegetable market first, since some of the vegetables take a really long time to restock. Then followed by pantry upgrade. However, if you are able to really utilise the current pantry space well, this can be wait. Then, I would unlock the garden last since you'll only get to cook a few new recipes and the spices can really occupy a lot of your pantry space. I'm a level 46 by the way.

fairyfrenzy87
12-30-14, 07:39 AM
I personally upgraded my pantry first then the vegetable market. That way when I collected ingredients I had enough space to store them. I would highly recommend doing it in that order. It takes time but it's worth it! I really wish collecting tools was easier.... That would help everyone. I unlocked the garden last and I'm glad I did. It takes up already limited pantry space. Good luck!

ghjvcucjb
12-30-14, 11:59 AM
Thanks everyone! I decided to upgrade the veggie market. The long wait time like 5 hours for some of the needed vegetables that require 3+ per recipe was ****ing me. I reasoned that if I could get more ingredients quicker then I could make the recipes faster and that would help empty out my pantry faster.

I'll let everyone know if that ends up being a good choice for me.