PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Sale

michieboony
12-25-14, 11:42 AM
TL thanks for the gem sale and discounted items available today. I was hoping to be able to complete my buildings from last year, but with today's sale I'm picking up a Kingdom Inn and Reindeer Stable (150 gems each). The Christmas trees are also discounted so I'll get a few too. I've downloaded all the games offered and has saved those 30 gems and am playing to next challenge level and getting the additional 15 gems. These are really adding up! Other sale items include dragons, royal pig, check out your market. I also have an advanced player sale offer for 9.99 USD. What other offers are out there I wonder?:D

dragonspearls
12-26-14, 06:16 PM
I also have an advanced player sale offer for 9.99 USD.

So what exactly is an advanced player? I also have this offer, clicked to buy, and nothing happened. I'm level 24 and could certainly use the items. It was going to be my Christmas present to my self. :/

michieboony
12-26-14, 11:15 PM
Not sure what they mean by advanced player, though I am at level 49. You should check your inventory for the items that you purchased in the pack. I am tempted to buy the pack too because I still have quite a bit of expansion to do

NorthWoodsKingdom
12-27-14, 07:39 AM
For me, the countdown clock overlaid on the barrel for the $9.99 bundle currently says a little over 17 hours remaining.

Does anyone know if that's also the time remaining for the items in the market that are on sale? ...and if not, can TL or a mod confirm: how long is the market sale lasting, please???

Sirac_Leloup
12-27-14, 08:01 AM
It seems that purchase button is not working in Castle Story Winter, I've tried in basic Castle Story and it works, got 100,000 coins, 10 wisp lanterns and 50 trade tickets for 9,99$