PDA

View Full Version : transfer game

carlos2307
12-28-14, 08:41 AM
Hi, I wonder if somebody can help me to transfer my Fantasy Forest story to a new Ipad, I don't want to loose my game. Please help, thanks.

cocauina
12-28-14, 12:14 PM
You need to download another TL game so you can transfer your TL account to a new device, Dragon Story is one of the games that have the login feature, FFS currently doesn't have.

PernReloaded
12-28-14, 03:06 PM
You need to download another TL game so you can transfer your TL account to a new device, Dragon Story is one of the games that have the login feature, FFS currently doesn't have.

This. First, you download one of the games with the login feature, like Dragon Story or Bakery Story. Then you download FFS to the new iPad. Before you open FFS, go to the game with the login feature, click on the Storm8 icon in the upper right hand corner, and you will see a button that says "log into a different account". Click that button and enter your Storm8 forum information - that is your logon for your game specifically.

At that point, you are logged into your account and can access your game from the new iPad!