PDA

View Full Version : After Christmas Sale

EviBrooklyn
12-25-14, 06:53 PM
So do you guys think we'll get a gem's sale tonight or tomorrow?

flowless
12-25-14, 07:28 PM
I really hope so

Hoping habits would go on sale too

Melis2a84
12-25-14, 07:52 PM
Oh I really hope so even if they put that new animal on sale too!

EviBrooklyn
12-26-14, 07:42 AM
Well if we were to get a sale today, it should have already started it.
I guess we're not getting anything which is a bit disappointing !!

ArcadiaTofu
12-26-14, 01:19 PM
TL, where the heck are the sales?!

Castle Story and nearly every other TL game has sales weekly for gems/gold... why does FFS not have them as well, especially during/after X-Mas?

This makes no sense... -___-

EviBrooklyn
12-26-14, 01:26 PM
I agree Arcadia

ArcadiaTofu
12-26-14, 01:39 PM
I agree Arcadia

It just makes little to no sense for them to only come out with sales every now and again during 'big' holiday sale days they can't avoid (Black Friday/Cyber Monday being two that are impossible for them to get around) >.<

If FFS had sales weekly like Castle Story, people would be more keen to purchase gems and try and support the developers. But if everything is ALWAYS full-price, most people won't lift many fingers to get gems. As for me, I only buy gems when I really, really want something and cannot get it through normal means. But I WILL buy a LOT of gems if Grand Habitats go back on sale for 150 gems or animal gem prices are drastically lowered.

Are we being punished...? :\

EviBrooklyn
12-26-14, 05:12 PM
It just makes little to no sense for them to only come out with sales every now and again during 'big' holiday sale days they can't avoid (Black Friday/Cyber Monday being two that are impossible for them to get around) >.<

If FFS had sales weekly like Castle Story, people would be more keen to purchase gems and try and support the developers. But if everything is ALWAYS full-price, most people won't lift many fingers to get gems. As for me, I only buy gems when I really, really want something and cannot get it through normal means. But I WILL buy a LOT of gems if Grand Habitats go back on sale for 150 gems or animal gem prices are drastically lowered.

Are we being punished...? :\

I don't care if they punish us bc we have the power to punish them back so to speak, by not buying
I got pissed today that I spent over 2000 gems speed breeding and ended up buying the golden retriever
If they had a sale on gems I would have felt better but that didn't happen so I'm not buying anymore gems in full price
Every other game I have on my phone has 20-50% off but not FFS
Oh well, after my experience with golden retriever I kinda lost interest again on this game

Aernak
12-26-14, 06:34 PM
Maybe the owner of the wiki has access to the game data files. I know somebody who does this with another game that I play. He can access all of the game images and descriptions. I guess its some harmless form of hacking? This is just a guess. They may be able to see in the game data what you have to breed to get the new dog.

ArcadiaTofu
12-26-14, 06:42 PM
Maybe the owner of the wiki has access to the game data files. I know somebody who does this with another game that I play. He can access all of the game images and descriptions. I guess its some harmless form of hacking? This is just a guess. They may be able to see in the game data what you have to breed to get the new dog.

I'm actually curious if anyone has jailbroken their iphones to look at the data files. If so, I'd be interested to see what other creatures are on that data file... and how many we have yet to look forward to with absolute horror (any more slew of animals and my brain just might break).

But, yes, you're right. The data files could be how they knew which combo to use, but that seems a bit unlikely, yes? Doesn't TL control the breedings on their own servers, not the individual files on the version of FFS a user downloads? This is why it doesn't work if you don't have internet... you can't access your forest OR get your RNG breeding without the servers to give them to you. So how would the data file have that info if the server is what needs that info, not your own copy...?

kooky panda
12-29-14, 10:36 AM
Closing thread due to the most recent posts have been removed due to forum rule violations. (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

Off topic
Discussing third party forum. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58319-Please-do-not-post-outside-links)

If you have concerns, about a third party forum, you can file a forum dispute (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes)and discuss your concerns with a community manager.

Thanks