PDA

View Full Version : Where is my water norman! This sux!!!!!

Unregistered
02-02-11, 07:01 PM
This has been a huge waste of time for my neighbors and me. We spend our time watering all of our nbrs crops only to have it disappear?????????WTF?????

When r u going to address this 

Unregistered
02-02-11, 08:34 PM
Our engineering team is looking into this issue. We have not located the cause yet so we apologize for the delay and inconvenience.

This has been going on for well over a week now and there are alot of us that are very frustrated and angry. We have been steady players of FS, spent money and this is what kind of an answer we get. I think there are alot of us that are so disgusted right now, that I for one, am going to stop playing until this bug/gliche is fixed. I have lost one to two levels because of this and 5 gems. What is the point of playing and watering friends?? Totally lost interest in the game! Probably go back to Zombie Farm for awhile since I haven't played that game since becoming so involved with FS.

Just my 2 cents....

Unregistered
02-02-11, 08:37 PM
I am getting messages that my Farm is being watered, but it is not showing up on my crops. Pls be so kind as to fix this problem. My Storm ID is: Farmer Posey. Thank you.

Unregistered
02-02-11, 10:08 PM
This has been going on for well over a week now and there are alot of us that are very frustrated and angry. We have been steady players of FS, spent money and this is what kind of an answer we get. I think there are alot of us that are so disgusted right now, that I for one, am going to stop playing until this bug/gliche is fixed. I have lost one to two levels because of this and 5 gems. What is the point of playing and watering friends?? Totally lost interest in the game! Probably go back to Zombie Farm for awhile since I haven't played that game since becoming so involved with FS.

Just my 2 cents....

At least it is a reply. What more do you want? Would you rather Norman came on here and said "We dont care what's causing it, and we will never look into it". Gosh you people are impatient! If it is stressing you that much, go back to Zombie Farm.

Unregistered
02-02-11, 10:55 PM
Our engineering team is looking into this issue. We have not located the cause yet so we apologize for the delay and inconvenience.

Just in case there is some kind of restitution made after fix...today I lost almost all water from a 17 x 17 crop of broccoli. I went to harvest but was shown a message that fs was in maintenance mode. When I was able to harvest, water was gone. ID SamAnika... Can the points I would have earned be added to my account?? Thank you.