PDA

View Full Version : Bubble Different Devices

Natasha_07
12-28-14, 11:54 AM
Hello

I would like to know why is it when I'm signing in to my account on a different device except my tablet, my transfered games pop-up with their respective levels however Bubble shows level 20 & Jewel shows level 12 in the proceed window, but I'm actually on level 119 for Bubble & 67 for Jewel.

How do I make these 2 show the correct level ?

Thanks!

PikaSquirrel
12-29-14, 11:39 AM
Looks like you're logging into a different account. Please write to support@teamlava.com for assistance in recover your other account with higher levels in Bubble Mania and Jewel Mania. Thank you.

valeriag70
05-05-15, 09:12 PM
I have the problem that I was playing Cupcake Mania , Bubble Mania, Candy Mania and Diamond Quest on IOS (Ipod) with my S8 ID & password, and now I have a new tablet (Android) and in all the Games there's no option to log in into the S8 account to transfer the level that I was playing, they start all in level one. Please,helppppppppp :confused:��

kooky panda
05-06-15, 10:36 AM
I have the problem that I was playing Cupcake Mania , Bubble Mania, Candy Mania and Diamond Quest on IOS (Ipod) with my S8 ID & password, and now I have a new tablet (Android) and in all the Games there's no option to log in into the S8 account to transfer the level that I was playing, they start all in level one. Please,helppppppppp :confused:��
You will need to use a game shown in post 1
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

When you transfer your storm ID on one game, all the games under that device will also transfer over.