PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice! Which one should I buy..

bubaxx
12-26-14, 01:36 PM
Pastry hub or Baker's square? I can't decide :confused:

filochick1982
12-26-14, 01:38 PM
Tough one but I would personally pick baker's square.

Pastry hub or Baker's square? I can't decide :confused:

aiyoosha
12-26-14, 01:41 PM
id do both lol but if u can only do one then pick the one you can decorate more with.

LavaRain8
12-26-14, 06:13 PM
Just depends on what color scheme you could potentially see yourself using, as one is very pink and the other is very...brownish. Since I plan to eventually make another coffee shop, the Baker's Square would fit much better than the Pastry Hub. The Pastry Hub will just stick out like sore thumb depending on what you plan to piece it together with, so I'd say go with whatever you could see fitting in easier with other things you already have and want to use. But both are quite nice looking items, so you can't go TOO wrong. ;)

bubaxx
12-26-14, 10:36 PM
Just depends on what color scheme you could potentially see yourself using, as one is very pink and the other is very...brownish. Since I plan to eventually make another coffee shop, the Baker's Square would fit much better than the Pastry Hub. The Pastry Hub will just stick out like sore thumb depending on what you plan to piece it together with, so I'd say go with whatever you could see fitting in easier with other things you already have and want to use. But both are quite nice looking items, so you can't go TOO wrong. ;)

Well, I bought the Pastry hub since I've always wanted it. I regret not buying it last year, but i really love the Baker's square too! Too bad I won't be able to make another 49 gems in 10 days for the Baker's square..

jandtandn
12-27-14, 06:30 AM
Well, I bought the Pastry hub since I've always wanted it. I regret not buying it last year, but i really love the Baker's square too! Too bad I won't be able to make another 49 gems in 10 days for the Baker's square..
If you get a good gem sale, you can still get the Baker's Square if you want it. I have both and may snag another Pastry Hub because I think it's adorable!

ETnomnoms
12-27-14, 07:48 AM
I personally got the pastry hub this time :)