PDA

View Full Version : Gameplay while away from game

ongakuonna
12-26-14, 12:22 PM
I play most teamlava games and in every other game, time continues on while you are away from your game. IE - you come back from sleeping or work and an entire food supply can be sold out. This is not the case for Restaurant Story 2??? My food is ONLY selling while I am in the game. I have tested this many times now. Is this the way it is intended or is this a glitch? My food still cooks properly while I am away but nothing sells at all.

Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me??? Help, thanks :)

ongakuonna
12-26-14, 12:32 PM
And my door isn't blocked. Thought I'd add that lol

laceylaine
12-26-14, 04:44 PM
Yes same problem. I posted in bugs and issues but haven't received an answer yet. I have over $300,000 worth of food just sitting on my counters, and nothing sells unless the game is open.

ElaineCarrel
12-26-14, 07:13 PM
I'm not having that problem at all. I can have my counters full and when I return I get the standard box telling me that I've made X number of coins while I was out. This includes while I'm tipping my nbrs.

dancer3177
12-27-14, 08:26 AM
I'm having the opposite problem. I block my door and have my counters full. I go away and all my food is gone and the box pops up and tells me I made so much money while i'm gone. Then my construction worker walks in and I have no food to sell him.

srg70
12-27-14, 02:00 PM
I'm having the opposite problem. My food doesn't even last an hour and it's all sold out!!

Beecause
01-06-15, 02:28 PM
Wonder if the difference has anything to do with which device we are playing on.

I'm using the iPhone.

Spent yesterday building coins up to 38,000 for the level 3 upgrade for the Veggie Market.

Went to bed hoping all that food I cranked out would be sold and the coin count would be back up but nothing
was sold.

Might install this game on a tab3 android - see if there's a difference.

kooky panda
01-06-15, 03:53 PM
I am on iphone 6 plus and all my food is sold when I come back into my game. I cannot keep the food on my counters.

Beecause
01-06-15, 04:00 PM
Interesting. There's pros & cons for food selling or not while away. I'm fine with either.

Since my last post up there I learned that the game isn't available for android ? Ooops ;-)

kooky panda
01-06-15, 05:35 PM
I did go ahead and report this over.

[S8] Walt
01-07-15, 03:00 PM
I play most teamlava games and in every other game, time continues on while you are away from your game. IE - you come back from sleeping or work and an entire food supply can be sold out. This is not the case for Restaurant Story 2??? My food is ONLY selling while I am in the game. I have tested this many times now. Is this the way it is intended or is this a glitch? My food still cooks properly while I am away but nothing sells at all.

Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me??? Help, thanks :)

While checking out your game, we noticed that you've got your Counters blocked and no Waiters are in the restaurant. Blocking your Counters should not affect how your food is sold, but can you try rearranging your store so that the Counters are available for Waiters to serve your Customers. Let us know if this fixes your issue.

biofarm03
01-08-15, 01:57 PM
In my game it depends on the reception stuff.
When the guests have a path to this guy, the game continues selling the food while I am away,
if he is blocked, the food stays when I am away, but while playing the guest sit down without going to the reception. Therefore I save time and earn more money.
perhaps you can try this

ongakuonna
01-08-15, 02:09 PM
Walt;1033699']While checking out your game, we noticed that you've got your Counters blocked and no Waiters are in the restaurant. Blocking your Counters should not affect how your food is sold, but can you try rearranging your store so that the Counters are available for Waiters to serve your Customers. Let us know if this fixes your issue.

I fixed my own issues long ago but I left this open since it seems that others are having the same issues.

WinnyWoos
01-08-15, 08:31 PM
I had this happen to me for the first time today. My food has always sold while I'm outta the game but I logged in this morning and it was still there. Couldn't even get out what I had made over night due to this issue. And I don't block my doors and my layout is fine. I don't have the slightest clue what caused it. Hope it's not an occurring problem!

Beecause
01-09-15, 02:12 PM
My food sold for the first time last night while game was closed :-)

Thanks kooky & TL.

The automatic invite seems to be working too. ;-) I received a bunch of invites so I promptly turned it off in
settings.
One of the many things I like about this game is being able to play it with a small # of neighbors. I have 7 &
really don't want anymore.

kooky panda
01-09-15, 03:04 PM
I had this happen to me for the first time today. My food has always sold while I'm outta the game but I logged in this morning and it was still there. Couldn't even get out what I had made over night due to this issue. And I don't block my doors and my layout is fine. I don't have the slightest clue what caused it. Hope it's not an occurring problem!

Check your design:

Walt;1033699']While checking out your game, we noticed that you've got your Counters blocked and no Waiters are in the restaurant. Blocking your Counters should not affect how your food is sold, but can you try rearranging your store so that the Counters are available for Waiters to serve your Customers. Let us know if this fixes your issue.

dubbleyooteeyef
01-09-15, 06:18 PM
There's pros & cons for food selling or not while away. I'm fine with either.

What are the pros and cons?

WinnyWoos
01-09-15, 06:46 PM
Check your design:

Well like I said previously, I believe my layout/design is fine and it's only happened once so that's why I was clueless as to why it happened.

Beecause
01-09-15, 08:56 PM
Con- not making $$ when food doesn't sell.

Pro- having food when you're playing so when Sid & the garden lady come in they will drop parts.

eline183
01-10-15, 11:05 PM
For the past days/nights my food doesn't sell anymore. I rearranged my resto to have all counters free for the waiters, but no succes. nothing is blocking a way. When i'm online it sells.

Edit: i just checked and got the prompt what i've earned while i was away. I didn't pay attention on it after a night sleep how much i've earned then. Maybe it was fixed the same moment i typed this.... or when you're away for a longer time it just sells too slow.

ghjvcucjb
01-10-15, 11:56 PM
For the past days/nights my food doesn't sell anymore. I rearranged my resto to have all counters free for the waiters, but no succes. nothing is blocking a way. When i'm online it sells.

Edit: i just checked and i still got the prompt what i've earned while i was away. I didn't pay attention on it after a night sleep how much i've earned then. But almost all my counters stays full... And that's not normal. Maybe TL adjusted some things, but it defenately goes to slow while away for a longer time. :-)
It might be because you only have one table and chair. If you want your food to sell faster, then you should add more tables and chairs. Food sells the same whether you are staring at your game or away unless there's a glitch.

eline183
01-11-15, 01:43 AM
It might be because you only have one table and chair. If you want your food to sell faster, then you should add more tables and chairs. Food sells the same whether you are staring at your game or away unless there's a glitch.

I have 13 chairs and tables. The maximum for this level :-). ( this id is my not-used iphone id, i play on my ipad with a different id ;-) )

My problem is solved. There was 1 table next to the host table. It wasn't a problem when i was online. I moved it away from it so my host was totally free and yes, my counters are almost empty whitin a few hours. :-)