PDA

View Full Version : New Ad System: Are you trying to alienate long term players?

Katttara
12-25-14, 05:38 AM
:( Merry Christmas to us...new five minute timed ads! And worse it resets last action or two every time and causes mis-clicks. It makes me want to NOT try any of those games EVER! You want to sell a new game? Then put it in the quest list only, and improve my current game and let them speak for themselves! Your ads just completely turn me off. I won't try them now just because you've nagged and annoyed me into it. The constant crashes aren't enough, then making almost all top prizes unreachable without money, then gem traps are annoying to NO end, then you stop making holiday versions which we enjoyed, now this!

I sit down on Christmas for 15 mins to relax and play and I am now assaulted by timed, "in-your-face" ads. Just, no! I've been playing over a year, finally starting to buy at least some gems now, as I can afford them, and then you throw this nonsense at us. I have NEVER complained before but this is too much and intolerable. Either you can create a 1 or 2 dollar (only) version, with NO ads, get rid of this new thing, or lose my business. I have downloaded and enjoyed at least 10 of your games and recommended you to others. But you've gone too far now!

If this does not improve, I will delete every TeamLava game and move on, and add my unhappy reviews. I am highly annoyed at this onslaught. I have enjoyed this game and tolerated the downsides because the content was worth it, but this is just too much. All I can do is hope it's a mistake or temporary thing. Come on TL...your loyal players deserve better than this!

Disappointed, :(
Kat

CindysTNFarm
12-25-14, 12:24 PM
I'm fed up with the latest bug today. Every few minutes that stupid Bingo game advertisement pops up in the middle of game play. Every time it pops up, it undoes the last several steps you've made in the game. You literally have to go back and repeat the last 3-10 things you did on the farm.

kabuki55
12-25-14, 12:27 PM
I'm having the same problem, my game keeps resetting and I loose all my stuff I did. Hate it! Please fix soon, it's driving me nuts!
ID kabuki55
Lv 60
Thanks, Staci

frogsr
12-25-14, 01:31 PM
I have been on the farm today A LOT.
Trying to send orders to get money for trees.
In the meantime, it keeps reloading, taking money and not giving me the stuff I bought nor money for deliveries.....plus....I have collected from the Christmas tree four times...it adds the gifts to my total and then reloads and POOF....they are gone.
I have lost 112 gifts today because of this error.

It is NOT my iPad, it's not a problem on my end from issues.....it's TL issues.
I have closed the game, logged out and reset my iPad and it still does the same.
In the meantime.....I'm out all my hard work to try and catch up from what I've lost.
Biggest issue is losing those 112 gifts from today.

I need this fixed and my gifts returned!

frogsr
12-25-14, 01:37 PM
I also complained about this in a separate post.
I have lost 112 gifts today because of this reloading problem.
To get that last prize in the Christmas thing....I have to collect 6 times a day.....and this reloading **** just blew my chances and hard work for that!!!!

frogsr
12-25-14, 02:56 PM
Now it's taking coins away. I'm selling stuff in the store.....it reloads and mentions that stupid restaurant game when I look at my coins again, the sale money is gone from the items I just sold.
This need to be FIXED NOW

babs3449
12-25-14, 03:34 PM
Add me as another person with the same problem. It is very frustrating.

GennieCastle
12-25-14, 05:22 PM
Same here and the matter is identical with Castle Story Game.
Any update on sorting this matter out?

neth3rtwist
12-25-14, 06:25 PM
Is it the ads? Mine freezes even when no ads popping up.. But it almost seems like the game is trying to get one to show. I thought it was due to extra bandwith on their servers with restaurant story 2 release or something. Anyway, great time for this little annoyance in the middle of christmas prizes.

ozigal
12-25-14, 08:53 PM
I agree on all points that Kat has penned. These advt pop ups are causing me grief. Think I've bought something for a deliver then it reverts ,then of course once it has reset itself the item is no longer available in the newspaper. One does a chore then back it goes again ...most frustrating.. Has TL got a new manager on the team?..word of mouth is always the best advertising not darn pop ups. One here n there wouldn't be a prob but this is over the top. Seems every action one does it brings about 4 pop ups..not a happy camper. Or should that be farmer..lol.. Hope this is a short lived idea. Seasons Greetings to all players n TL.

nukesters2
12-26-14, 12:12 AM
Guessing we will not get any fix for this until next week, because of it being Christmas, then the weekend :( makes playing very frustrating.

KadeeDid
12-26-14, 01:05 AM
I'm fed up with the latest bug today. Every few minutes that stupid Bingo game advertisement pops up in the middle of game play. Every time it pops up, it undoes the last several steps you've made in the game. You literally have to go back and repeat the last 3-10 things you did on the farm.

Happening with me too. Every time the Monopoly Bingo game pops up, I have to check to see what was reset. It pops up so frequently too. Force closing not helping. All non TL games and apps are fine. I noticed in particular that it happens EVERY TIME that popup occurs. People complaining in all the forums with various devices.

moggymad
12-26-14, 01:44 AM
Very frustrating

pundoggity
12-26-14, 02:18 AM

Hi everyone,
I'm no expert and don't know if this will work but in the past issues with misbehaving pop ups have been solved by deleting and reinstalling the game.
I would suggest visiting a neighbours farm just before trying this to ensure your most recent progress is saved to TL's servers.
Don't worry your game will stay the same you won't have to start over:)
Maybe worth a shot...
Hope this helps, good luck

leasesrock
12-26-14, 07:27 AM
Completely fed up with this now. Been losing things including train deliveries for two days and they need to get it fixed or at least post an update so we know what's happening. Maybe everyone should stop using it for a couple of days so they lose income?

dogmommyof2
12-26-14, 08:36 AM
Completely fed up with this now. Been losing things including train deliveries for two days and they need to get it fixed or at least post an update so we know what's happening. Maybe everyone should stop using it for a couple of days so they lose income?

I'm with you. I am so sick of losing stuff and money and having to redo things ten times just so I can be bombarded with nag pop ups for games I couldn't care less about. I lost count of how many coins I lost by buying something from a neighbor or the newsstand only to find the item gone after yet another pop up. Got screwed on the train delivery because things that take hours were supposed to be done when I got back hours later - five pizzas gone, fried fish gone etc. I've played this game daily for nearly a year and I'm ready to chuck it and never play another team lava game. Oh and if you have the old guy in the balloon be careful. It said I needed 1800 points but wouldn't give the ticket until I reached 1975 points. I won't play until next week and if it isn't fixed I'm deleting it. Got better things to do.

DocEE
12-26-14, 08:37 AM
All of the TL games are having the same problem. It is frustrating but hopefully now that the holiday is over the TL gang will get back to the office and fix the issue! I hope anyway. I've lost so much stuff but the thing that ****s me the most are the gems since they don't grow on trees - lol.

cugie
12-26-14, 08:48 AM
It's worse today than yesterday for me. I plant things, sell things and even sent off a delivery and no plants were planted, the shop was empty, and the plane took off and was immediately back in its spot. Glitches are also happening on another game I play by TL. Very sad

pinksweets4u
12-26-14, 08:53 AM
Me too!��
This is very frustrating!
They need to fix this ASAP!
I'm tired of the bingo and monopoly pop ups..
And the undoing of my game.
It's frustating especially when u see the plane has delivered an item u absolutely need only to have it been taken from u. I've lost gems and coins bcz of this glitch.
And they won't reverse the gems.
Fix your glitch team lava!

jed1066
12-26-14, 10:23 AM
All of the TL games are having the same problem. It is frustrating but hopefully now that the holiday is over the TL gang will get back to the office and fix the issue! I hope anyway. I've lost so much stuff but the thing that ****s me the most are the gems since they don't grow on trees - lol.
Worked really hard on the farm got 4,281 presents but no pet reindeer. so disappointed
These pop up ads are driving me mad every time one pops up it jumps back and undoes the task you have just done .
I have done the delete and reinstall latest app, restarted the phone .
still haven't got the reindeer pet in storage
Feel very frustrated as nothing I can do 
When I collected the parcel to take me over the target of 4,200 a window came up to say view in storage went to storage but nothing was there .

[S8] Elsa
12-26-14, 12:25 PM
This has been resolved. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience!

reewinder
12-26-14, 05:13 PM
I resolved it myself by finally just downloading the stupid advertised games. Got 60 gems for doing so too.

GennieCastle
12-28-14, 11:29 AM
Seems better now.