PDA

View Full Version : Quick Serves

carolinarain
12-25-14, 03:19 AM
Once you receive one/them from your neighbors, how do you serve them? I can't seem to find where they end up, and didn't notice that they instantly go to your counter space. The little hand at the top of my game has a (1/20) by it, so I'm assuming that means I have one quick serve somewhere in the universe, but when I click on it, all it does is take me to the little "get started" box, which then takes me to my social settings (community/neighbors/invites), but doesn't lead me anywhere to find my "quick serve" I was sent by my neighbor to actually get it served. Anyone care to guide me on how to do this? Thanks in advance, guys.

Sorry if this is blatantly clear and I'm just not getting it, or already answere elsewhere. I tried to search around and didn't see anything on it, and everywhere I've looked in the game I'm just not seeing anything! :confused::confused::confused:

Update: Maximum Quick Serves has been increased from 20 to 40! ~ FrozenTurtle

lncomparable
12-25-14, 06:44 AM
If you tap on any stoves/ovens/stations you are currently cooking on, 2 options are presented: Quick serve and Gems. Using either option allows you to instantly cook your food so you can serve immediately.

carolinarain
12-25-14, 08:03 PM
THANK YOU! I was looking for single-serving plates of actual food...this is different, but I like it better! Thank you thank you!

pondicus
12-26-14, 03:44 PM
How do you send quick serves to your friends? I still don't get this game -.-

kooky panda
12-26-14, 04:23 PM
How do you send quick serves to your friends? I still don't get this game -.-
You can gift 3 neighbors per day. You cannot pick what to send them. They may get coins, or a quick serve.

KadeeDid
01-28-15, 01:29 PM
When would it be advantageous to use a Quick Serve? I currently have 20/20 and have never used any. I need to use some as I have an extra waiting to be accepted as a gift. I have one recipe that uses 20! I would think best to use on longer recipes. Or if you are out of food on counters?

kooky panda
01-28-15, 03:43 PM
I save them, but when I reach the max I go ahead and use them so I can collect more. I hate to accept and it not get added to my total.

WinnyWoos
01-28-15, 08:46 PM
When would it be advantageous to use a Quick Serve? I currently have 20/20 and have never used any. I need to use some as I have an extra waiting to be accepted as a gift. I have one recipe that uses 20! I would think best to use on longer recipes. Or if you are out of food on counters?

I personally save them up and use them to hurry along a recipe I'm learning. I find it to be the use of them so that my appliance isn't tied up for hours and hours and my pantry doesn't fill up while having to wait on "learning" something:)

Lent1946
03-19-15, 10:57 PM
Hello
I don't seem to be getting any quick serves at all,I used too and then it said to join friend on face book and they stopped.I have invited friends but nothing happened.How do I get back out of face book,Help.Annies

kooky panda
03-20-15, 11:03 AM
Hello
I don't seem to be getting any quick serves at all,I used too and then it said to join friend on face book and they stopped.I have invited friends but nothing happened.How do I get back out of face book,Help.Annies
Neither am I. I also have tried disconnecting from facebook, but it does not work. I have flagged this issues over.

Simdiva
03-20-15, 12:33 PM
Im getting very few as well maybe one or two total a werk

sweetcharts
04-06-15, 12:10 PM
You can have a maximum of 20 quick serves

xenu8
06-10-15, 08:45 PM
I dont get quick serves and I dont understand how to give them. Does it have to go through facebook & how does that work. Help!

Dorletha73
09-05-15, 06:44 PM
Why is it that I can't ask my Facebook friends for quick serves but I do receive requests. When I go to my list of Facebook friends to ask for quick serve my friends that play aren't in the friends list. Can someone please help me with this?

dianeupside
10-12-15, 10:08 AM
Why is it that I can't ask my Facebook friends for quick serves but I do receive requests. When I go to my list of Facebook friends to ask for quick serve my friends that play aren't in the friends list. Can someone please help me with this?

I have the same problem i can't get any quick serves through facebook and i would like to get facebook off my game... Please someone help with this. Thank you

CelestiasHeaven
05-24-16, 09:25 AM
I help over 20neighbours daily and only get one quick serve back i dont consider that as fair :( fix it plz.