PDA

View Full Version : question re level 50

Snoopyshideout
12-28-14, 02:57 PM
I've been at level 50 for well over a month, I play daily -- often multiple times a day , I've expanded my kingdom, completed all the holiday tasks and my level 50 star shows no ,as in zero, sign of movement -- not even a hint of blue at the base of the points!!

Is this the way its supposed to be - does it suddenly, out of the blue, turn blue???

Getting discouraged :o(

Snoopyshideout

dng1234
12-28-14, 03:01 PM
Lvl 50 is the max right now. This happened a while back with lvl 30. Just keep playing and eventually they'll up the lvl max again. Last time we got some rewards out of it too.

ShibuyaCloth
12-29-14, 01:52 AM
The 50 cap has been in place for a year now. Maybe TL will raise the cap again in 2015.

You still earn XP for all your actions, your level just remain the same. As the cap expands, your level will be adjusted in accordance. I for example jump form 30 to 50 instantly. I suspect that the next cap increase will be the same, I just have so much XP in reserve.

SpiritWind00
12-29-14, 03:58 AM
I've sent a query last week with this very question!

When levels are increased, as above, anything you've done since reaching level 50 will skyrocket you to the new level equal to your Xp count.