PDA

View Full Version : Is it every possible to get ahead?

ElaineCarrel
12-27-14, 07:28 PM
I'm curious about something....
Is it ever possible to get far enough ahead w ur food being stocked on ur counters to not run out when u leave the game overnight? Or even when u go to tip? It seems like an endless battle.
The different stores take too long to restock and y don't they restock to ur par stock when u leave 1 behind?
Y isn't there more than 1 construction worker visiting u to drop off parts? I could grow very old waiting to expand my restaurant or the amt of par stock in 1 of my stores
:rolleyes:
I would think that it might b better if the parts to expand ur restaurant were different from the parts necessary to increase the par stock in the various stores or even the size of ur pantry.

I realize that part of this topic might b better suited for the suggestion forum but please don't send it there moderators since others might not c it there.
Thanks

srg70
12-28-14, 10:42 AM
I'm now on level 14 and I still run out of food if I don't go back to the game every hour!! I haven't the time or will to do that. I like the concept of the game but it still needs a LOT of tweaking!!

ghjvcucjb
12-28-14, 11:50 AM
I'm level 16 and can't make enough food so my counters are always empty after about 20 minutes. The really irritating part for me at the moment is there's never enough supplies to even LEARN how to make items. There's never enough upgrade parts to upgrade stores so you don't have to wait 5 hours for one stupid vegetable but you need 3 of that vegetable to LEARN a new recipe that takes 9 hours. Then you accidentally start a recipe 11 hours later forgetting that you can't use that recipe because you're waiting for two days to get that last vegetable to open that new recipe and now you have to start all over and wait another day to replenish that stupid item. Ridiculous.

This game needs to right itself soon or it's going to lose me when I get my final gems for the other games.

littlebear351
12-30-14, 11:55 PM
I'm level 16 and can't make enough food so my counters are always empty after about 20 minutes. The really irritating part for me at the moment is there's never enough supplies to even LEARN how to make items. There's never enough upgrade parts to upgrade stores so you don't have to wait 5 hours for one stupid vegetable but you need 3 of that vegetable to LEARN a new recipe that takes 9 hours. Then you accidentally start a recipe 11 hours later forgetting that you can't use that recipe because you're waiting for two days to get that last vegetable to open that new recipe and now you have to start all over and wait another day to replenish that stupid item. Ridiculous.

This game needs to right itself soon or it's going to lose me when I get my final gems for the other games.
You get gems?? Never had that pleasure, not on iOS anyhow. I couldn't agree with u more, this game needs a lot of help.

ghjvcucjb
12-31-14, 12:44 AM
You get gems?? Never had that pleasure, not on iOS anyhow. I couldn't agree with u more, this game needs a lot of help.

Not sure about other operating systems but on iOS there are goals/offers to play new TL games and the reward is a secondary goal to collect something or buy a decoration then you receive a bunch of gems. That's how many of the new players get started on most of these games.

TL has until the third goal/gem reward to hook players otherwise once those gems are won many delete.

I like this game or at least the potential of this game and hope things get better so I can keep playing. Otherwise I'll have to delete soon.

WinnyWoos
01-01-15, 08:28 PM
Completely agree. And the worse part is there is honestly no way to get your parts needed to take advantage of the new features you get when leveling up without spending real money or using your earned gems....either way unless your willing to spend real money on this game it's just a waste of time. Of course that's just my opinion:rolleyes:

thepianist
01-02-15, 01:58 PM
I think in the early levels it is not possible to cook enough food so that you never run out, unless you only have like 2 or 3 tables. If you've come to this game after reaching a high level in RS or BS, you will find it quite annoying, but the earlier games were just the same in the early levels. I like that food doesn't spoil here and while I'm on holiday and have more free time I like that the game keeps me coming back to go shopping.

marieYOTZ
01-03-15, 08:33 AM
The construction worker has given me like 30 nails and all i need is some frickin planks for the garden and some other shop renovation. This game is unbelievably tedious, the SECOND i hit level 17, i'm getting rid of it! And i'll consider those 15 gems in my other games really well earned. I'm about to bite the bullet and just make 200 servings of fried eggs so i can finally quit!

ElaineCarrel
01-03-15, 09:45 PM
I carefully watched and took care of the construction worker today for over 2 hrs. Hey I was bored and had nothing better to do. All I received from acid were 1gem, 1 blueprint and the rest were nails. I didn't c hide nor hare of a plank or anything else. Did was visiting about every 15 min.

deucedeuce22
01-04-15, 04:45 AM
Overnight...probably not. If I babysit the street market for an hour or so though, I usually get enough ingredients that I can go several hours between playing times. I usually have a few thousand servings up at any one time, and I only keep 8 tables.

lee555
01-04-15, 09:14 AM
You need to " close" your restaurant for a while. Move something in front of the door, this stops customers from coming in and gives you breathing space to stock up your counters.

ghjvcucjb
01-04-15, 11:13 AM
I realized I needed to adjust my attitude with this game. I was going crazy trying to maintain constant food. Then I decide to think of my restaurant as a Pop-Up restaurant! It pops up and serves delicious food for awhile then closes down when the food, freshly made and organic, runs out! It's a new concept in restaurants that I think will be a big hit! Now, no more stress.

DestinySeven
01-04-15, 04:10 PM
I tried closing my restaurant for a couple of hours. When I came back, the first batch of food that I made had disappeared. :mad:

QUOTE=lee555;1032241]You need to " close" your restaurant for a while. Move something in front of the door, this stops customers from coming in and gives you breathing space to stock up your counters.[/QUOTE]

KadeeDid
01-04-15, 04:24 PM
Team Lava usually says that blocking door is not recommended. This has been mentioned in Bakery, Restaurant and Fashion Story.

I tried closing my restaurant for a couple of hours. When I came back, the first batch of food that I made had disappeared. :mad:

QUOTE=lee555;1032241]You need to " close" your restaurant for a while. Move something in front of the door, this stops customers from coming in and gives you breathing space to stock up your counters.[/QUOTE]

twinmommy03
01-05-15, 12:09 PM
I am so stinking tired of cooking the same things!! I'm on level 16 and feel like all I make are the same 5-6 dishes just to keep food on the counters. I'm getting bored! I have 10 tables .. maybe I should put a couple in storage??

miasmmm
01-05-15, 12:33 PM
Am I the only one who is getting a sore hand/arm from all the required clicking? Click to harvest your herb, than click to put it in pantry, then click to water, then click the watering can a few times. Click, click, click. Plus, why the need to click each table that was tipped by a neighbour/visitor? Can't the coins just populate in the bank. You get a notification in your mail of visitors. With the troubles advancing to the point of boredom and the amount of unnecessary clicking, I will soon be making my final click - DELETE.

JustKay
01-05-15, 05:07 PM
Business model operates on gem sales to skip or speed up the process. The game is designed to leave you waiting or wanting, it only gives you just enough that you don't get impatient or tired enough to quit it. It's a good balance they've struck and I still find it enjoyable to play. Progress is slow, but if you can't handle it then just start playing one of their other games. I find that if your rotate between 5 or six games by the time you get back to the first one, you'll have more stuff you can do :D

JustKay
01-07-15, 09:27 PM
To answer the question of the thread, I am way "ahead" in three of the four devices that I have. I'm not sure why but I seem to be selling ok on my primary game, but on all the others I have food stocked up to over 1000 items on some counters. It's actually becoming a problem as my next counter costs 10000 coins and all the other ones are full. Thank god the food doesn't expire on the stove like RS1 as I often have to leave food unserved on a "blocked" appliance waiting for a free counter. It's so bad that I am cooking the exact same cycle of dishes that use up all long-wait-time ingredients so that I just keep packing those counters even more, otherwise I end up with blocked appliances. This is probably making the problem even worse! (ToT)

I don't really understand why I'm in this state. I don't gem, only quick serve a few times from what I get from gifts, but I do rotate between the games so I am pretty efficient. All my restaurants have roughly the exact same layout, which should be super efficient; maximum number of tables and chairs, open walkways to all counters and chairs, exposed sides on tables to allow waiters\waitresses to pop food on the tables, food counters spread out across the floor. It's a tight fit as I'm only on my second (or third) expansion while on level 16, but aside from a few traffic jams near the door, it don't see any visible problems.

biofarm03
01-08-15, 02:06 PM
If you dont't want your food to be sold when you are away, move your reception stuff to a place where the guest cannot reach him.
They will come in and sit down without asking him when you play, but when you close the game, the food stays.

kuppikahvia
01-09-15, 03:46 PM
Why are u guys concerned with keeping the counters full at all times?
This is a genuine question, in that I'd really like to know why. normally if the food gets sold quickly = quick money, so what is the problem with that?

( in RS there was the little smiley-thing for customer satisfation, but here there's nothing of the sort)

ghjvcucjb
01-09-15, 04:32 PM
Why are u guys concerned with keeping the counters full at all times?
This is a genuine question, in that I'd really like to know why. normally if the food gets sold quickly = quick money, so what is the problem with that?

( in RS there was the little smiley-thing for customer satisfation, but here there's nothing of the sort)
I'm with you Kuppikahvia, I don't get the whole block your doors while you're away thing.

dubbleyooteeyef
01-09-15, 06:21 PM
I'm with you Kuppikahvia, I don't get the whole block your doors while you're away thing.

Yep I need this explained.

Time and money should be no different - or is it?
So that would make it be about turning over patrons to try to get builder and herb patrons?
Or are they on a timer?
dont get this game - gonna bore me to deletion soon