PDA

View Full Version : Last expansion?

GreasedLightening
12-26-14, 07:16 PM
Can someone please tell me why we are not allowed to clear the last plot on the latest expansion? Is there something hidden under those trees and rocks tht TL doesn't want us to see yet?

EviBrooklyn
12-26-14, 07:37 PM
Can someone please tell me why we are not allowed to clear the last plot on the latest expansion? Is there something hidden under those trees and rocks tht TL doesn't want us to see yet?

Who knows, who cares... Just give us more expansions lol

cocauina
12-26-14, 07:45 PM
That expasion is looked by TL if they decide to add a new type of animal and they wil need a clear expansion so they can use it, like the Frostfang and Lightning Leopard animals with and their new types.

GreasedLightening
12-26-14, 08:32 PM
Dang it now I have to waste a bunch of bombs waiting for new expansions, and the long wait we will probably have, to the selling of critters, and the loss of income .......I hate that. Why is TL so tight with acreage? I mean this is a fantasy land and not New York. Lol

cocauina
12-26-14, 09:53 PM
Dang it now I have to waste a bunch of bombs waiting for new expansions, and the long wait we will probably have, to the selling of critters, and the loss of income .......I hate that. Why is TL so tight with acreage? I mean this is a fantasy land and not New York. Lol

Gems, do you now? Or you have how to buy a bunch of habitats that cost gems or you will have to do what you always do, selling critters.

EviBrooklyn
12-27-14, 05:03 PM

Hahaha oh I'm on tears
I so agree, I'm in need of expansions. I mean I have room for dark/electric and water animals, but with all the nature fire new critters I'm running out of space and I have no duplicates of nature/ fire
I hope TL will move quick on the expansions this time so I may buy the Christmas habitat soon too

A2TUDE
12-29-14, 03:04 PM
I'm really excited about this last EXPANTION I have one more area to expand and I'll be on that waiting game come on TL give us a clue to what animal ur giving us!please make it a original one maybe yellow habitats...

A2TUDE
12-29-14, 03:05 PM
Hahaha oh I'm on tears
I so agree, I'm in need of expansions. I mean I have room for dark/electric and water animals, but with all the nature fire new critters I'm running out of space and I have no duplicates of nature/ fire
I hope TL will move quick on the expansions this time so I may buy the Christmas habitat soon too

Evi what u mean ur outta room? Have u got doubles,I have all animals one of each 2 each of gems and I have heaps of room maybe change ur animals to different habitats sorry just tryn to help.

EviBrooklyn
12-29-14, 04:24 PM
Evi what u mean ur outta room? Have u got doubles,I have all animals one of each 2 each of gems and I have heaps of room maybe change ur animals to different habitats sorry just tryn to help.

At this point doubles don't matter and if need be I can sell my super rare duplicates, the problem is I upgraded all the habitats to the premium ones and I don't want to sell them though I got them when they were on sale. If I get to breed my 2nd golden retriever, I would have to sell one of my big farms to accommodate the new treasure grove.
The other issue I have is the nature/earth habitats, I have room for 4-5 more animals only. Again, if need it I sell another farm and put the new habitat we got through the world event and that will give me space for 4 more nature/fire animals.
Long story short (lol) if we can get new expansions that will be awesome so I don't have to sell my farms. This was my mistake as I bought way to many premium habitats. I should have hold on into some plots for future new elements ( Christmas habitat) etc

A2TUDE
12-29-14, 09:14 PM
At this point doubles don't matter and if need be I can sell my super rare duplicates, the problem is I upgraded all the habitats to the premium ones and I don't want to sell them though I got them when they were on sale. If I get to breed my 2nd golden retriever, I would have to sell one of my big farms to accommodate the new treasure grove.
The other issue I have is the nature/earth habitats, I have room for 4-5 more animals only. Again, if need it I sell another farm and put the new habitat we got through the world event and that will give me space for 4 more nature/fire animals.
Long story short (lol) if we can get new expansions that will be awesome so I don't have to sell my farms. This was my mistake as I bought way to many premium habitats. I should have hold on into some plots for future new elements ( Christmas habitat) etc

Oh now I see what you mean,let's hope pray wish for more expansions!cuz I have a feeling a new breed is coming(yellow)it's only a feeling but I can't open my last expansion!itd be good if we were allowed to store habitats:)

ArcadiaTofu
12-30-14, 01:12 AM
I hope that they don't come out with a new element that can ONLY be unlocked via expanding to the last area. The reason for this is that while I might have expanded to the bottom shelf, I'm around 7 away from the last bit of land that is 'blank'. That means that if I want to breed with a new element that can only be gotten via uncovering the plot of land or buying the new element 'base' animal with gems, that it will take me WEEKS to be able to get to that new element being unlocked, which totally isn't cool at all :\

I'm a huge coinage earner and I have around 6 million coins, but getting enough bombs to mine for new expansions takes a LONG time to do and I really am trying to cut down on speed-breeding/gem spending in general after the Golden Retriever debacle that set me back 1,000+ gems (on trying for it alone---not counting breaking down and buying the Retriever in the end!) :\

So... yeah, hopefully a new expansion/element habitat will not come out for a while yet if it's what they're hiding. Otherwise, I wouldn't be averse to them coming out with new expansions soon.. just so long as the new element isn't part of the package deal, 'cause that would be a bit unfair to everyone else that want to breed with the new element but haven't gotten very far on the bottom shelf... :(

A2TUDE
12-30-14, 02:45 AM
I hope that they don't come out with a new element that can ONLY be unlocked via expanding to the last area. The reason for this is that while I might have expanded to the bottom shelf, I'm around 7 away from the last bit of land that is 'blank'. That means that if I want to breed with a new element that can only be gotten via uncovering the plot of land or buying the new element 'base' animal with gems, that it will take me WEEKS to be able to get to that new element being unlocked, which totally isn't cool at all :\
I'm a huge coinage earner and I have around 6 million coins, but getting enough bombs to mine for new expansions takes a LONG time to do and I really am trying to cut down on speed-breeding/gem spending in general after the Golden Retriever debacle that set me back 1,000+ gems (on trying for it alone---not counting breaking down and buying the Retriever in the end!)

So... yeah, hopefully a new expansion/element habitat will not come out for a while yet if it's what they're hiding. Otherwise, I wouldn't be averse to them coming out with new expansions soon.. just so long as the new element isn't part of the package deal, 'cause that would be a bit unfair to everyone else that want to breed with the new element but haven't gotten very far on the bottom shelf... :(

I totally understand who knows what TL will do,I was just thinking that cuz I have two expansions left and one only lights up so I was just guessing on what ifs :/

EviBrooklyn
12-30-14, 04:55 AM
Oh now I see what you mean,let's hope pray wish for more expansions!cuz I have a feeling a new breed is coming(yellow)it's only a feeling but I can't open my last expansion!itd be good if we were allowed to store habitats:)

I doubt that yellow will be next as we already have the lighting leopard ( kinda yellow ). I was thinking more like metal might be next. Who knows.
If the new element is a few plots away for many, my thinking is everyone will be able to skip to that plot automatically just to get the new element. I doubt it you'll have to wait to expand plot after plot until you reach the last one.

flowless
12-30-14, 05:51 AM

I'm a huge coinage earner and I have around 6 million coins, but getting enough bombs to mine for new expansions takes a LONG time to do and I really am trying to cut down on speed-breeding/gem spending in general after the Golden Retriever debacle that set me back 1,000+ gems (on trying for it alone---not counting breaking down and buying the Retriever in the end!) :\

I think most people would be already expanded there and screaming for new expnasions beofore that spot is open i wouldnt worry much about that :)

ArcadiaTofu
12-30-14, 05:52 AM
I doubt that yellow will be next as we already have the lighting leopard ( kinda yellow ). I was thinking more like metal might be next. Who knows.
If the new element is a few plots away for many, my thinking is everyone will be able to skip to that plot automatically just to get the new element. I doubt it you'll have to wait to expand plot after plot until you reach the last one.

Dunno if we'll be able to skip to that plot automatically, Evi :\ When I click on the expand button it only gives me plots that are close to plots I just expanded to. If it will allow users to automatically 'jump' a couple of plots forward it would seem a bit odd that that one would be the one 'odd one out' to all the rest of the plots. It would be great if they did this, but I'm not gonna hold my breath that they'll do that for players that haven't expanded as quickly as the rest. I'd feel pretty sorry for lower level players if they did this, too... my mom is one of them. She's just starting on the top ice shelf right now and if she has to clear that and then ALL of the bottom shelf just to be able to breed a new element... well, that would be pretty harsh, don't you think? :{

I think most people would be already expanded there and screaming for new expnasions beofore that spot is open i wouldnt worry much about that :)

I wouldn't be too sure of that, to be honest :| A lot of 'whales' have already cleared the lower shelf already and are asking for new expansions. Whales usually trump lower level players every time because the revenue they bring in is too important to disregard. If Whales stop playing out of boredom/nothing else left to uncover/discover, then they stop spending large amounts of cash since they have no need of it anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if they came out with more expansions in the next few weeks to placate their Whales (or at least introduce a new element/more battlegrounds, etc. to keep them engaged).

Those are just my assumptions, though. You never know, maybe statistically most Whales haven't cleared all the bottom shelf off and are taking their time, though I somehow doubt that... >.<

EviBrooklyn
12-30-14, 06:08 AM
Dunno if we'll be able to skip to that plot automatically, Evi :\ When I click on the expand button it only gives me plots that are close to plots I just expanded to. If it will allow users to automatically 'jump' a couple of plots forward it would seem a bit odd that that one would be the one 'odd one out' to all the rest of the plots. It would be great if they did this, but I'm not gonna hold my breath that they'll do that for players that haven't expanded as quickly as the rest. I'd feel pretty sorry for lower level players if they did this, too... my mom is one of them. She's just starting on the top ice shelf right now and if she has to clear that and then ALL of the bottom shelf just to be able to breed a new element... well, that would be pretty harsh, don't you think? :{

I wouldn't be too sure of that, to be honest :| A lot of 'whales' have already cleared the lower shelf already and are asking for new expansions. Whales usually trump lower level players every time because the revenue they bring in is too important to disregard. If Whales stop playing out of boredom/nothing else left to uncover/discover, then they stop spending large amounts of cash since they have no need of it anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if they came out with more expansions in the next few weeks to placate their Whales (or at least introduce a new element/more battlegrounds, etc. to keep them engaged).

Those are just my assumptions, though. You never know, maybe statistically most Whales haven't cleared all the bottom shelf off and are taking their time, though I somehow doubt that... >.<

Well, TL will let everyone expand to last plot ( by skipping some) if there was a new element. They did that with lighting leopard, many where allowed to skip plots on the way just so they can expand to leopard and start breeding him.
As per your mom, I would skip the ice island if I was her and start on the bottom green one as the obstacles are way cheaper to clear :)

readysetgo888
12-30-14, 07:32 AM
Here's what I think... they are keeping that last plot of land covered to potentially release a new element, but I'm hoping they will release the dark islands with the new element instead. And that the last plot is just there in case they can't get the dark islands ready before they decide they really need to do a new element.

Either way, I'm hoping that it's not immediately. My prediction a couple months ago was that it was coming in mid-January, after all the Christmas stuff was over and removed. I'm thinking late January to early February is probably most likely as the world event started a week late.

I do believe that if the element is released on the green islands, we will be able to expand there within 3-4 expansions regardless of how many we've already done, like they did with the Electric element. I just looked and it would be 6 expansions to get there if you hadn't started on that island at all. I imagine they might let you ***** a little to get there faster once they release it.

Anyway, for those that don't know, you do not HAVE to expand all of the second ice shelf before expanding the second green area. I don't know if you even have to do the first ice shelf first, but if you are in the middle of the second ice shelf, I highly recommend leaving it and starting work on the green area instead. First, because you'll be able to get the new element faster if/when it is released and second, the green area costs WAY less to expand and takes WAY less time in waiting. Every single one of the second ice shelf areas costs a million coins and takes 33 hours to clear. Don't put yourself through that until you have to!

Vodelle
12-30-14, 09:04 AM
Yeah, I'm relatively new and after I cleared out the big square block of ice I decided to move back down to the forest again. Not that the expanding has been very fast on my part, but yeah. If they do release a new element there, at least I'll be closer to it than if I kept on with ice. I think it would be a good move on their part if they allowed you to expand that plot immediately (presuming you're, say, past the lightning leopard or something).

I think readysetgo's post is pretty spot on -- I can't see them coming out with a new element while we're in the middle of the christmas/holiday stuff, so...

EviBrooklyn
01-07-15, 07:15 PM
When are we getting the last plot for expansion or new expansions for that matter?
Can someone find out where hocus is so we can get some answers? :)

A2TUDE
05-22-15, 03:19 PM
Ok TL it's time for new expansions don't you think????