PDA

View Full Version : How Do u give gifts besides mystery boxes?

ElaineCarrel
12-26-14, 07:28 PM
Today when I went to gift my few Nbrs I discovered all I could gift them were mystery boxes, yet during the day I received w variety of gifts from my nbrs in return. How do I do this in the morning when I go to gift everyone? Or r mystery boxes the only type of gifts I'm able to give?

Help!

robotparade
12-27-14, 10:11 AM
You can't give anything else. It is one of the weaknesses of the game.

ElaineCarrel
12-27-14, 07:11 PM
O , so what u receive is randomly(hahaha) decided by the TL Gods, if I'm understanding this correctly? R u still able to gift all ur nbrs like u can on the other games?
Also, where do u look to c how many nbrs u have? I've look everywhere and can't find that information anywhere.

ghjvcucjb
12-28-14, 11:54 AM
I'm not able to gift all my nbrs. Only three at a time then the option disappears. I also have a ton of fast service but can't use them. Every time I click on the hand in the recipe screen a box pops up asking me to get started then pops me to another screen that's says give and get quick services from your neighbors!

kooky panda
12-28-14, 12:15 PM
O , so what u receive is randomly(hahaha) decided by the TL Gods, if I'm understanding this correctly? R u still able to gift all ur nbrs like u can on the other games?
Also, where do u look to c how many nbrs u have? I've look everywhere and can't find that information anywhere.

Normally this is listed under your profile, but I am not seeing this option on this game.

kooky panda
12-28-14, 12:19 PM
I'm not able to gift all my nbrs. Only three at a time then the option disappears. I also have a ton of fast service but can't use them. Every time I click on the hand in the recipe screen a box pops up asking me to get started then pops me to another screen that's says give and get quick services from your neighbors!
When you click on a recipe to speed up it will show how many hands you need. For example it shows 11. Then look at the top of your screen and see how many you have.
Mine shows 7/20 so I still need 4 more hands to complete that dish.

Aernak
12-28-14, 01:48 PM
The gifting in this game is extremely limiting. I hope they add more options in the future!

ElaineCarrel
12-28-14, 08:33 PM
The gifting in this game is extremely limiting. I hope they add more options in the future!
So my mass gifting is a waste of time? I thought u could gift everyone at 1 time just like u could in both bs and RS,

Aernak
12-28-14, 09:06 PM
So my mass gifting is a waste of time? I thought u could gift everyone at 1 time just like u could in both bs and RS,

U can gift to 3 neighbors per day. Its just like ffs and ds

kooky panda
12-30-14, 01:05 PM

This option is not currently in the game, but it has been reported and hopefully will be added in a future update. :)

Beecause
01-06-15, 01:43 PM
I hope they dont add it - i prefer the game as is.

You can have neighbors if you want but they arent necessary to play the game.

There are already enough components in this game.

Adding a necessity for neighbors or the options for gifting a selection of items would put this game
over a line that I am not willing to cross.

441sogo
01-06-15, 03:49 PM
If you can gift ONLY 3 neighbors per day, can you also only receive 3 gifts per day? Or can you receive more gifts if you have a large neighborhood with lots of neighbors who choose you as one of their 3? I'm curious.

Beecause
01-06-15, 04:12 PM
Good question.

I only have 7 including stormy and only a couple r still randomly playing.
I have the allow quick invite turned on too but haven't gotten a single neighbor from that. Still not working??

I don't want the added responsibility of caring for neighbors in this multi component game.

I've only gotten coins as a random gift - so i don't even know what gifts are in that gift box we send.

Think I figured out how to send the quick serves as gifts instead of the gift box as my neighbors were able to gift these
back to me.

kooky panda
01-07-15, 03:29 PM
Hey guys look what I got today from my neighbor!!

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/cb34aab3-bc27-4450-8dee-97367ccb6b02_zpsd41e6484.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/cb34aab3-bc27-4450-8dee-97367ccb6b02_zpsd41e6484.png.html)

I thought we could only get quick serves and coins, but when this showed up, I checked and found out that blueprints and nails can be gifted, but they are very RARE!

441sogo
01-07-15, 03:44 PM
Hey guys look what I got today from my neighbor!!

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/cb34aab3-bc27-4450-8dee-97367ccb6b02_zpsd41e6484.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/cb34aab3-bc27-4450-8dee-97367ccb6b02_zpsd41e6484.png.html)

I thought we could only get quick serves and coins, but when this showed up, I checked and found out that blueprints and nails can be gifted, but they are very RARE!

So, how many gifts can you actually receive?? I know you can only send 3, but it looks from your photo that you can actually receive more? I'm kinda bummed out about the gifting thing. I seem to be gifting neighbors who have already chosen to gift others. :(

kooky panda
01-07-15, 03:55 PM
So, how many gifts can you actually receive?? I know you can only send 3, but it looks from your photo that you can actually receive more? I'm kinda bummed out about the gifting thing. I seem to be gifting neighbors who have already chosen to gift others. :(
I believe like the other games you can receive up to 20 a day.

Beecause
01-07-15, 05:01 PM
We have to keep in mind that we all have limited space in our tool box. If we got 20 gifts a day our box would be full
in a couple days.

441sogo
01-07-15, 05:03 PM
I believe like the other games you can receive up to 20 a day.

Well, that's what I was afraid of! I wanted to keep a small, but respectable list of neighbors, but it appears having a LOT of neighbors is the only guarantee getting the max amount of gifts per day. Theoretically, I could gift 3 and never receive a gift in return if my 3 have already gifted before my gift comes in and other neighbors don't gift me because I haven't gifted them. Hmmm.:confused: Boy, I could sure use some quick serves to help keep food on my counters!

441sogo
01-07-15, 05:06 PM
We have to keep in mind that we all have limited space in our tool box. If we got 20 gifts a day our box would be full
in a couple days.

Just ignore the tools you don't want. You have to accept them for them to be added to your storage. On the other hand, a bunch of quick serves or coins would sure be nice!! :)

sweetcharts
04-03-15, 06:05 PM
You can only send mystery boxes, still saving up coins for the pizza oven

sweetcharts
04-03-15, 06:05 PM
And if you don't own the mixer and you own the pizza oven then pizza bread is all you can make...