PDA

View Full Version : Moving doors and windows

azriX2012
12-27-14, 12:37 PM
How do I move these items? I've read that we have to buy a second door but I can't seem to find it in the market.

azriX2012
12-27-14, 01:05 PM
Already got it...so simple lol

FrozenTurtle
12-29-14, 02:48 PM
Glad you were able to figure it out! For any one else out there, you just enter the shop/design mode and tap door. :)

ElaineCarrel
12-29-14, 09:16 PM
Glad you were able to figure it out! For any one else out there, you just enter the shop/design mode and tap door. :)
So if I'm understanding u right, we don't need a 2nd door like is needed in BS or RS, all we do is go into the design mode-tap on the door and move it? Or does it require another door cuz I don't seem 2 c 1 in the design mode.
I'm so confused.

FrozenTurtle
12-30-14, 11:59 AM
So if I'm understanding u right, we don't need a 2nd door like is needed in BS or RS, all we do is go into the design mode-tap on the door and move it? Or does it require another door cuz I don't seem 2 c 1 in the design mode.
I'm so confused.

No second door is needed. Just go into design mode (the button on the lower right) and tap the door to move it. :)

esperia77
08-16-15, 03:39 PM
I've tried to move the door, but it is impossible. Could someone please explain how to move the door?

kenvindeptrai
08-17-15, 08:04 AM
First you must select the store ( chair and table icon) , then click the item you want to store, you will see 3 icons, click the brown icon .

lildvil
08-24-15, 05:56 AM
Oh glad someone posted this, so now I know how to. I just wish I could now sell the Xtra chalkboard I accidentally bought.