PDA

View Full Version : Game resetting - losing items [Resolved]

DocEE
12-25-14, 04:15 PM
Enough already with all the new game pop ups! My Castle Story and Farm Story keep resetting and every time it does I lose things I just collected or started! I've lost countless hours of making things for the holiday quest only to have the game reset and the items I just collected are gone from inventory but the place I collected from is empty also. Or I start something to "cook" and it resets but them where I was cooking is empty and the resources I used to start it are also gone. It is happening in both games when the characters pop up telling you to go install another game. Turn it off already. If I wanted those games I'd download after the first notice. I don't need a dozen more reminders every day. Am I the only one frustrated by this? It's turning me into a Scrouge! Bahumbug!

joannenicole28
12-25-14, 04:49 PM
I KNOW! It's driving me crazy. The last few days Castle Story has become almost unplayable because of all the resets. Someone needs to get on that ASAP.

lbakecakesl
12-25-14, 05:26 PM
I've been having a problem with this too. I can't mine for rocks without getting at least 5 trolls before I clear it. It's probably a server issue as the other Story games are having this problem.

serenitygrandma
12-25-14, 07:04 PM
I thought it was something wrong with my iPad. This is the most annoying problem with pop ups we have ever had. I'm losing stuff left and right.

lonerlexie
12-25-14, 09:25 PM
I hope they are working tomorrow. I can't stand this glitch over the weekend. I'll never finish the Christmas quest.

grammyzoo2
12-25-14, 10:18 PM
I just spent 30,000 on expansion, it was there then ''poof''...gone, no coins left, is this the right place to be to discuss this? Took me for freaking ever to earn those coins! Uuuurgh!

jessleo829
12-25-14, 11:21 PM
This is driving me crazy! I thought it must just be my iPad too. At least I know i am not completely crazy. Thought I had imagined it the first few times.

AzureIcee
12-25-14, 11:25 PM
STOP with the incessant pop ups. The game is so slow it's impossible to play. It's gotten ridiculous!

katzchihuahua
12-25-14, 11:27 PM
I have been experiencing this problem all day today. I thought it was a connection problem on my end but looks like it is not. It is definitely making the game difficult. I have been collecting and recollecting items all day. I have not noticed items being lost. I also have been rearranging my town and noticed when returning to the game buildings were back in the old places. I thought I was going crazy at first ��.

ReinierMamaWouter
12-26-14, 12:19 AM
Same here. Not losing items, but keep having to restart the kitchens and other crafting buildings. Really annoying!

ShibuyaCloth
12-26-14, 12:56 AM
I just spent 30,000 on expansion, it was there then ''poof''...gone, no coins left, is this the right place to be to discuss this? Took me for freaking ever to earn those coins! Uuuurgh!

Force close your game then restart it. It might be that you don't have enough RP to open the plot. Normally the coins payment have been registered.

KadeeDid
12-26-14, 01:01 AM
Same here. Not losing items, but keep having to restart the kitchens and other crafting buildings. Really annoying!

Same here. I have to keep checking everything before I close as all of a sudden, crafting or kitchens is empty. People complaining of this in all the games. Maybe all the quests have put a strain on the system. I find that every time there is a popup, it glitches. Those ads are driving me crazy. All non TL aps working fine. Force closing doesn't help.

Queenzod
12-26-14, 01:06 AM
I was having pop ups like every two minutes, so I installed the games and that fixed it. I haven't had a pop up all night. It's a pain to have to do it, but I recommend it for you all if it continues.

leasesrock
12-26-14, 01:45 AM
Me too. Pop ups really annoying and seem to send the game backwards. Lost last item for train delivery and had to wait another 2 hours to make another. You'd think someone at team lava would be checking things when lots of people will be playing as they're on holiday.

leasesrock
12-26-14, 02:14 AM
Just collected from all 4 pigs. Game reset and I've lost all my truffles and they have all gone back to sleep. This is getting ridiculous.

DocEE
12-26-14, 02:30 AM
I am so glad to know I'm not the only one having this problem. I've lost energy, gems, things I've collected...things I started to make have gone puff and the materials to make them are gone. It is happening in both TL games I play. It started a few days ago for me and it has really made it hard to do the holiday quests. I've also rearranged my kingdom and farm and then had some or all of the changes undo themselves. I hope TL fixes this glitch ... I hope it's a glitch and they really didn't program the game to pop up every two minutes with another game ad!

MeganT87
12-26-14, 06:20 AM
I'm having the same issue. Went to collect from my reindeer stable and it reset, got a better drop from it though. But the opposite happened when my collection from my pile of gifts reset... Got a worse drop.

ell1234567898
12-26-14, 06:31 AM
I know right!when I play bakery story sales adds and other useless things I'm not going to buy pop up haveing me restart my cycle of serving food and collecting tips

Rebegarner
12-26-14, 07:09 AM
I too am experiencing resets once a pop up is displayed. Whatever I was collecting... It is gone and you get to recollect from the item but it may not be as good as the one you would have received! If I was purchasing a item while the pop up displayed... Then I too lost the coins. Very frustrating when I was buying classic trees yesterday, once it reset the coins and the trees kept disappearing! Ugh

toonslili
12-26-14, 08:28 AM
I thought I was the only one experiencing this! It's so aggravating to check in on your progress, and realize that the items you have selected to crafted about a few hours ago was never started! The ads are also seemingly endless! I had assumed it was a bad internet connection!

AuntyRose32
12-26-14, 08:59 AM
This was happening to me also, every two minutes I was getting a pop up for a new game. I had to keep repeating my actions, nothing I did was sticking, very annoying. So I just downloaded the new games and it hasn't happened since.

robotparade
12-26-14, 10:23 AM
Same here. It happens at the worst times, too. It seems like whenever I get a good drop from my purple cow, like a gem, then an ad pops up and the game resets, and my good item is gone.

I have spent, what for me, is a large amount of real money on the game. I kind of feel like I shouldn't have to see pop-ups when I am basically a paying player. The number of ads is ridiculous. The whole first section of my Castle Story goals book is filled up by ads for other games. I could probably handle all the advertisements if they didn't impact the gameplay so horribly. As it is, I won't be spending more money on the game at all until this is fixed.

Either stop all the ads or fix this bug. PLEASE!

P.S. I think everybody should email support@teamlava.com
Maybe when their inbox is clogged they will fix this.

[S8] Elsa
12-26-14, 12:32 PM
This has been resolved. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

D33L1T3
12-29-14, 05:48 AM
That is happening to me also..