PDA

View Full Version : Having to battle twice in tournament

crumbsandsprinkles
12-25-14, 04:33 PM
My daughter and I are having this same problem on different devices. Three times in the tournament I've had to repeat them. I win and then it shows I never did it. Then the second time I lose. I do it after I harvest so there's time for things to sync or whatever.

rjazz
12-26-14, 02:42 AM
I had the same problem, 3 times I had to repeat a battle. Then when I beat Noel and it said to look in storage & it wasn't there, I paid 30 gems again to "win" Noel and it worked but when I checked my goals I didn't even get the 5 gems reward. I'm on iPad mini 8.1.2 Fs 1.4.2. Also am having pop up after pop up TL advertisements.
I closed the game and restarted the iPad twice, not having problems with any other apps.

ciarjen
12-26-14, 03:49 AM
My daughter and I are having this same problem on different devices. Three times in the tournament I've had to repeat them. I win and then it shows I never did it. Then the second time I lose. I do it after I harvest so there's time for things to sync or whatever.

You need to ensure your game is ready to play before you battle. To do this force close your app (in IOS double tap home button and then swipe app upwards). Then reopen the app and let it load - normally you see the news feed box when you do this. This is a sign that the game is fully synched and ready to play.

Playing on apps which have been running in the background of your device runs the risk of progress being lost when the game periodically syncs with the servers. You can avoid that by following the steps above every time you begin playing.

Edit to say that there seems to be an issue at the moment with pop ups at the moment causing the game to reset. All the more reason to force close and re-open the app and allow all the pop ups to happen before you begin the battle or doing anything important like putting in a breeding which you could lose if the game resets.

Mimbiville
12-26-14, 09:04 AM
Edit to say that there seems to be an issue at the moment with pop ups at the moment causing the game to reset. All the more reason to force close and re-open the app and allow all the pop ups to happen before you begin the battle or doing anything important like putting in a breeding which you could lose if the game resets.
We are having the same issue on 2 different accounts and devices. All other apps are closed. In addition to tournament roll backs, we have also seen crop roll backs as well as gold collecting roll backs. There are pop ups in the middle of the game now, after the initial 2, and we think this is affecting game stability. We are giving the game plenty of time to synch up with the server before starting the tournament or collecting habitats.

rjazz
12-26-14, 10:00 AM
I did force FS to close & reopen. I did close all the other background apps including FS and forcing it to reopen again. I still had the problems stated in my previous post. And I did allow the many pop ups to finish before playing.
Thank you for trying to help.

poppy357
12-26-14, 10:28 AM
I have battled and won to only have to repeat and lose so I have to play at the least 3 times to win the same opponent, and this has happened over a dozen plus times ( I quit counting). What’s amazing about this, it has never not synced when I have lost and let me replay, the means does not justify the ends.
I had 3 bomb, 1st bomb won 1 rune, 2nd bomb won 3 runes, 3rd bomb I won 1 rune, supposedly it did not sync, only problem with that is the only one that didn't sync is the middle one were I won 3 runes, 1 bomb was returned to me.
What is this trying to get me install new games every five minutes, 1 game actually popped up twice in five minutes (was waiting for my cherries to finish), had six pop-ups in a row I had to deny before I could collect my coins, it had been maybe 2 times in a day this would happen but since 12-23-14 it happens several times an hour, very annoying.
I bought the Steamtrunk package, evolved to level 11 but doesn't show up in breeding, my Santa Claws the same thing. I have spent to much money on this game, this syncing issue is not new, it has been happening for months now, I finely quit writing because I always get the same generic answer. I am about to find another game from another maker.

crumbsandsprinkles
12-26-14, 10:53 AM
I always wait until after the pop ups are done and the news screen. Then I collect money to allow extra time. This is a new problem. I've not had this issue before this tournament. Last night I had issues breeding as well with the breeding animals disappearing from the tree repeatedly, reappearing, and then being gone this morning.

The pop ups are getting ridiculous too btw. We should only see those once a day!

keller63
12-27-14, 03:13 PM
ive been having a similar issue, i have done this also where i have won the match, and then teh game lagged out and closed on me, ive reopened it to find that it hasnt registered the win and ive had to do it again.

also with the pop ups, ive had actions cancelled out, such as feeding/evolving, purchasing/placing new habitats and then the pop ups coming up and the habitats disappearing (coins returned) and same with feeding, gone back down levels but returned the food.

I bought the Steamtrunk package, evolved to level 11 but doesn't show up in breeding, my Santa Claws the same thing.
from another thread ' http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76541-Santa-Claws-not-showing-in-breeding-list ', is because it isnt a creature available to use as a parent, it wasnt meant to be used to breed with another for creatures. Perhaps the steam trunk is the same thing as it is completely unique. i hope that answers one issue for you

[S8] Regina
12-29-14, 03:03 PM
For Tournament issues, please email support@teamlava.com for further assistance with your account, so they can investigate the issue for future Tournaments too.